Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 26, 2021 | (Taurus)Koukz - Filter
Hello There, Can anyone please give me some reliable insight about my career and job, I feel very dissatisfied with my job [CEO / owner of a small company in the industrial domain] and doesn´t s ...
April 25, 2021 | (Gemini)Donatus - Filter
Hello I have read many articles about North Node 1st house cancer but still couldn´t understand.The north node in the 1st house should be independent, but I cannot combine it with the cancer.What to d ...
April 25, 2021 | (Virgo)vrinin - Filter
DOB- 16/9/1995 Time- 14:50 Place- New Delhi, India Could someone please analyse my D10 chart? I have been preparing for a prestigious government job exam but have not had any luck yet. Do you see ...
April 25, 2021 | (Cancer)blastardo - Filter
What role does the retrograde Saturn serce in my chart? Does it suggest a potential partner different from the ´standard older Capricorn-like´ archetyp? Or is it a call for the supposedly ´rebellious´ ...
April 25, 2021 | (Aquarius)Ellabear - Filter
Anyone else have heavy stelliums in their chart? It annoys me - Kinda wish the energies were more spread out. It´s super frustrating in synastry overlays as well. Anyway I don´t really have a quest ...
April 24, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
So for privacy´s sake I will not be posting his chart but in general (and I am aware that astrology is a sum of its parts), what can you say about a man with pluto conjunct asc in scorpio around 29 de ...
April 24, 2021 | (Taurus)astrolougy - Filter
Hello! I´ve started learning about astrology about two years ago, but on the way, and even still now, I´m seeing contradictions in my chart. One placements says my health is excellent, and the oth ...
April 24, 2021 | (Virgo)Angirsonl - Filter
I´ve heard and read about, sidereal chart, and sometimes I wonder... Is it really accurate? Some people say it is. ...
April 24, 2021 | (Cancer)33ee - Filter
are there any aspects that would point to online friends meeting in real life? it makes me quite curious, if there´s a connection there? ...
April 24, 2021 | (Cancer)Kima217 - Filter
Hello everyone. Can someone tell me please what it means when in the natal chart person has moon, mars, pluto, lilith and chiron in 3rd house of Scorpio? ...
April 24, 2021 | (Taurus)L U C K - Filter
If our descendant sign is supposed to provide the best compatibility for us in a partner. Where in our sought out partner´s natal chart is this position most useful in our favor? For example, My ascen ...
April 22, 2021 | (Scorpio)SXNWbruja - Filter
So I´m getting different moon signs from different sights(even within this site)and I don´t know what one to go with. I believe if I´m doing this right, that I was born 4hrs before the moon in pisces. ...
April 21, 2021 | (Pisces)Alisa1 - Filter
Hello everyone. I have always been frightened and alarmed by relationships, I do not know how to react correctly to courtship and every time I get attention from the opposite sex, I get lost and insis ...
April 21, 2021 | (Pisces)Sag_Stellium - Filter
Anybody here have the ruler of their 11th house in the 7th? If so, what are friendships like for you? (btw I have mars ruling my 11th, and it´s in the 7th house) ...
April 21, 2021 | (Taurus)SatPluDom - Filter
Hello Astro-seekers. I am a very Plutonian male with that asteroid directly on my Sun, it is not the only conjunction to my Sun though, I also have the Gemini twin Pollux conjunct on a lesser orb w ...
April 20, 2021 | (Gemini)InLoveWithAstro - Filter
Good Morning ☀️ My progressed moon is conjunct Saturn and since progressed moon and transiting Saturn take 2.5 years to move through a house, these 2 planets will be chasing each other for the com ...
April 19, 2021 | (Libra)zarko22 - Filter
Hello! how long did it take you to learn natal astrology with transsaturns? ...
April 18, 2021 | (Gemini)marimar4 - Filter
Quiero saber mas sobre el punto de matrimonio e Hijos, si alguien seria tan amable de ensañarme pacientemente... Libra15°40´47" Hijos Sextil PlutónSagitario16°20´26" 0.66° (A) Libra1 ...
April 18, 2021 | (Pisces)Georgiana27 - Filter
What are the effects of 17⁰ Mars retrograde in Leo combust? ...
April 17, 2021 | (Gemini)InLoveWithAstro - Filter
Hi I would like to know your experience with an out of bounds planet, my Venus is OBB in cancer. I am trying to understand and know more about this energy, thank you for your help. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »