Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.

June 19, 2021 at 08:52 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.
[Opinion]

(I am NOT a doctor or medical advisor. Use your own discretion when considering anything health related)

Links to possible reactions and news about the Covid Vaccine... that I found on the Internet...

Posts in topic

Page: / 40 

Sort posts:
March 8, 2022 at 11:35
(Pisces) fishscales » Wolfmoon
They say that the brain damage supposedly caused by covid is equivalent to one year of normal brain aging.

I´ll take it.

One extra year of brain aging is better than two years of living in crippling, self-imposed fear...which no doubt causes a special kind of damage all its own...
March 8, 2022 at 13:12
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Iceblu333
NBC news gives You brain damage.

Along with all corporate media generally.

Having access to honest, factual information is essential in all areas of life .

People and organizations which knowingly distort facts for their own agendas have no decency in my view.

The free flow of information has to be protected.

The idea that government and corporations want to protect citizens from misinformation by banning people online is laughable.
March 8, 2022 at 16:16
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Leo Moon
"The idea that government and corporations want to protect citizens from misinformation by banning people online is laughable."

---

Yet, people still believe that excuse...

*shakes head*
March 8, 2022 at 17:16
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"NBC news gives You brain damage."

:61: :61:
March 8, 2022 at 19:38
(Aries) Wolfmoon » fishscales
"One extra year of brain aging is better than two years of living in crippling, self-imposed fear...which no doubt causes a special kind of damage all its own."

Those who still wear masks FFS. Those people. I feel incredibly sorry for them. Self imposed suffocation for your health.

I hear the best way to get over a splinter is to remove the limb at the closest major joint. Elbow or knee etc
March 15, 2022 at 05:01
(Taurus) Iceblu333
WWE wrestler Farmer Scott suffers 3 Heart Attacks and Dies at age 63...

Link;

https://youtu.be/OUlizS0H8hk
YouTube
YouTube
March 15, 2022 at 19:31
(Aries) Wolfmoon » fishscales
"They say that the brain damage supposedly caused by covid is equivalent to one year of normal brain aging."

I don´t buy the covid BS and refer any covid type symptoms to be radiation poisoning.

I suffered this when we occupied parliament. They blasted us with LRAD and also put concrete blocks near the camp that were emitting crazy EMF. Especially between 2am and 4am.

The day I felt it, I was at a security meeting on the steps of the library. I was only in a t-shirt and shorts and it was cold. Suddenly I felt warm, like a tube of warmth descended on me. I stepped to the side, felt the cold then the tube would follow me.

I didn´t think too much of it. I had other concerns pressing at the time.

The next day I couldn´t get out of bed. I only got up to use the toilet and I had an insane headache.

I´m on the mend but yeah, I definitely felt... duller of mind. I feel it´s healing slowly but my body has been affected also.

Yesterday I went for a run, first time in about 5 weeks. What I´d normally do in 1 go took me about 15 stops. It felt like I couldn´t breathe and felt tightening around my heart. Which put the shits up me, because I take good care of my body.

By the time I got home I showered, laid down and slept for 3 hours. Not normal for me.

Everything they said about Covid marries up exactly with radiation poisoning. Even when covid first "broke out" just so happened to be when most countries kicked off their 5g, started putting up more towers over lockdowns etc
March 15, 2022 at 19:39
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Wolfmoon
It is what it is... I believe in Covid 19 due to me having it last year...

I take everything with a grain of salt... so I will consider your opinion.

But I do not think that Respiratory Inflammation is a result of Radiation Poisoning...

Having it once, I believe this virus is very real..Real...

---

Could someone be sporadically spreading the Virus from labs on purpose at certain times and in certain places... maybe who knows...

But either way... the virus is very real...
March 15, 2022 at 20:03
(Libra) Ghost00 » Wolfmoon
WolfmanJack,
Sorry you had to endure dat! Sounds horrible. If anyone is in same position try wearing wet turban a´la Total Recall. I heard that the atmo is breaking down, could b sun related? Did ya´ll know 5g is used to kill insects? There are patents and/or studies I heard bout.

Where I live, it is devil sun, I gotta hide in a gopher hole sun up to sun down on sunny dayz or get fried like a duck egg. Hope Ukraine surrenders soon and endz the conflict. Needless fight, eh? Surrender!
March 16, 2022 at 02:02
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Iceblu333
"But either way... the virus is very real..."

It just hasn´t been scientifically proven or isolated...

Such real...
March 16, 2022 at 02:03
...Ok...

[No Further comment, for now]
March 16, 2022 at 11:14
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Why are young Athletic Women Getting Blood Clots...?

Link;

https://youtu.be/0pporGfZE5s
YouTube
YouTube
March 23, 2022 at 01:08
(Taurus) Iceblu333
[Allegedly]

"Per the Pfizer Documents, 70.6% of Children ages 5-11 & 27% of Pregnant Women had serious reactions following the Jab..."
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 28, 2022 at 06:36
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Taylor Hawkins from the Foo Fighters Dead at age 50.

---

"Taylor Hawkins´ heart weighed DOUBLE that of men his age when he died: Foo Fighters drummer suffered ´cardiovascular collapse´ in Colombia hotel room after binging on cocktail of drugs including heroin, marijuana, and opioids, investigators say"

Link;

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…
Login
(Log in)
March 28, 2022 at 06:46
(Taurus) Iceblu333
"Country singer Jeff Carson dies of heart attack at age 58."

---

Link;

Login
(Log in)
March 28, 2022 at 07:12
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I keep thinking about DMX and his Heart Attack... He also died at age 50...
Login
(Log in)
April 25, 2022 at 18:45
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Bump Re-post.

---

FDA releases Bombshell Data about the effects of the Vaccines.

[They wanted to Hide this for 75 Years. And are now releasing this information while everyone is distracted by the Ukraine War with Russia!!!]

1298 Major side effects from taking the Vaccine!!!

---

Timestamp 2:39

Youtube Video Link!

https://youtu.be/Rqc0zqe0dVw

[New Report]

"Covid-19: Fully vaccinated individuals account for 9 out of 10 deaths in the U.K. -government report"

Webpage Article Link;

YouTube
YouTube
April 25, 2022 at 19:42
(Leo) GN10
I agree entirely! I haven´t taken any, I believe it cuts off your spiritual connection too.
April 25, 2022 at 19:58
(Leo) GN10
And I also reckon people who took it have become increasingly shallow and they get sick more easily.
I´m only 16 so I haven´t been pressured much to take it; mostly because I´m not really a part of any social circles at my college.
Anyway, my course had a covid outbreak - and guess what, only vaccinated people caught it! I was speaking to someone who took the v*x and they were going on about how their experience with covid was so bad and they were recommending me the shot. I was thinking, how the fuck do you not realise that it has damaged your immune system and thats the reason why you got sick in the first place?
April 25, 2022 at 20:02
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » GN10
I fully understand.
April 30, 2022 at 19:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Nos sonhadores, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
people still taking this experimental genetic modification shoot must be actively def against their inner voice or something .... we have no more mandates in shops since a week or so around... earlier today i was the only one in the small supermarket without a face diaper (except for the cashier) ... idk what went into these helpless people around me ... but next time you get negativley traumatized don t give up yourself and your principles for some temporary peace... stay concious and don t let yourself by subverted by psychopatic autority and emergence of stockholm syndrome ! ... stick to yourself and repeat to yourself that what they do is WRONG, has no base in facts (i guess also again) and only tempory ... the near future will be action packed and all this over stretched idiotic obidience towards governments that don t improve mutch and have tendencys to lie all the time is extremstly out of place ....they keep telling how they wanna implement their "new world order" wich has been warned about by sooooo many people now since the past idk ... 5-6-7-8 decades ? wake the fuck up people ... don t act like moon in capricorn all the time :P ... haha ... you been scamed and duped big time for your freedom
June 3, 2022 at 20:43
(Aries) Wolfmoon
In my personal life, lots of people are getting sick. Very sick. Sicker than usual. Some aren´t even sharing whats been happening for fear of it being labeled "vaccine damage".

I know a man who had a heart attack. Never had heart issues before, healthy as a horse. Suddenly he´s in hospital with a broken heart. Didn´t tell anyone until he let slip he went in for monitoring.

A Nurse, she had inclines after her 2nd because of her health. She ignored them. Got it because she "really enjoyed her job". Got her booster and immediately regrets everything and knows she´s now sick because of them.

I see and hear ambulance like never before. They´re as common place as Taxis now.

They STILL try and push it like it´s a good thing.
June 4, 2022 at 01:38
It is what it is. 🤷

People only listen after they´ve been screwed.

Go figure...
June 4, 2022 at 14:01
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Iceblu333
indeed.

Exactly why it needs to be addressed. Too many people have had the wool pulled over their eyes for too long.

They´re literally sacrificing their health, children´s health for pure stupidity. Nothing else. Initially it was fear but now it´s just moronic.

But then prophecy states there are those that can´t be saved. Are those who see just meant to sit and watch the world burn? It´s an interesting and sad paradigm to be living through.
June 4, 2022 at 15:08
(Scorpio) srgeorgio » Wolfmoon
Most of the world has been persuaded so thoroughly through constant repetition it´s like hypnosis. Makes you wonder what else they could persuade the population of? All sorts of recent insane things come to mind 😅
Posts from oldest
« previous  next » »|

Page: / 40 

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »