Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 23, 2021 | (Gemini)Olke - Filter
Hello to you who read this appeal! I am 36 years old and I have no children! No, it´s not a problem now, it´s more a desire to read my natal chart and finally understand what aspects or planets ma ...
January 23, 2021 | (Scorpio)Uranus - Filter
I´m 22 and I´ll be 23 in November and I would really like to move out by then. I´m a little concerned because I always hear that 23 is your saturn return and that makes it a difficult year. Which I´m ...
January 23, 2021 | (Sagittarius)merteuil26 - Filter
Hi, I am very curious about my birth chart regarding positions of planets in XII house and beyond. I always dreamed of becoming diplomat/politician and wanted to live abroad, i study 5 languages and ...
January 23, 2021 | (Taurus)wettergreen - Filter
Hi, can someone read the natal chart of https://luminis.no/ , a project concerning educating the public about electrosmog (emf radiation + other environmental stressors) and ways to combat it, crea ...
January 23, 2021 | (Capricorn)Bestieee - Filter
Hi everybody! I need some help about my birth hour.My mom saying ´´it was between 6.40-7.20 am but I´m not sure..´´ so when ı put the hour 6.40 am my rising sign being capricorn just like my sun sign ...
January 23, 2021 | (Taurus)Shawn768 - Filter
Hello, I am new to this site. I´ve had a life long struggle with anxiety and agoraphobia, I was wondering if there are strong aspects in my chart that would show a vulnerability to this condition. Bec ...
January 22, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
So I generally wanted to speak about bodies and how it relates to astrology, overall nature of people, ayurveda, and lastly this emergence of the body positive movement. Now, I want this to be a respe ...
January 22, 2021 | (Gemini)Junia - Filter
Hi there. I feel that I am a completely different person from how I meet people and how I think is the real me and where I have my potential, but I cannot clearly put it into words. Could I get some ...
January 22, 2021 | (Gemini)melody - Filter
My venus in 10th house in natal chart.But I don´t have a venusian profession. I only have plans for that. I don´t know that I can. It gives a cold air. How do resonate who have this placement with you ...
January 22, 2021 | (Virgo)avlhp - Filter
https://imgur.com/a/rk5qpIF Hi all! My chart is linked above. I am learning more about astrology and the houses. I have been listening to the Astrology Podcast and am on the episode about the 12 ...
January 21, 2021 | (Libra)kuzeyi - Filter
Hello everyone, In these days, I really feel stuck in my career. I don’t like my job and boss. I’ve started to look for new job, but yet there is no improvement :( I’ve promoted last week. But still ...
January 21, 2021 | (Cancer)TheMusician00 - Filter
Hi everyone, Relatively new to the forums here, but I´m wondering if anyone has any good resources for learning about the lots of fortune, spirit, exaltation, and basis. I´ve been looking at my own ...
January 20, 2021 | (Aries)daibert - Filter
Hello! I know this is asked a lot but I would love an opinion on what you may see in my chart, in terms of career. Or if anything else pops out to you, I would appreciate that too! ...
January 19, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
Why does modern astrology work when there´s basically very little logic behind it? And it does work as after following traditional astrology for so long, I started realiing how profound modern astrolo ...
January 19, 2021 | (Sagittarius)myguess21 - Filter
Here is the link to chart: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/horoscope-chart1-700__radix_28-9-2004_10-41.png?fortune_asp=1&chiron_asp=1&lilith_asp=1&uzel_asp=1&dum_1_new=233.0467533 ...
January 19, 2021 | (Capricorn)Surreal - Filter
Hi! I´ve been curious about astrology in the past, and I have recently pretty much decided that it is indeed real. Fits in with my more mystical/larger picture leaning in how I view life and our ex ...
January 18, 2021 | (Taurus)wettergreen - Filter
This is a cryptocurrency natal chart (EPIC CASH) https://epic.tech/ , Interested to hear what you can tell me about the project; anything is cool. Info related to *potential performance* is app ...
January 18, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
I want my ex back. That´s all I really want. How do you check in a chart whether two people will be together? ...
January 18, 2021 | (Virgo)beir - Filter
hi everyone! I´m super new to astrology and fairly overwhelmed with the abundance of info available here; can anyone teach me the basics of how to interpret my chart? I´m particularly curious about ...
January 17, 2021 | (Taurus)moonriver - Filter
Hi guys, I was wondering if anything stands out from my chart? I’m having a mini life crisis right now bc I’ve always done what’s expected of me (get good grades, college and get a good job) but late ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »