Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 15, 2022 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
My mind is always on future plans. Sometimes it´s hard for me to enjoy the present and I´m never in the past. I never know if the signs we have influence this... But my Cancer boyfriend is always ...
April 14, 2022 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Is it useful to use the dodecatemorias in the natal chart? ...
April 14, 2022 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
Looking for famous people born on the same day as me I stumbled on no one more than the Antichrist himself: https://www.astro-seek.com/birth-chart/anti-christ-horoscope Can someone tell me more ...
April 14, 2022 | (Leo)Mirci - Filter
Dear Astroseekers, It´s just an interesting theory,if you could draw a chart for Jesus Christ,how it would look like? He is the most history shaper person of the mankind,theres no doubt,whether ...
April 13, 2022 | (Libra)Rxv - Filter
Hello. What house or planet do you believe represents dreams and dreaming in astrology the best? There´s really not a lot of information about this topic online and even the information I found is co ...
April 13, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Redwillow - Filter
For some reason I am wanting to know where to Sekhmet in my chart. Is there a way to determine it´s placement on this site? ...
April 13, 2022 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
I have a 12th house Mercury in Leo, along with my Sun and Jupiter. To say this is an easy placement would be a rather large lie. It has made me absolutely hate myself. I have struggled with my voice s ...
April 12, 2022 | (Taurus)Enayl - Filter
This is frequent question in astrology. Many times asked. It comes me just unfair, that some people (except blaming them for their karma) have chart full of afflictions and some the "easy" o ...
April 12, 2022 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
Mainly Chiron and Pluto bother me for a while. They are considered planets and voices are even voting for granting Chiron rulership of a sign and house. Eris is bigger than Pluto, but given less at ...
April 12, 2022 | (Taurus)kevcluster - Filter
I have this unusual placement in my chart where my ascendant, north node (true north) and vesta all fall into the exact same degree in Leo. Can anyone tell me what this might could indicate? Another w ...
April 12, 2022 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
If anyone has Lilith in their 12th house in Scorpio - and you are male. Please leave replies on how you see, and have experienced, this placement playing out for you. Seriously. Thank you. :15: ...
April 11, 2022 | (Taurus)Escorpio - Filter
Hello everyone! What profession would you suggest according to this birth chart? Thank you so much ...
April 11, 2022 | (Scorpio)ComradePole - Filter
If Aquarius rules the 11H, why do so many people with strong Aquarius placements, or Uranus conjunctions are kind of social rejects and are lonely or isolated? Aren´t we supposed to be good at this? ...
April 10, 2022 | (Aquarius)yyyys - Filter
my sun is in my 9th house, I am trying to come to terms/understand what it means when I have a placement there. but many of the sites online have different/conflicting meanings with it. if anyone e ...
April 10, 2022 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
I have this curiosity.... For example, the generation with Pluto in Sagittarius (zoomers)... If they have many planets(stellium) in Aries, Libra (square), or Cancer(Opposition), Pluto made an hard ...
April 10, 2022 | (Pisces)Psalms32 - Filter
Hi, my name is Abhi. I am unemployed/jobless. I can´t decide which career path to choose right now. Can anybody look at my chart and give their insights regarding which career path should I choose? I ...
April 9, 2022 | (Cancer)Cancerman23 - Filter
What can you guys tell me about this placement? People my whole life always told me I look serious. I wonder if it´s because of this placement that I give off a serious vibe lol. ...
April 9, 2022 | (Pisces)Zydrunas999 - Filter
I have Capricorn as dominant planet, so Saturn and Capricorn sign is very important for me? I am very conservative. I have Jupiter in cancer, which means that i need to be with people a calm person a ...
April 9, 2022 | (Pisces)Gabbo23 - Filter
Hi there, it´s been a while an I´m still kind of lost about my career. I don´t know what I´m good at. If someone can gave me some insight on my chart I will appreciate it 🙂 ...
April 8, 2022 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
i will say one thing about western astrology. . about the only thing i´ve noticed, for me, is that i do usually find guys with pluto on their ascendant quite alluring. probably just bc i´m a scorp ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »