Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 26, 2021 | (Virgo)ta7ta7oon - Filter
Hi, I know how Antiscia work but I never learned how it is used and what it means in Natal Astrology... I have Moon 🌙 conjunct Sun 🌞 via Antiscia can someone explain this please Thank you ❤ ...
February 25, 2021 | (Pisces)xtapodia - Filter
Dear friends, If you would like to interpret Scheat conj sun Antares conj sat Sirius conj moon Fomalhaut conj jup Aldeberan conj chiron With ascending capella. I would be happy to hear ...
February 24, 2021 | (Scorpio)Keyce - Filter
Can someone help me with my degrees? It would be very much appreciated ...
February 24, 2021 | (Leo)franci666 - Filter
Hello! My name is Francesca and I’m pretty new to astrology. I’m also trying to be more connected with myself and I really want to get to know me better. So, if there’s someone who wants to help, fe ...
February 24, 2021 | (Virgo)deudan16 - Filter
I am very curious. I´m so obsessed, what kind of man I´m going to be with. or how will my husband and marriage be? thank you. :) ...
February 24, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
Interesting video about differences between secrecy of 8th house and secrecy of 12th house https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvVJyLAF9rE Bonus: video about 12th house and possible hidden talents ...
February 23, 2021 | (Libra)celestialgoddess33 - Filter
Hey there, I have always been keen on learning various esoteric subjects and have been learning astrology myself for about 2 years or so. I have read many books, however, none of them gave me a sa ...
February 23, 2021 | (Virgo)REALallie - Filter
Hi all! I am confused. Pretty common but still, I need some clarification please. It’s about the birth chart, natal chart, do the aspects change throughout the day? I’m asking because I was running c ...
February 23, 2021 | (Taurus)HeirTop - Filter
Hi y´all, I used to watch YT channels on astrology. Now I´ve gotten board of them. I would like to create a new exciting channel dedicated to teaching and learning astrology and other occult topics ...
February 23, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
How did you interested in it? How old were you? ...
What aspects would make someone successful in politics? ...
February 23, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
I noticed something very interesting about people with Virgo Rising (and 8th house in Aries) ,observations made on 4 people from my personal life . I noticed that besides their typical Virgo Rising t ...
Any astrology books that you recommend? ...
What influences does it have? Is it possible that it influences my house 7? Do the planets of house 1 acquire a stronger influence than those of the other houses? ...
February 22, 2021 | (Leo)floweringirl - Filter
I’m a beginner definitely and i’ve been studying lightly for more than a year now. It is so much to learn. I’ve read books and gotten a few readings from different people whose perspective I enjoy but ...
February 22, 2021 | (Aries)Mellymel_ - Filter
What advice would you have for someone that has sun, Mars, Jupiter & Saturn in the 8th house ruling aries at 21 degrees? ...
February 22, 2021 | (Pisces)celeste6 - Filter
I seem to see some indications in my own chart though would like to hear your opinion. Any thoughts on common placements in this case? ...
February 22, 2021 | (Taurus)Carlys_lit - Filter
I am the mom of a six year old daughter who is sun Capricorn square moon Aries. I came across what Sun Square Moon could potentially mean and am curious if this means I subconsciously hate myself and ...
February 22, 2021 | (Aquarius)duchess of wisdom - Filter
I feel like I´m ahead of my time. Do you see the connections in my natal. I´m very sensual, discreet, and detached. ...
February 22, 2021 | (Scorpio)Uranus - Filter
Hi! My friend is trying to decide what to do for her career. Right now she´s studying environmental science and policy but she is also interested in psychology and social work. She is also thinking of ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »