Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 17, 2021 | (Capricorn)luanaaah - Filter
when a planet is in the last degrees of a sign it can have characteristics of the previous or next sign? my mars are in 0 degrees of sagittarius and I indentify myself a lot more with mars in scorpio ...
May 17, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
I decided to look at the signs of creators of the movies/shows I´m obsessed with. I noticed that of the 4, 2 had a Virgo Sun and 2 had a Scorpio Sun (and another had a Scorpio Moon). I wonder why I ...
May 16, 2021 | (Pisces)cheechee - Filter
I notice that men are not attracted to me at all. I also notice my chart has a lot of mars....Even if i try to pursue men they don´t like me at all. So i´m wondering is it because i´m meant to be with ...
May 15, 2021 | (Taurus)Dilanakia - Filter
Can you understand if a person has tendencies to lie from their natal chart ? ...
May 15, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
I have my progressed ascendant in Aquarius with Uranus in the first house. What am I supposed to learn? What would be my resistance to this ascendant? Any recommendation? Any personal experience? ...
May 14, 2021 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
I´m now suffering from loneliness as never before. Many friends (or people who I thought were friends) just disappeared from my life during last months, when they found out about my pregnancy. Maybe t ...
May 14, 2021 | (Gemini)SagMeister - Filter
Hi everyone :29: I often have anger issues when relating to others, I don´t express it too openly, but often people irritate me and make me feel oppressed and angry. I´m only okay when I feel 100% fre ...
May 14, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
What do you think of this position? Any anecdote? Is it true that they have low self-esteem and that they have a hard time enjoying love? ...
May 14, 2021 | (Pisces)BBx2 - Filter
Had anyone had of heard of Mercury square Saturn showing up later in life? After 35? I hear of it always getting better. However, I’ve never felt so misunderstood. Almost like I can’t articulate anymo ...
May 13, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Do you use Sidereal or Tropical astrology to draw the divisional charts? ...
May 13, 2021 | (Pisces)moongirl1 - Filter
Hello! It is known that the planet in the 12th house is difficult to manifest in the real world. Can the Ascendant aspect help the planet in the 12th house? ...
May 13, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Anyone with this location or experience with a person with that moon? I feel that I am very dispersed, in a way it is difficult for me to concentrate, I am very restless and I need to see the funny ...
May 13, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
What do you guys think of Roseline from Alyssa Sharpe? And how do you guys think she came up with such archetypes? ...
May 13, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
Are things just not looking well collectively? Astrologically speaking? ...
May 12, 2021 | (Pisces)Alisa1 - Filter
Please help me, which system should I use? I think my chart is too northern for Placidus. ...
May 12, 2021 | (Taurus)mirkwood - Filter
What do you think about this transit? Are we gonna have a good time? 😬 Sending love and light to everyone who reads this 💖 ...
May 12, 2021 | (Libra)Deermaiden - Filter
Do aspects have influence on a person´s voice? Like the pitch, the tone, the emotions in it. If so, what are these and what kind of voice do they create? ...
May 11, 2021 | (Cancer)Ppaauullii - Filter
What do You think about planets near sun in horoskopu, dont they work good? Any experience? I am interested what do you think about sun conjunt moon for example. The sun is in Scorpio and moon is in ...
May 11, 2021 | (Taurus)aquasunpimoon - Filter
hello astro-seek people I am very fascinated by the fact that how most people are genius and intelligent.Its still a mystery whether its their astrological plancement or individuals hard work.some pe ...
May 9, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
I wonder what this year will be like for me. I´m so afraid of the Jupiter transit in Pisces. Should we consider Jupiter´s squares too negative? Eclipses are still taking place on the axis of Gemini-Sa ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »