Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 20, 2021 | (Sagittarius)merteuil26 - Filter
Hi, just wanted to ask if anyone knows combinations for polyglottery in natal chart? Does it show in my natal chart personally, since I study 5 languages currently :) Thank You! ...
March 20, 2021 | (Capricorn)NSM - Filter
Hi team. There is a possibility (as my mother is saying) that my birth time is between 17:00 and 17:05 which actually place my SUN in 7th house (and not in 6th) How can we find out ? What ...
March 19, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Can someone read this birthday and tell me if they see any severe sickness? September 22, 1961, birth place Kankakee Illinois. Im trying g to help save someone´s life. ...
March 17, 2021 | (Cancer)Trevor77 - Filter
I have a scar on my body somewhere, using my chart if someone knows where it is, then that would make you very good astrologer, :4: ...
March 17, 2021 | (Cancer)33ee - Filter
What does it mean if my MC is in my 11th house? both in Libra? bit curious because usually they´re meant to be in the 10th! but Virgo is in my 10th instead! ...
March 16, 2021 | (Virgo)nordmayo - Filter
Hello! What are your thoughts on Sun in 12th house? I have a Sun in 12th house in :176: and :176: rising. My Saturn is opposite to my Sun. Otherwise is my Saturn in chart strong. I also have Chi ...
March 16, 2021 | (Sagittarius)blackkie13 - Filter
If you are a one-house stellium, how should you live? It´s a 1- :1:house stellium, (wholesign system) but the main planet is in the 12th house... 12th House , What is the way to rescue the m ...
March 15, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Ioaanaa08 - Filter
Hi ,so I´ve been looking at my transits and I´ve noticed that chiron is in conjunction with my ascendent .. on 5 of May it will be exact so i was wondering what it means ? 🙏🙏 Thank you ...
March 15, 2021 | (Leo)Goana - Filter
My son, born at 13.27 on the 1st of September 2004 in Rome, Italy, what path with regards of his future career he should follow to be successful and to feel fulfilled in the same time with life? This ...
March 15, 2021 | (Capricorn)Forel - Filter
Dear People, I am currently hooked on The Astrology Podcast by Chris Brennan and his approach to traditional astrology and promoting the ideas and practices that were lost and now are getting trans ...
March 14, 2021 | (Pisces)Fabiox - Filter
How many of you have the Mars-Saturn conjunction? How do you live it? ...
March 13, 2021 | (Gemini)(dragonfly) - Filter
I wonder if you could help me understand this constellation. I´m especially interested in the case when the Sun is located in the 12th house and Pluton in the 6th house. All descriptions, which I have ...
March 13, 2021 | (Cancer)ludmila23 - Filter
Asc Acuario woman Asc Aries man what is your appreciation about this synastry? what kind of relationship could be formed? friendship, none or loving? ...
March 13, 2021 | (Pisces)ponevsw - Filter
Hello everyone, I´m currently in my second year of university majoring in accounting but i´m unsure what job that i should do in the future. Maybe i will take over my family business which is a ...
March 12, 2021 | (Libra)Loes - Filter
I started studying astrology recently. I wonder what the black squares around some of the aspects in the aspect table mean. Why are some of the aspects with squares around them and others not? Seem ...
March 12, 2021 | (Taurus)La Turca - Filter
Hello all, I have been trying to learn about fixed stars lately. I have found out that I have three exact conjunctions (literally 0 degrees) to some planets in my chart but I could not understand if ...
March 12, 2021 | (Capricorn)NSM - Filter
HI there I know it will all sound Greek to you however this is an important apocalypses for ASTROLOGY If you apply Google Translator you will be amased. https://www.in.gr/2021/03/12/b-science ...
March 12, 2021 | (Gemini)xodesxo - Filter
My partner, daughter & I are all Gemini’s. Desiree (me) 𝗚𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶 ♊︎ 06•03•1995 John (my fiancé) 𝗚𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶 ♊︎ 06•07•1990 Aurora (my daughter) 𝗚𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶 ♊︎ 06•09•2020 I’m trying to find someo ...
March 11, 2021 | (Capricorn)NSM - Filter
Hi Team, Seems like I can not find how to calculate progressed Vertex in my Chart? Any Suggestions? Thanks NSM ...
March 10, 2021 | (Gemini)Gemini25 - Filter
Hello everyone, I am 35 and still haven´t met my soulmate. Not sure if he is around me and I just don´t know. I would like to know does my chart show hope? Is there a delay for marriage? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »