Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 10, 2021 | (Virgo)kevinks - Filter
Hi all! So I´ve been reading about Saturn Returns, but I´m confused about the 3 different dates that come up for each cycle. I noticed for my first return I have 3 dates, but my second return only ...
March 9, 2021 | (Aries)Sianiwani - Filter
Heyy i am open to anyything that catches your guys eye on this chart. Please let me know! I said i would help interpret for another person. Lots of love astro community ❤ ...
March 9, 2021 | (Virgo)sunflowerdj - Filter
Is there a way to see who you are most likely to attract in astrology? I seem to attract people who work in the music industry. Like rappers, djs, producers, etc. Can this be shown in a natal chart, w ...
March 9, 2021 | (Libra)Cierratierra - Filter
Hello there! I´m new to astrology and I´ve got a question about children in your chart. I´m just learning how different aspects of your chart can predict certain things. So I was wondering if my chart ...
March 9, 2021 | (Scorpio)Saiya - Filter
How this combination Moon in Pisces placed in 2nd house affects a person? How this combination affects on someone´s feelings, emotions and perception of everything? Thanks a lot for your answers ...
March 8, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Ioaanaa08 - Filter
Hi ,so I´ve just notice that this year on my solar return chart my sun is in the 6th house And i know the sun can represent the father Anyway last week my dad had a heart surgery because he sudden ...
March 7, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
I wanted to look at my cat´s chart. Actually, I´ve looked at it before, but I don´t know how to interpret it for pets. I love my cat so much. She´s Leo. How do you think his character is? Can you give ...
March 7, 2021 | (Leo)Du är för fin för mig - Filter
I have Sun, Venus and Jupiter in Leo. All of them are also in the 9th house. Can I call it a stellium? How can this position be characterised? The only thing I know, 9th house gives a desire to explor ...
March 7, 2021 | (Capricorn)BelladonnaBlues - Filter
I have had a growing fear that I’m unlovable and that I will probably die alone because I am not the easiest person to get along with. Is there anything favorable in my chart or anything that signifie ...
March 5, 2021 | (Capricorn)NSM - Filter
Hi there It seems like my North Node is Direct at 23 degrees in Aquarius in the 9th House. checked with other sites. I have heard that it is rare and having them Direct and it means that I am a ...
March 5, 2021 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Lol, just looking through the descriptions under someones chart and found their description of the aforementioned aspect as: - Mercury Semi-Sextile Mars (0°20’, Applying) These people like wor ...
March 4, 2021 | (Taurus)sss666 - Filter
hey everybody, give me please your opinion on planets in my 12th house ...
March 4, 2021 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
Just sitting here thinking about astrology like usual and I’m curious as to what everyone’s experiences are. First, what planet has the MOST and what planet has the LEAST aspects in your chart? ...
March 3, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
March 3, 2021 | (Aries)Lilian123499 - Filter
Hello everyone Firstly let me apologize for my bad english I am from Italy originaly. I am a bit worrying about my sister´s chart,I started to study astrology lastly and I saw some really bad aspect ...
March 2, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Ioaanaa08 - Filter
Hi , so in 2 days i will have my mars return ,I´ve read that this happens every 2 years but idk how to read the chart very well In the return chart mars will be in my 8th house So the next 2 years ...
March 2, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Bsoom83 - Filter
Hello guys, Can you please explain to me the meaning of : my rahu in ( 7 house gemini ) & my ketu in ( 1’st house in Sagittarius ) is it true that my past life depends on that positions of rahu ...
March 2, 2021 | (Taurus)KellBell428 - Filter
Hey Friends- I have a career question as it relates specifically to my SN/NN axis. I´ve been really feeling that I´ve always had a desire for social media/internet success or notoriety - nothing too ...
March 2, 2021 | (Virgo)astrobby - Filter
hello :) i hope everyone who reads this is doing well and staying safe! when i was younger i´ve always been in love with creative outlets, specifically with writing and music and dancing. i´ve carr ...
March 1, 2021 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
Hello What can be the placements or aspects that make a person grumpy and angry, even in a smallest inconvenience? I´m that person and my chart doesn´t mean anything about that; I have planets i ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »