Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 29, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
I want to share a truly unique birth chart with you guys. Baby from a friend of a friend. Birth time exact, location as exact as it could be. :2: Have you ever seen such an impressive stellium? ...
March 29, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
I have Mars in Sagittarius at 0 ° 40 ´ What happens when a planet is initiating a sign? Are there any features? ...
March 29, 2021 | (Leo)Shroomhead - Filter
I´ve only just started to get into astrology and know some basics but I´ve got no clue about some planets being in conjunction, opposition, trine, or square with other planets. So I´d greatly apprecia ...
March 29, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
I have 5 retrograde planets I don´t understand them, what are they supposed to mean? I tend to be sooo thoughtful about all aspects of my life, but I associate it with my Gemini moon, who loves to t ...
March 28, 2021 | (Gemini)Olke - Filter
Hello, thank you for looking at me! Eight retrograde planets in my natal chart - slow life or the most interesting events still ahead? I know the negative manifestations of retroplanets, I wonder w ...
March 28, 2021 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
I was just thinking of starting a new thread about 10th house Cancer. Then i thought, it would be cool to have a sub-forum for all the house/sign combinations and all the planet/sign combinations. ...
March 27, 2021 | (Scorpio)Javan091 - Filter
Not sure what my Soulmate is ??? I have very little knowledge, but I´m; Sun=Scorpio, Moon=Pisces; Rising=Aquarius !!! My Mind Feels Like a Soulmate for me would be; Sun=Pisces, Moon=Scorpio, Rising=Le ...
March 27, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
I congratulate you in public, because I think you are a person who contributes a lot to the forum, I thank you for your advice, I really like the way you analyze things. I hope you have a good time ...
March 27, 2021 | (Capricorn)NSM - Filter
Hi gorgeous team I was hearing an astrology talking about progressed sun and I want your opinion on that She claimed that whenever we change sign of progressed sun there is a change starting fr ...
March 26, 2021 | (Virgo)Dano - Filter
I just got the astrology reference book called "The Only Astrology Book You´ll Ever Need. Has anyone on here ever looked over the book and if so, did you enjoy it. ...
March 26, 2021 | (Leo)STPFan - Filter
I just have a quick question on the Love Compatibility Calculator. The website lists Loving, Key, Passion, Emotional Pain... in a 1X 2X 3X etc format. What should we be looking for in regards to a wel ...
March 25, 2021 | (Aries)Krafti_ - Filter
I was born with Mars in Gemini and we are in this transit now.How can I best take full advantage of this time and focus it as I know mars in gemini in general can have you doing a million things at on ...
March 25, 2021 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
It may concern abuse, misfortune, murder, bad relationships. What celebrity do you think has the most challenged, unlucky chart? I know there are lots of examples but I would like to share a specif ...
March 25, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
What do you think it influences? Some experience? ...
March 25, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I´m trying to find details about Catherine Austin Fitts, born:December 24, 1950, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. Her Moon could be Gemini or Cancer depending on when she was born. I´ve s ...
March 25, 2021 | (Sagittarius)ems1822 - Filter
Hello, I´ve seen a lot of different things about stellia and I´m not sure exactly how to interpret my chart in all of these different contexts. Is a stellium a collection (3? 4?) of placements in the ...
March 25, 2021 | (Taurus)Peyk - Filter
Well, I have an addiction to video games, phone and pc as you know. I was curious about could I find this in my natal chart, also wanted to ask your thoughts. Rx :159: ( :181: ) in 2nd house :193 ...
March 24, 2021 | (Libra)hsneuzn - Filter
Hello, I need information about 10th house planetary placements and transits in my natal chart. Thank you for your comments in advance. :76: :79: ...
March 23, 2021 | (Libra)Deermaiden - Filter
Are there aspects that result dark thoughts/negative thinking or some kind of mental illness? I´m really interested in this topic and I would like to read about it ...
March 23, 2021 | (Libra)Deermaiden - Filter
What does it really mean? I was always curious about what if few of my houses are "empty". Like even in my 7th house I don´t seem to have anything. I´m really just being curious. :D ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »