Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 26, 2022 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
:145: Dad had a way of reducing things to just a few words; "Kook noise! White boy!" :144: Twice he told me about the prison guard who offered heroin for twenty-five cents. A numerical va ...
April 26, 2022 | (Gemini)stayathomewife - Filter
I want to ask what in a natal chart show that a person capable of rape? I asked natal, not synastry or composite. Since this is sub deal with natal aspects (not interpersonal aspects). To make the ...
April 26, 2022 | (Scorpio)Yummythegreat - Filter
Hey! The eclipse will affect my Saturn and 12th house as taurus in Saturn. May anyone do any predictions about influences of this eclipse in my live ...
April 26, 2022 | (Virgo)kjufcy - Filter
hey everyone my current most difficult transit is Pluto in first house and I honestly feel like I’m on the edge of doing something. My environment changes so quickly and I have so many new opportuni ...
April 26, 2022 | (Aquarius)lunaria - Filter
hello everybody, I have been told, that lilith in the 10th house is a very bad symbol to have in the 10th house. Is that true? And what does it mean to have her in the 10th? She is also the only plan ...
April 26, 2022 | (Aries)Vzzy - Filter
I´m still learning about astrology but I´m interested if someone would help me thank you ...
April 26, 2022 | (Cancer)Jo88 - Filter
Hi everyone. I´ve attached a chart below of my husband´s stepfather. Long story short but we have been estranged from him due to his disinterest in being a part of our family and wanting nothing to do ...
April 25, 2022 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
Aquarius moons. Should be detached, calculated and adapted to the bigger reference frame. Please share your experiences with your Aquarius Moon or that of people you know. ...
April 25, 2022 | (Aries)inka - Filter
hello everyone, i have a question regarding my scientific, research path. i am an architecture phd student now, 1st year. its just the beginning of my journey. i decided to take phd one year ago be ...
April 24, 2022 | (Leo)prollygonnamakeit - Filter
for me. Math is pretty interesting, it´s like, math is the main category and from it, so much is born. I think any up and coming mind may have a thesis a journal? 💡 ideas . philosophy. record keep ...
April 24, 2022 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
Hello :76: I´m currently reading "360 Degrees of your Star Destiny" by Ellias Lonsdale. In his book he mentions that you must round up when calculating the degree of a planet. For example ...
April 24, 2022 | (Gemini)Atheer554 - Filter
Hello friends I´m interested to know how I decided my hoppies or skills and focus on it to have money or just for knowledge So how to know from natal chart? From Mercury and 2nd & 11th house ...
April 24, 2022 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
Is there any indicators in my chart of why my friendships become dull and purposeless(losing their spark)? Or that I don´t have a need for many friends in my life? I also become overwhelmed by the pre ...
April 24, 2022 | (Aquarius)Ceuttle - Filter
Hi! So I have sun, uranus and neptune in Aquarius in my 10th house, can that be a stellium? ...
April 24, 2022 | (Pisces)Starryeye - Filter
I am searching for a while now someone or actually a good professional astrologer who can read my chart. Anyone that do know please suggest or recommend. 😊😊 Thanks. ...
April 24, 2022 | (Capricorn)foxyaj - Filter
Hey I’m a musician & recently I’ve received an offer to make music professionally. That’s what I’ve always wanted to do & it feels so right, but I’m wondering if there might be any indicator ...
April 24, 2022 | (Leo)prollygonnamakeit - Filter
RIP shawty, I just discovered you through one of my personal favorite artists lil peep, hes mentioned ur names many times and I´m sure he had a fat crush on you and wanted to make music with you but h ...
April 23, 2022 | (Pisces)Zydrunas999 - Filter
Hi, i have 5 house in Cancer. I love arts, i am very creative. Also Leo in 6 house - i am very joyful, love singing, dance, kids. Maybe these proffesions are very good for me ?: Social worker with ...
April 23, 2022 | (Cancer)Omnom - Filter
Just looking for relationship/life events maybe. Never had a real reading before. If anyone responds, thanks! ...
April 23, 2022 | (Scorpio)MorningGlory - Filter
Anyone want to discuss amber heard´s birth chart? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »