Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 21, 2021 | (Aquarius)Ma7mod - Filter
Hello , lately I was thinking about aT square in my natal chart ( Venus cap. 7H opposite my north node in ascendant and both squaring Mars and Saturn libra 4H ) my father was controlling ( Saturn ) an ...
February 21, 2021 | (Pisces)moodymochi - Filter
hello, it’s late and I’m up thinking about astrology so I decided to come here lol. to sum things up best I can (I have adhd please excuse my rambling :) ) I’ve had a really hard few years of not ...
February 21, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Last year was an extremely difficult year for me, I had never felt so down, my desire to fight and get ahead in life was nil, and sometimes I literally spent it in my bed without wanting to do somethi ...
February 20, 2021 | (Sagittarius)merteuil26 - Filter
Hi, I was wondering are rahu and ketu always opposite in natal chart, like moon sides, and what is their influence in my natal chart. I personally cannot read my chart myself and need help. Also ...
February 20, 2021 | (Pisces)Tar8284 - Filter
Hi) :4: Recently I have found the article about the node´s influence on your life and I could totally relate to what it says. There was an idea what due to my past life I was overly controlling and ...
February 20, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
I have a twin, she was born a minute before Could there be a difference? Could the female planets express themselves more or is it the same? I am new to astrology and I am learning, I would appreci ...
February 20, 2021 | (Leo)Keiaia - Filter
I have Jupiter and Cancer in my 12th house. Curious to hear interpretations. ...
February 19, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
Have you ever felt like a fraud in regards to astrological interpretations (birth charts especially)? When the other person says everytime "nope what you say it s not accurate for me at all or ...
February 19, 2021 | (Taurus)HeirTop - Filter
During our current Mercury Retrograde, I´ve been having some peculiar events. For example, I plugged in the power to charge my computer and it said, "No Battery Present" while charging... ...
February 19, 2021 | (Cancer)ZynCitrus - Filter
How do you interpret atmakarak that is at the same time 7th lord? Does it represent native or the other in that case? ...
February 19, 2021 | (Capricorn)cappysuncancermoon - Filter
Can anyone point out any potential mental illness in this chart thank you ...
February 18, 2021 | (Taurus)HeirTop - Filter
Hi y´all. I noticed that the Houses are constantly changing size. The ASC and the DSC (the Eastern Horizon and the Western Horizon) are the only things that stay fixed. All 12 Houses are constantly ch ...
February 18, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
MEDIUMNITY What planetary positions would you consider to give mediumship or the ability to communicate with the spiritual world? I personally know a lady who sees spirits, she talks to them sin ...
February 18, 2021 | (Gemini)PiccolaCo - Filter
Dietro indicazione di un utente (JayJay) provo espormi e quindi cercare di dare libero sfogo alla mia curiosità! Nel mio tema natale vedo tanto aria, qlc acqua e poco fuoco .. manca la terra .. e m ...
February 17, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
What´s the most aquarius thing (if you have aquarius placements ,or not) you have done in the past ? You can say the biggest aquarius moment of your life or just the latest . For me... I can say t ...
February 17, 2021 | (Gemini)(dragonfly) - Filter
Hi everyone, First of all, I would like to say that I´m very glad I came across this forum. Astrology has appeared quite recently in my life and I really appreciate you are taking your time to sha ...
February 16, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Please read my chart ...
February 16, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
What planet wish you had in other sign, house or aspect? Water-more emotion and sensivity and intution Fire-clearly more passion and vital energy Earth-more grounded, more sensual, more responsib ...
What do you think my Chiron in Scorpio means? CAN IT BE CONSIDERED AS SINGLETON? ...
Based on my birth chart, what would I be good at working with? En base a mi carta natal ¿En que sería bueno trabajando? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »