Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 20, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
American James McGee (born December 13, 1972)[1] is an American video game designer. He is best known as the designer of American McGee´s Alice, its sequel Alice: Madness Returns, and his works on var ...
June 20, 2021 | (Capricorn)luanaaah - Filter
Aries North Node in the 3rd House Libra South Node in the 9th House ...
June 20, 2021 | (Gemini)Alee T - Filter
Hi :) I m Alee and I have a question. What it means when first house is empty? I know that symbolize personality, our appearance and to be honest, I don t have a strong personality. Maybe because the ...
June 20, 2021 | (Taurus)Dilanakia - Filter
What is the relationship between signs & planets and sleeping routine. Is there are house related to that? Maybe a planet that would indicate your sleeping habit? ...
June 20, 2021 | (Taurus)anotheralex - Filter
Its my very good friend chart, Isnt it pretty, do you see anything at first look? She had some questions about why her relation with sex was so complicated? 🤔 ...
June 19, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
As Wayman Stewart used to say : if you dont believe in past lifes The Nodes could have other meaningfull interpretations . Maybe your South Node represents things that are a karmic cycle in your fa ...
June 19, 2021 | (Pisces)moongirl1 - Filter
Hello. I have a huge 6 and 12 houses, so I have three planets in the 12th house. Despite the fact that I have not experienced much isolation, I have a huge number of phobias and fears since childhood. ...
June 19, 2021 | (Pisces)Katrinacara - Filter
Hello everyone! My astrological Discord server is having a Astrology fair today. We have a few Astrologers that you can talk to in a voice conversation for free. We have a few topics picked out ...
June 19, 2021 | (Pisces)moongirl1 - Filter
Hi! How would you describe this person´s style? I´m just interested in comparing it to reality. ...
June 19, 2021 | (Capricorn)luanaaah - Filter
Capricorn sun in 11th house aspecting: Opposite cancer moon in 5th house Sextile pisces uranus in 1th house Trine aries south node libra north node (in the 2 and 9 houses) ...
June 19, 2021 | (Virgo)mygildednostalgia - Filter
Hey all, I was just learning about how the 22nd degree in astrology is known as the "kill or be killed" degree. My chart ruler is Pisces Saturn 2H at 22 degrees. Not gonna lie, I´m a lit ...
June 19, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
With which one do you identify more? And because? ...
June 19, 2021 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
I Have Venus in Leo in the 5th house. Can explaned it? I thnk is a good position... ...
June 19, 2021 | (Pisces)Alisa1 - Filter
Hello. What can Eros mean in the 12th house? Tantric sex, lack of libido, fear of sex, foot fetish, sex addiction?.. It’s difficult for me to understand, because all my ideas don’t resonate with me in ...
June 18, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
I hope the twelfth house stellium (venus, mercury, sun, fortune) isn´t a bad sign 😭 What careers do you think would be most suitablee for me based on the chart? I included an image below and here´s ...
June 18, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
I saw someone had a topic about this before and as I was reading through the comments it got me wondering about mine... What does Venus in Capricorn say about me personally in my birthchart?? ...
June 18, 2021 | (Pisces)VelvetLove - Filter
Hey, I know it´s a strange question, but I seem to always attract people who has been in jail, who has been having mental and characteristic problems and just people who are out of the blue, really. ...
June 18, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
When Saturn transit to the 8th house from the Natal Moon Sign or Rashi , it is known as Ashtama Shani. During this time Saturn and Moon will be in (6/8) Shashta ashtaka position. Kantaka Shani mean ...
June 18, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
1. MARS PROGRESSED (REGENT OF MY PROGRESSED MOON) ENTERING HOME 12 MAKING MY URANUS SEXTILE IN AQUARIUS. 2. MOON PROGRESSED IN ARIES, OPPOSING MY SUN IN LIBRA. (mars and moon in trine) I´m not ...
June 18, 2021 | (Aries)ChaoticEmperor - Filter
I see a lot of people who have the same mars as me (mars in cancer) complain about how they feel weak and non assertive and I don’t have that problem lol if I feel like someone is threatening me or tr ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »