Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 1, 2021 | (Scorpio)dellak3 - Filter
Are there any other triple scorpios out there? I would love to connect!! :178: :178: :178: Delaney ...
July 1, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
So this astrologer said that about 30% of people don´t have their correct rising sign. If I had the wrong rising sign it would likely be Virgo because that´s the closest (45 minutes off). If I had ...
June 30, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
HAVE YOU ACTIVATED YOUR LILITH? HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE THAT IT FEELS? ...
June 30, 2021 | (Taurus)Gunnar Stars - Filter
Hi again astro-heads 😊 How does the interest of astrology show up in your natal charts? Can you see it in mine? https://ibb.co/WBPmcjB Having Uranus conjunct my natal Chiron and Mercury in the ...
June 29, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Can everyone put their graphs of their Transits or Transits x Natal when they registered in Astro-seek? (The registration date comes in your profile). Can you see the influence of Aquarius? T ...
Is there an astrological position that favors the voice? Is there something common in opera singers? I made a friend, he began to sing opera, so I was wondering the same thing. Does anyone he ...
I guess not many here will believe in this kind of thing, or wonder if it is correct or not, that is another issue. But I grew up with a mother with Sun in the 8th house (like me), she always took me ...
COULD YOU SEE SOMEONE IN THE BIRTH CHART WHO IS INTERESTED IN THIS TYPE OF PRACTICE? What would you suppose it would be? The Nakshatra Hasta (It is in Virgo), it has to do with the hands. Do you ...
June 28, 2021 | (Taurus)bruhmoment - Filter
What aspects or placements especially found in people who has courage not necessarily heroic though ...
June 28, 2021 | (Leo)LLion - Filter
Dear astrologer ones! I have new questions since I have learned some new things! They´re about my 12H in Gemini, which contains BlackMoon Lilith OOB conjunct Chiron. Other than these placements I ...
June 28, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
HOW ARE THE PERCENTAGES OF ITS ELEMENTS AND HOW ARE THEY MANIFESTED? I HAVE: 1. Land 48.15% 2. Air 25.93% 3. Fire 25.93% 4. Water 0% I´ve seen p ...
June 27, 2021 | (Cancer)C Protagonist - Filter
I´ve looked at my natal chart using multiple web pages and have downloaded multiple Apps looking for consistency in interpretations, but instead I found a much more confusing issue concerning how my h ...
June 27, 2021 | (Taurus)bruhmoment - Filter
Is there anything that I should know from my vedic that I can use to improve my life? I don´t even know how to read this stuff. Also another thing I´d know is that can I relate to my chart even though ...
June 26, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Good good. We all know here that there are more independent and dependent people in relationships HAHAHA. And that some tend to focus a lot on themselves and others are always looking for someone. ...
June 26, 2021 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
Pluto square :154: :191: :162: Tough competition for relationships and $ $ . It´s current!, not just "Notes to Myself!" ...
June 26, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
I read that Martian moons often enjoy spicy stuff, while Venusian moons often enjoy really sweet stuff. It´s accurate in my Taurus moon experience. A couple years ago my sister got a cake for h ...
June 25, 2021 | (Sagittarius)RA_ - Filter
Hi, I´m RA born in 86. The initial ´R´ is a US misspelled name title of a 1973 Italian-Spanish crime-thriller film, stared by Christopher Mitchum. And the initial ´A´ from paternal grandfather´s first ...
June 25, 2021 | (Libra)GerdaHuber81 - Filter
Hi everyone, which are the aspects in a natal chart that scream "gold digging"? ...
June 25, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
I see a lot of here use Whole Signs. Personally, I use Placidus, it is more logical and consistent with all my houses, because complete signs transform my chart a lot. In Whole Signs I have Pluto ...
June 25, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Does it happen to you who go down the street and say: ´´ He feels like an Aquarius ´´, because he feels friendly. ´´ He feels like a Leo ´´ because he feels caring. ´´ He feels like a Gemini ´´, ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »