Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 25, 2021 | (Aries)Krafti_ - Filter
I was born with Mars in Gemini and we are in this transit now.How can I best take full advantage of this time and focus it as I know mars in gemini in general can have you doing a million things at on ...
March 25, 2021 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
It may concern abuse, misfortune, murder, bad relationships. What celebrity do you think has the most challenged, unlucky chart? I know there are lots of examples but I would like to share a specif ...
March 25, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
What do you think it influences? Some experience? ...
March 25, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I´m trying to find details about Catherine Austin Fitts, born:December 24, 1950, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. Her Moon could be Gemini or Cancer depending on when she was born. I´ve s ...
March 25, 2021 | (Sagittarius)ems1822 - Filter
Hello, I´ve seen a lot of different things about stellia and I´m not sure exactly how to interpret my chart in all of these different contexts. Is a stellium a collection (3? 4?) of placements in the ...
March 25, 2021 | (Taurus)Peyk - Filter
Well, I have an addiction to video games, phone and pc as you know. I was curious about could I find this in my natal chart, also wanted to ask your thoughts. Rx :159: ( :181: ) in 2nd house :193 ...
March 24, 2021 | (Libra)hsneuzn - Filter
Hello, I need information about 10th house planetary placements and transits in my natal chart. Thank you for your comments in advance. :76: :79: ...
March 23, 2021 | (Libra)Deermaiden - Filter
Are there aspects that result dark thoughts/negative thinking or some kind of mental illness? I´m really interested in this topic and I would like to read about it ...
March 23, 2021 | (Libra)Deermaiden - Filter
What does it really mean? I was always curious about what if few of my houses are "empty". Like even in my 7th house I don´t seem to have anything. I´m really just being curious. :D ...
March 23, 2021 | (Taurus)cysgodglas - Filter
HeLLo. Everyone! I´ve been searching for my 12th house stellium for a long time. I heard a lot of negative things. I am very emotional and prone to depression okey but it can give me creativity ? I a ...
March 23, 2021 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
https://www.studyfinds.org/millennials-gen-x-poor-health/ I recently saw this article and as a Pluto Libra who falls in this generation, it was true for me. I know the years leading up to my birth ...
March 22, 2021 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I just can’t figure out where this particular manifestation is in my natal chart. There’s a running joke in the family I was just born able to read. But, that’s not quite true—I vividly remember m ...
March 22, 2021 | (Gemini)Ozge94 - Filter
I can´t enjoy life, I have a great aversion to everything, is there anyone who can say how I can overcome this? Thanks in advance ...
March 22, 2021 | (Gemini)miomugi29 - Filter
hi im just curious, what aspects and placements would u consider to be indicators of attractiveness, sex appeal, or magnetism in this chart? https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birth-chart- ...
March 22, 2021 | (Capricorn)kmwilson - Filter
Hi. I was hoping someone could help me with figuring out what Pluto in Virgo\5th house at 29th degree meaning could be. I´ve read a lot about anaretic degree in natal chart but I don´t understand what ...
March 21, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
I know that is a hard topic. It would be interesting to collect the aspects and discuss how they unfluence. I often see a Moon Square Neptune and Mars in hard aspect to Chiron. Also tough planets ...
March 21, 2021 | (Capricorn)pluto°rising - Filter
I´ve searched the forum for posts on aspects and read through quite a lot of them. I´m trying to start small as I begin the venture into aspect interpretation and having the hardest time wrapping ...
March 21, 2021 | (Gemini)Zane771 - Filter
I don´t really have an idea about my chart, I would like more insight on what it means, the type of person I am. Also if there´s any positives or negatives with my chart etc. ...
March 20, 2021 | (Pisces)Hitagi - Filter
Does it affect anything ...
March 20, 2021 | (Sagittarius)merteuil26 - Filter
Hi, just wanted to ask if anyone knows combinations for polyglottery in natal chart? Does it show in my natal chart personally, since I study 5 languages currently :) Thank You! ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »