Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 15, 2021 | (Gemini)Zane771 - Filter
Hello, I don´t have much of an idea on my chart reading. I wanted to know, what´s the positive aspects of my chart, the negatives. Also, how am I like as a person, what would my appearance be like, ...
June 15, 2021 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
Can read my astrology chart? https://ibb.co/3vh1m7H ...
June 15, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
CAN YOU DESCRIBE THE INFLUENCE OF NEPTUNE ON YOUR BIRTH CHART? HOW DO YOU FEEL IT INFLUENCES THE HOUSE WHERE IT IS LOCATED? ´´ LOST LOOK ´´ I don´t normally look people in the eye. I don´t ...
June 14, 2021 | (Aquarius)thelesliemarie - Filter
hey everyone i just started getting into astro roughly a year ago and i have finally gotten my confirmed birth time, i am in fact a sag rising but at the 29th degree. my south node is in my first ...
June 14, 2021 | (Aquarius)Numberonecass - Filter
My chart first off has 1 element of water which is in Scorpio with Pluto in it assume signifies the generation I was born in, but my 6th house actually is in Libra. My 7th house starts at the Desc lin ...
June 13, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Someone with a retrograde planet, of personal preferences, who feels as some descriptions say "weaker" the planet. Personally, I do not agree with this, even my retrograde planets are wha ...
June 13, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Do you know of a book that can help me interpret my D-10? ...
June 12, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Do you identify with the Nakshatra where your Moon and Venus are? ...
June 12, 2021 | (Virgo)Trey - Filter
I have 3 signs in my first house which are...pisces(5degrees), aries(all 30 degrees), taurus (7 degrees) Pisces is technically considered my rising sign, but I feel the aries way more than the pisc ...
June 12, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
I can understand why fixed signs square each other, but mutable signs are supposed to be flexible so I don´t see why there´s tension between mutable signs of different elements. ...
June 12, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Everyone my generation has Uranus in Aquarius And they always make Opposition to my Venus in Leo! Does it mean that all my relationships will have to be unstable? ...
June 12, 2021 | (Aries)jenlyn84 - Filter
Hello, I have a Yod in my birth chart with Pluto in 0* Scorpio, Neptune in 1* Capricorn and pointing to Chiron in 0* Gemini. I have been learning about my chart for some time now and only learned o ...
June 11, 2021 | (Virgo)moonlike347 - Filter
What in my chart indicates that I have very few relationships? I do have a problem with people, wherever I go I have a hard time making friends. I noticed some people don´t have a problem with ...
June 11, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
In my case I have ascendant (Leo) square moon (Taurus). ...
June 10, 2021 | (Taurus)anotheralex - Filter
That´s my friend Natal chart and when I looked at it I saw a couple of interesting aspect and I would be curious of what you think of it Nodes conjunct MC in Leo 10Th house Jupiter Opposition AS ...
June 10, 2021 | (Libra)BeatrixKiddo - Filter
Hello. I sometimes so obsessive. I´m person who have water element. My ascendal is in cancer, mars in cancer, venus scorpio, merkür scorpio. If I upset something I always think about that. I can´t cha ...
June 10, 2021 | (Virgo)Turbo TJ - Filter
So my son has a major 12th house emphasis involving Mercury Venus mars and Jupiter with Jupiter conjunction the part of fortune and 12th house cusp. Venus and Mars in conjunction in Taurus and the su ...
June 10, 2021 | (Cancer)TimeLord - Filter
Why nobody fall in love with me ? Or vice versa ? Is it because I´m Old ? :8: ...
June 9, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
Please describe your grand trine - planets and signs - and the impact they have on your life ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »