Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 9, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
Please describe your grand trine - planets and signs - and the impact they have on your life ...
June 9, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
So we know Neptune conjunct Ascendant will give off Pisces vibes, Saturn conjunct Ascendant will give off Capricorn vibes, etc. What about Venus conjunct Ascendant? Will someone with that aspect gi ...
June 9, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
THE MOON AND HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF EMOTIONALLY. Personally, I had not realized that my mood was greatly influenced by my routines, until I saw my birth chart and met her. Now with my mo ...
June 8, 2021 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
Forty-four minutes is the out-of-bounds declinae-demarcation, you know ya probably have a planetoid there! They can´t all be in the ball-court! :22: Fewer people have seen Damocles than have seen ...
June 8, 2021 | (Leo)Oleander - Filter
I have been dealing with nightmares during my life, except my childhood. I don´t remember any dream that doesn´t include death, blood, war, running from something scary etc. Could you please tell me w ...
June 8, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
The recent allegations against Drake Bell are terrible but so many people in Hollywood are trash that it´s not surprising. The most surprising part of Drake Bell being in the news recently was seeing ...
June 8, 2021 | (Gemini)SagMeister - Filter
No insults or judgments, just an interesting discussion about your favorite moon sign and the one you connect with the least. I´m just curious :152: ...
June 8, 2021 | (Scorpio)Hebatallah - Filter
At first, I thank Jay Jay I am very grateful to her, as she helped me understand the steps of writing a question in the forum. I would like to inquire about the difference between heavy and intermit ...
June 7, 2021 | (Taurus)anotheralex - Filter
Hello beautiful community! So lately this mercury retrograde in gemini seasons got my all messed up and thinking about where I really wanna go, To give you a background I´m highly interested in ANY ...
June 7, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
I still don´t understand eclipses and what their supposed interpretation is. Will anyone have any information on the interpretation of the conjunction with the natal moon? First of all, Thanks. ...
June 7, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
My eyes are blue but there´s a brown section in my left eye. It´s called sectoral heterochromia. Is there anything in my chart that can point to this? ...
June 7, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
Specifically Libra Sun/NN and Aries SN (in 8th House). ...
June 6, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
Lilibeth Diana Mountbatten-Windsor Arrived at: 4th June 2021, 11:40, Santa Barbara I am worried about her exact Moon Chiron conjunction in the 8th ...
June 6, 2021 | (Taurus)Gunnar Stars - Filter
Hi astroheads! What keywords would you describe to a lovely person with Saturn conjunct Moon in 12th house cancer? And do you know anybody else who has this? ...
June 6, 2021 | (Libra)leeleelibra - Filter
Hey guys, Would anyone care to read my natal chart and give ideas what careers may be suited for me? Thank you. :) ...
June 6, 2021 | (Sagittarius)peachyjn - Filter
hello !! i’ve been studying astrology for a while and i still don’t quite understand the concept of houses D: could u please tell me what houses mean in my natal chart ? i have a lot of personal plane ...
June 5, 2021 | (Sagittarius)nataliet - Filter
hello, just found out about cradle and read that they can show you how and which talents you may have and wanted to know if anyone gets something grom it, i really dont understand what that means also ...
June 5, 2021 | (Aquarius)Ways_of_Leavin' - Filter
In general (except AC/MC axes). And, more specifically, I´m wondering about the effects of Pluto exactly on my 8th house cusp (from the 8th, in Scorpio). Thanks in advance :) Was hard to find much ...
June 5, 2021 | (Taurus)FabiaRocha - Filter
Hi! Someone knows how I make a birth chart beginning with a specific planet? Here in Astro-Seek. Like starting with Saturn in the first house. Thank´s :) ...
June 4, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
If Lilith´s (:163:) aspects are positive, are they bad? Why does this work the other way around in Lilith? I don´t have any negative aspects, what does that bring me? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »