Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 29, 2021 | (Scorpio)Daha - Filter
I have the yod of the 11th House Taurus Chiron, the 6th House Sagittarius Neptune and the Mars Counjungtion and the 4th House Libra Saturn Pluto conjungtion combination. I would like to know about th ...
April 29, 2021 | (Leo)Du är för fin för mig - Filter
My mercury is in Virgo which is great but my moon is in Pisces which makes it opposed D: what do I do and how to do I fix this position? ...
April 28, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
How is it done? Someone to share your personal experience? ...
April 28, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Is it really a house where the sun is comfortable? For those with personal planets How could you describe your feeling with this house? Have you felt that you are more emotional people than others? ...
April 27, 2021 | (Libra)spiritsplice - Filter
It seems to me that since DST is a very modern convention and arbitrarily shifts time backward an hour that we should not use that as the birth time, rather should ignore it since moving the clock bac ...
April 27, 2021 | (Sagittarius)merteuil26 - Filter
Hi, I am currently living with my uncle and aunt because I had complicated situation with my mother who suffered from schizophrenia and my father is very insensitive and strict man and we( Brother an ...
April 27, 2021 | (Gemini)Anilah - Filter
Can anyone interpret from my natal chart the profession I should pursue in life? As a Gemini, I have an interest in many areas of life, sometimes attention is distracted.. 😶 But I would like ...
April 27, 2021 | (Libra)Sophierowi - Filter
How did this full moon 🌕 show in your daily life? I’m an Aquarius rising, and I have a Scorpio Mercury, Scorpio Venus, and Scorpio midheaven. I started esthetician school today to pursue my career goa ...
April 26, 2021 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Found this earlier today and wanted to share for anyone else with this pattern to have a look. I have the opposition, and have to say, this is one of the best write-ups ive seen on it. https:// ...
April 26, 2021 | (Libra)Deermaiden - Filter
How can I understand this aspect more, what´s the meaning of it? ...
April 26, 2021 | (Cancer)0aquari - Filter
Hi, what do you think about venus in cazimi position? Cazimi aspect must be under 17 minutes as i know and it emphasizes the planets quailifications. My friend´s sun is in 6*56 scorpio and venus i ...
April 26, 2021 | (Taurus)Koukz - Filter
Hello There, Can anyone please give me some reliable insight about my career and job, I feel very dissatisfied with my job [CEO / owner of a small company in the industrial domain] and doesn´t s ...
April 25, 2021 | (Gemini)Donatus - Filter
Hello I have read many articles about North Node 1st house cancer but still couldn´t understand.The north node in the 1st house should be independent, but I cannot combine it with the cancer.What to d ...
April 25, 2021 | (Virgo)vrinin - Filter
DOB- 16/9/1995 Time- 14:50 Place- New Delhi, India Could someone please analyse my D10 chart? I have been preparing for a prestigious government job exam but have not had any luck yet. Do you see ...
April 25, 2021 | (Cancer)blastardo - Filter
What role does the retrograde Saturn serce in my chart? Does it suggest a potential partner different from the ´standard older Capricorn-like´ archetyp? Or is it a call for the supposedly ´rebellious´ ...
April 25, 2021 | (Aquarius)Ellabear - Filter
Anyone else have heavy stelliums in their chart? It annoys me - Kinda wish the energies were more spread out. It´s super frustrating in synastry overlays as well. Anyway I don´t really have a quest ...
April 24, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
So for privacy´s sake I will not be posting his chart but in general (and I am aware that astrology is a sum of its parts), what can you say about a man with pluto conjunct asc in scorpio around 29 de ...
April 24, 2021 | (Taurus)astrolougy - Filter
Hello! I´ve started learning about astrology about two years ago, but on the way, and even still now, I´m seeing contradictions in my chart. One placements says my health is excellent, and the oth ...
April 24, 2021 | (Virgo)Angirsonl - Filter
I´ve heard and read about, sidereal chart, and sometimes I wonder... Is it really accurate? Some people say it is. ...
April 24, 2021 | (Cancer)33ee - Filter
are there any aspects that would point to online friends meeting in real life? it makes me quite curious, if there´s a connection there? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »