Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 4, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
For example, Aries/Libra and Taurus/Scorpio. I´m a Libra Sun, Taurus Moon & my best friend is an Aries Sun, Scorpio Moon. So, "opposites" for both sun and moon. We are so similar that ...
June 3, 2021 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
If you have Mars square Venus, I will do a full chart reading for you. Message me. Have to be willing to Zoom. Thanks. ...
June 2, 2021 | (Cancer)guitarperson2 - Filter
Hello, I deeply relate to my solar house system. It could be my Leo Stellium but does anyone ever think of our own perception of ourselves being our Sun as our First House? I sometimes hear astr ...
June 2, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
There is a woman in my immediate environment whom I classify as quite dangerous. Through my therapist (when I described my relationship to her) I recognized that I was dealing with a narcissistic pers ...
June 2, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
I´m examining my Whole Signs chart. ...
June 2, 2021 | (Pisces)Alisa1 - Filter
Hello. I am afraid that I will never have a happy relationship and marriage. My Venus is in the 12th house in exile, the ruler of the 7th house in exile in the 12th house in conjunction with Saturn. I ...
June 1, 2021 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
So I recently found out about whole sign and I feel like it applies to me personally a lot more than Placidus. After almost a year of studio going my old chart I am starting fresh and honestly don’t k ...
So I recently found out that whole sign is seen as a lot more helpful than placidus which I have been using and studying for about a year now. I feel like whole sign related to me a lot more than the ...
I have three placements in the 12th house all of the planets are in Leo. My sun, my mercury, and my Saturn. 12th house placements are so stigmatized and seen as bad and extremely karmic. I wanted to s ...
June 1, 2021 | (Taurus)TrilogyVenus - Filter
Anyone have Saturn in 5th house? This Is Probably My Least Favorite Placement In My Natal Chart. Are There Any Chart Remedies For This? Any Ways To Cope With This Placement? How Is Your Relat ...
June 1, 2021 | (Leo)Leoneita - Filter
Hi all, I’m 35 and all my last years I struggled with job and place choice, I really don’t know what to do. I was born August 21 1985 in the coty of Sassari, Italy, at midnight and 42 (00:42). ...
June 1, 2021 | (Gemini)SagMeister - Filter
Hi everyone. I know that astrology cannot determine a person´s appearance (Mendel shows us that :4:) but I also know that there are certain aspects of the birth chart that can indicate physical charac ...
June 1, 2021 | (Virgo)Turbo TJ - Filter
I happen to have an Aries point square between Venus and Neptune. Aries points relating to 0 degree cardinal sign´s. This aspect brings in inspirational creativity and also had brought out a toxic rel ...
May 31, 2021 | (Taurus)TrilogyVenus - Filter
Could Pisces and/or Neptune in the 1st House Cause Someone To Catch Sicknesses Like Colds From Other People More Easily? My Daughter Has This Natal Aspect And She Is Constantly Sick After Being Around ...
May 31, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
If mercury is how we process information and the moon is the mind Do both influence our learning process? I was wondering if there is a different method of study and learning for each sign that me ...
May 31, 2021 | (Cancer)blastardo - Filter
Topic title. How to interpret this placement? (I only use Campanus system but dunno how to change to that in my profile) ...
May 31, 2021 | (Cancer)FOEHN - Filter
Hello! Is it okay to put an end to unsuccessful business during Mercury retrograde? :25: :25: ...
May 31, 2021 | (Taurus)Dilanakia - Filter
Does anyone know how to see about your past lives on your natal chart. Which cycle are you in etc. I know you should look at south node but what does it tell me ? its in 9 th house in cancer. Does it ...
May 30, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
What astrological positions might indicate to a biomedical scientist or researcher in the birth chart? What house would be the house of science? ...
May 30, 2021 | (Scorpio)Kivikoivu - Filter
So: In my natal chart, my side-by-side Uranus (28deg) and Saturn in Sag (29deg) are squaring my Mars (0 deg) in Aries. So there are two fire signs making a square togehter, combining critical degrees ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »