Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 3, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Is it possible that the South Node is causing this? ...
July 3, 2021 | (Taurus)Gunnar Stars - Filter
Good evening 😊 does anybody know what it means when the ascendant is unaspected? I needed to check out all sorts of stuff on extended chart selection at astro.com only to find Juno in conjunction w ...
Does anyone know a person with this conjunction? How would you describe it personally? :151: :160: ...
Does anyone have any personal experience to tell of this? These 2 signs collide with each other. What do you think is your biggest conflict? Does anyone have planets squaring these signs? ...
July 2, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Personally, do you identify with all this? Is it true that if your chart is by day you can identify more with the sun and, if your chart is nocturnal, with the Moon? It does not happen to me, ...
July 2, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Has anyone experienced this negative side of Gemini? Sometimes they say that we are double-faced, I never remember having been. Just once, but I must have been 7 years old, so I wasn´t very awar ...
July 2, 2021 | (Scorpio)Сюзиf - Filter
Hi everyone!)please tell me how the Sun in a scorpion differs from Venus in a scorpion in a woman´s chart and does the same affect the appearance? also let´s say the conjunction of mars and venus as ...
July 2, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
So the other day I was throwing up and I thought about how glad I was that I don´t want kids because pregnancy sounds like a nightmare. My mom said she also didn´t want kids at my age but then in h ...
July 1, 2021 | (Aquarius)Aquarius-CZ - Filter
Hello everybody. I have been struggling for few past years to find fulfillment with my current occupation as Graphic Designer. I am considering changing the path, but I am clueless about what it sh ...
July 1, 2021 | (Scorpio)dellak3 - Filter
Are there any other triple scorpios out there? I would love to connect!! :178: :178: :178: Delaney ...
July 1, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
So this astrologer said that about 30% of people don´t have their correct rising sign. If I had the wrong rising sign it would likely be Virgo because that´s the closest (45 minutes off). If I had ...
June 30, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
HAVE YOU ACTIVATED YOUR LILITH? HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE THAT IT FEELS? ...
June 30, 2021 | (Taurus)Gunnar Stars - Filter
Hi again astro-heads 😊 How does the interest of astrology show up in your natal charts? Can you see it in mine? https://ibb.co/WBPmcjB Having Uranus conjunct my natal Chiron and Mercury in the ...
June 29, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Can everyone put their graphs of their Transits or Transits x Natal when they registered in Astro-seek? (The registration date comes in your profile). Can you see the influence of Aquarius? T ...
Is there an astrological position that favors the voice? Is there something common in opera singers? I made a friend, he began to sing opera, so I was wondering the same thing. Does anyone he ...
I guess not many here will believe in this kind of thing, or wonder if it is correct or not, that is another issue. But I grew up with a mother with Sun in the 8th house (like me), she always took me ...
COULD YOU SEE SOMEONE IN THE BIRTH CHART WHO IS INTERESTED IN THIS TYPE OF PRACTICE? What would you suppose it would be? The Nakshatra Hasta (It is in Virgo), it has to do with the hands. Do you ...
June 28, 2021 | (Taurus)bruhmoment - Filter
What aspects or placements especially found in people who has courage not necessarily heroic though ...
June 28, 2021 | (Leo)LLion - Filter
Dear astrologer ones! I have new questions since I have learned some new things! They´re about my 12H in Gemini, which contains BlackMoon Lilith OOB conjunct Chiron. Other than these placements I ...
June 28, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
HOW ARE THE PERCENTAGES OF ITS ELEMENTS AND HOW ARE THEY MANIFESTED? I HAVE: 1. Land 48.15% 2. Air 25.93% 3. Fire 25.93% 4. Water 0% I´ve seen p ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »