Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 13, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
All that sag energy at a exact venus-mars conjunct is the reason you ara a horny freak ..... why did I log into this? ...
February 13, 2021 | (Aries)Xfighter29 - Filter
My numerology reports that I may have healing capabilities. This is the first time I’ve heard this and I’ve been into astrology for years. I do not know how to read charts but just a general understan ...
February 12, 2021 | (Leo)wilks222 - Filter
Hi guys. I usually don’t come on here for chart interpretations, but I would love to get some input/advice on this chart. My sister just had a baby girl and I want to understand her chart a bi ...
February 11, 2021 | (Taurus)vicky1981 - Filter
Hello to everyone!!Can anyone tell me what the significance of the Vertex is? Right now, my progressed sun in sagitarius is exactly conjunct my natal vertex in 5th house.Thank you in advance ...
February 10, 2021 | (Virgo)Septembre - Filter
Hi🌸, The most interesting situation for me in my natal chart is mars jupiter conjuction in 12.house.Since the mars is in a harmful position in libra, i am wondering if jupiter can still works benef ...
February 10, 2021 | (Scorpio)krisann - Filter
hi all! so i´ve always had fun with knowing my sign but started getting a little more into astrology within the last year and discovering that there is so much more!! i recently got a book and fini ...
February 9, 2021 | (Libra)_lorem - Filter
Hi friends I struggle to find out is right for me to follow Libra or Scorpio energy Pluto in Scorpio is my dominant planet And Sun is somehow lost in 12th house in Libra What can you tell me from ...
February 9, 2021 | (Virgo)Bmarnell2009 - Filter
I’m reaching out because I’m completely lost when it comes to reading and interpreting my natal chart and for some reason I feel the strong urge to get to the bottom of this and find out my origins, b ...
February 9, 2021 | (Cancer)megsymoo24 - Filter
Hi everyone ! I have a lot of cancer in my chart, My sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars and North Node are all in Cancer. I was wondering if the there is anyone able to tell me anything about myself fr ...
February 8, 2021 | (Pisces)Exal_17 - Filter
Hi all!! What can u say about stationary pluto?? ...
February 8, 2021 | (Capricorn)elo050101 - Filter
Hi,I would like to ask how do you understand in the birth chart if a person has a sixth sense, such as clairvoyance, and I would like to understand if in my chart there may be. Sorry for my English I ...
February 8, 2021 | (Virgo)Icedcoofee89 - Filter
I am recently getting into astrology and found an interest in mercury placements. For instance, If mercury is placed in the first house does this entail a fast thinking process? What if the moon squar ...
February 8, 2021 | (Taurus)sacredl0tus - Filter
Hi all, I am curious to see if anyone has personal experience with Chiron conjunct Mercury and Venus, and how they have manifested in your life. I am working with a theory right now that deals with th ...
February 7, 2021 | (Taurus)virgopiscescancer - Filter
What if you have 2nd, 8th and 11th house empty? Is there any meaning of that? ...
February 6, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Firegirl - Filter
Hi everyone, I haven’t been on this site in a little over a year now. In 2019 I came on here to get some deep insight into my career. Let’s just say that the forum genuinely helped me immensely. ...
February 4, 2021 | (Taurus)Nell1399 - Filter
My Sun is in Taurus, with both my Moon and Ascendant in Aries. Being fairly new to Astrology, I´ve been looking at the overall traits of Aries (assertive, self-confidence, courage) and it is just the ...
February 3, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
You know that Arabic Astrology´s prediction of specific things is famous like marriage, death date etc. Frankly, I´m afraid of Arabic Astrology, but this topic interested me. They say it shows ...
February 3, 2021 | (Taurus)virgopiscescancer - Filter
What does it mean to have 4 planets in retrograde in your chart? ...
February 3, 2021 | (Scorpio)tazzz - Filter
Hey community! I am new to the forum and hope to get to know to a cool community here since the information and tools that are provided by this site are just awesome! For more than four months I ...
February 2, 2021 | (Taurus)virgopiscescancer - Filter
7 cardinal signs in chart. How does it affect a person? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »