Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 25, 2021 | (Cancer)Ppaauullii - Filter
What do You think about strong chiron in horoskope? I have my chiron on my mercury and Jupiter and near the sun. And I always felt inadequate. Now is better when I have son. Maybe because the Chi ...
May 25, 2021 | (Cancer)Carliner - Filter
Hi Guys Tomorrow we are gonna be welcoming The Lunar Eclipse on Sag / 5 degree which conjuct tightly both my south node as sag which is also 5 degree exactly and my 2nd house sag which is 6 degree ...
May 25, 2021 | (Aquarius)thelesliemarie - Filter
Hey guys, I recently got my current birth time and it turns out that both my venus in pisces and asc in sag are at the 29th degree, any deeper meaning to this in this present life? :63: ...
May 25, 2021 | (Leo)Elefortuna - Filter
May 25, 2021 | (Pisces)HyHoang - Filter
Hi. Below is my natal chart. I found little information about Pluto in the 10th house, not as much as other planets. Do you have any inputs into this? I´m currently teaching English part-time and doin ...
May 24, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
And in your opinion, do I have any poorly aspected planets/placements? ...
May 24, 2021 | (Taurus)Andalero - Filter
Can someone tell me based on my birthchart why i like to be around leo people? Most of my relationships (which isnt a lot) were with girls that had a leo sign and when talking with people that are leo ...
May 23, 2021 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
I have my Leo sun, Leo mercury, and Leo Jupiter all in my 12th house. Within the astrology world the 12th house is rarely talked about and when it is it is usually is about Pisces. I think Leo and 12t ...
May 23, 2021 | (Gemini)Junia - Filter
Can someone help me understand my love life? I would like to have my asteroids included in the interpretation if possible, because I sense they do have an importance. Thank you very much. :18: :79: ...
May 23, 2021 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
When I say never get married I don’t meant I’ll never have lovers or be in love, I’m saying that my intuition tells me any marriage won’t work out. My Venus and Mars are such a polar opposite of how I ...
May 23, 2021 | (Cancer)Ppaauullii - Filter
Hello , can a person with squares and oppositions venus in radix have a chance to form happy relationships? Venus is in libra and does not choose any positive aspect, only squares - to Saturn (in Capr ...
May 23, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
´´These people have a tendency to have hidden enemies, as well as a hostile destiny, with abundant misfortunes and conflicts, but with their attitude and way of being, it is they themselves, in realit ...
May 23, 2021 | (Leo)funnylittleroar - Filter
Looking to share our experiences as the not so giddy Sagittarius risings 😅😐😂 Jupiter in Capricorn in first house here ...
May 22, 2021 | (Taurus)Lee_38 - Filter
Ok, spill the beans, whos got 8th house placement that has experienced very genuine paranormal phenomena? :81: A good one is uranus or neptune in 8th Share your ghost story :32: ...
May 22, 2021 | (Scorpio)Tomi92 - Filter
Hi everyone, how would you understand the ascendant conjunct the North Node? I understand it as defining my personality boundaries. ...
May 22, 2021 | (Taurus)Lee_38 - Filter
Im posting this topic for others perspectives on how your chart makes you view money. So this will mostly be 2nd house stuff, Do you have A stellium in 2nd house? Is your Venus in 2nd house? ...
May 22, 2021 | (Gemini)Edy - Filter
Hi everyone! What does suggest if there are not any retrograde planests in someone´s birth chart? I have never known anyone having only direct planets in the natal chart so far...I´ve known that retr ...
May 21, 2021 | (Gemini)SagMeister - Filter
Hi everyone, :1: I am always looking for the deeper meaning of all aspects of a birth chart. I noticed that I have two T-squares within my chart. Would anyone be able to give me some more informati ...
May 21, 2021 | (Cancer)Ppaauullii - Filter
What is the significator of the best occupation , work in horoskope? What profession would be successful for me? ...
May 21, 2021 | (Aries)Hello jello - Filter
Hi there! :37: It´s been a while since I posted in this forum, just getting back here. Got a few things to ask if you all free :4:. Better just get started in order: 1) I got my chart read by ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »