Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 30, 2021 | (Gemini)miomugi29 - Filter
My midheaven is in Virgo 10H. The planetary ruler of Virgo, Mercury, is in 7th House Cancer. My sun sign Gemini is also in the 7th House. My Part of Fortune is also in Virgo 9H. ...
January 29, 2021 | (Taurus)InLoveWithAstro - Filter
I am reading about composed aspects (shapes in birth chart) And came across this info about mutual reception in my chart: Moon in Virgo and Mercury in Cancer are in mutual reception Mercury in C ...
January 28, 2021 | (Leo)SatisLux - Filter
hey all, in the last couple weeks i had a pretty wild experience while the sun was in conjunction with my natal uranus (i wont bore you with the details of this transit) HOWEVER while i was looking in ...
January 28, 2021 | (Leo)skunkxbunny - Filter
Hi! Help me out if you can/wanna! dms are open (:, if anyone could look at my chart and maybe read it/discuss it with me id appreciate it so so much!!! all of my houses are in the 29th, 2nd, or 26th ...
January 27, 2021 | (Aries)Antoniya - Filter
Hi I would like to ask how Jupiter trine Pluto in my chart will play in my future or Jupiter in my 8 house. I’m a single mom and I´m worried about finances.Plus I have chronic illness. ...
January 27, 2021 | (Taurus)InLoveWithAstro - Filter
I want to run a synastry chart to know what do I have to fix in my relationship and I can’t ask about the birth time (for personal reasons) I tried to Pratice with the Astro-seek game « guess the ri ...
January 27, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
What do you think are the art positions? For example, what are the locations that bring musical talent? Painting, music, etc. what is the location you see in those who succeed in the arts? ...
January 27, 2021 | (Gemini)Francis064 - Filter
People are often surprised when I tell them I´m a gemini because I don´t seem to give off that energy people usually guess that I´m a leo and I do have a lot of leo traits despite having no placements ...
January 27, 2021 | (Taurus)bloovanity - Filter
Hi. What Jupiter in 8th house stands for? Apart from predicting possible inheritances...? Thank you :1: ...
January 27, 2021 | (Pisces)Hai ley - Filter
I know I have MC in aries. Saturn and jupiter(both taurus), mars(aries) in 10th house. Pluto and chiron in 5th house both sag. It seems like there is a lot of conflicting energy but im not sure. ...
January 27, 2021 | (Gemini)PiccolaCo - Filter
Come nara il titolo: Sento che ci sia qualcosa di sbagliato nel mio Tema Natale ma no so cosa! Il fatto di aver desiderato da sempre: velo bianco, famiglia figli.. insomma una realtà diversa da ciò ...
January 26, 2021 | (Scorpio)Antonio21 - Filter
Can someone explain the Mother Teresa´s chart and why she was one of the biggest emphateic and humanitarian people in the world? ...
January 25, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
I just wanted to apologize for my anti-feminism post. I came to the realization that given the current climate, jokes or ´trolling´ about feminism is not something that is appropriate. I´ve done a ...
January 25, 2021 | (Taurus)InLoveWithAstro - Filter
Both my daughters and myself are born with a Virgo moon. My elder daughter got her moon in the 6th house and my little one got it in the 12th house 🙈 (I used wholesign charts) And this is the info ...
January 25, 2021 | (Scorpio)Saiya - Filter
I have retrograde Mercury in Scorpio. How does it affect me being retrograde? Does it affect my speach or the way I speak? Or does it affect in some other way? Maybe the way I´m thinking? I don´ ...
January 25, 2021 | (Capricorn)Forel - Filter
Dear community, as a Leo rising I am paying attention to sign and position of Sun as a chart ruler. It´s in the sign of Capricorn. I see myself and the others view me as a 100% Leo, which is my ASC ...
January 25, 2021 | (Sagittarius)merteuil26 - Filter
Hi, I was wondering what are signs of cheater in natal chart, does my natal chart show urges towards cheating and adultery. Also, I would like to know my career orientation and foreign travel/ life si ...
January 25, 2021 | (Scorpio)Saiya - Filter
I have five planets in my 9th house. They are Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars and Uranus. But I don´t have any planet in Sagittarius nor in any other fire sign. What traits do they bring me? Do I h ...
January 25, 2021 | (Cancer)Coole - Filter
Hello everyone! As you might have guessed from the title I´m struggling with my career.. Usually people have problems with finding what they wan to do...I have quite different problem... I can d ...
January 25, 2021 | (Taurus)geminiju - Filter
hi there! i was comparing mine and a friends birthchart and noticed that we have identical placements in all 12 houses in placidus orb. does anyone knows what that means? are we soulmate? thanks a ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »