Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 23, 2021 | (Capricorn)Orion365 - Filter
Appreciate if someone can help to advise what is problem with this chart and what can be done to help the person. Nothing is ever enough or can please this person.... or we are not doing enough as ch ...
June 22, 2021 | (Libra)nashukurova - Filter
Would you be so kind to give me some advices? ...
June 22, 2021 | (Gemini)miomugi29 - Filter
Hi! It´s only gonna be less than a year before I graduate from university (am a business major) and there are two specific routes I might take – law or fashion. I´m just so torn between the two becaus ...
June 22, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Can the sign after your ascendant be considered as Co-Ascendant, if it is still in your 1st house? Does it influence in any way how you see life? Or is only the sign where the house starts is ta ...
June 22, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
How true is it that we share the Sun, Moon, or Ascendant with the mother, or that we always have a common sign? 1. My Moon is in Gemini and my mother has Ascendant in Gemini, I could always notice ...
June 21, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
I´ve always been underweight. I didn´t reach a healthy weight even when I tried eating 2,000-2,500 calories per day everyday for 6 weeks (my maintenance number is 1,300 calories.) Biologically I th ...
June 21, 2021 | (Taurus)Seanfhear - Filter
Just for the fun of it, would you say what´s the most interesting part/portion/aspect/feature in my chart to you? Can you explain/read it? But just to be clear (if you will), I don´t really care muc ...
June 21, 2021 | (Pisces)VelvetLove - Filter
Hi Everyone, You all were so helpful and kind on my first post, and I was so amazed by your comments! That really helps me get my life together, so thanks to everyone who wrote their opinions down. : ...
June 21, 2021 | (Capricorn)pluto°rising - Filter
Gemini´s last stand / inspired by the shifting into Cancer to follow my intuition and post what springs to mind... How many times a day do you follow your intuition? Minor incidents, major occu ...
June 20, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
American James McGee (born December 13, 1972)[1] is an American video game designer. He is best known as the designer of American McGee´s Alice, its sequel Alice: Madness Returns, and his works on var ...
June 20, 2021 | (Capricorn)luanaaah - Filter
Aries North Node in the 3rd House Libra South Node in the 9th House ...
June 20, 2021 | (Gemini)Alee T - Filter
Hi :) I m Alee and I have a question. What it means when first house is empty? I know that symbolize personality, our appearance and to be honest, I don t have a strong personality. Maybe because the ...
June 20, 2021 | (Taurus)Dilanakia - Filter
What is the relationship between signs & planets and sleeping routine. Is there are house related to that? Maybe a planet that would indicate your sleeping habit? ...
June 20, 2021 | (Taurus)anotheralex - Filter
Its my very good friend chart, Isnt it pretty, do you see anything at first look? She had some questions about why her relation with sex was so complicated? 🤔 ...
June 19, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
As Wayman Stewart used to say : if you dont believe in past lifes The Nodes could have other meaningfull interpretations . Maybe your South Node represents things that are a karmic cycle in your fa ...
June 19, 2021 | (Pisces)moongirl1 - Filter
Hello. I have a huge 6 and 12 houses, so I have three planets in the 12th house. Despite the fact that I have not experienced much isolation, I have a huge number of phobias and fears since childhood. ...
June 19, 2021 | (Pisces)Katrinacara - Filter
Hello everyone! My astrological Discord server is having a Astrology fair today. We have a few Astrologers that you can talk to in a voice conversation for free. We have a few topics picked out ...
June 19, 2021 | (Pisces)moongirl1 - Filter
Hi! How would you describe this person´s style? I´m just interested in comparing it to reality. ...
June 19, 2021 | (Capricorn)luanaaah - Filter
Capricorn sun in 11th house aspecting: Opposite cancer moon in 5th house Sextile pisces uranus in 1th house Trine aries south node libra north node (in the 2 and 9 houses) ...
June 19, 2021 | (Virgo)mygildednostalgia - Filter
Hey all, I was just learning about how the 22nd degree in astrology is known as the "kill or be killed" degree. My chart ruler is Pisces Saturn 2H at 22 degrees. Not gonna lie, I´m a lit ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »