Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.

June 19, 2021 at 08:52 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.
[Opinion]

(I am NOT a doctor or medical advisor. Use your own discretion when considering anything health related)

Links to possible reactions and news about the Covid Vaccine... that I found on the Internet...

Posts in topic

Page: / 40 

Sort posts:
December 20, 2021 at 12:30
(Taurus) Atlas81
I have been stalking this thread for awhile now and wanted to share this.

Stay strong everybody.
YouTube
YouTube
December 20, 2021 at 14:43
(Sagittarius) Sagit » Atlas81
Thank you for posting this.

My heart goes out to Maddie.

This is why I won´t get the vaccine.

It´s Death.
January 1, 2022 at 16:56
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Tuskegee Experiment on Black Men...

His Head looks like it exploded from radiation... He wears a Hat to cover this malformation caused by Experiments done where the scientists KNEW they were permanently Harming this man... by exposing him to radiation as they stayed behind lead walls... zapping him with Radiation... Allegedly, telling him he´s gonna be fine...

This Black Man...

Link;

https://youtu.be/6kK_AOfeH4U
YouTube
YouTube
January 2, 2022 at 08:24
(Taurus) Iceblu333
[Allegedly]

"Australia Is Paying $600k to 80000 People Severely Injured by Covid Shots"

Admitting that 80,000 were injured...

Video link;

https://youtu.be/Bf1GZ4-8zs8
YouTube
YouTube
January 2, 2022 at 16:39
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Another case of Bells Palasy after getting the Vaccine...

Link;

https://youtu.be/hnp4jzA8NXo
YouTube
YouTube
January 3, 2022 at 14:35
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Here is a great video of how the corporate media ramps up fear about Covid with false information.

https://rumble.com/vrp5ub-the-first…

Omicron is the end of Covid. It’s very contagious but symptoms are mild.

Everyone is going to get it and that will end Covid for the most part.

It’s what happens with respiratory viruses. They evolve into non lethal variants.

If they didn’t the human race would have died out long ago.
January 4, 2022 at 11:14
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
I keep coming back to this meme...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 4, 2022 at 22:43
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
The corporate media offers plenty of hypocrisy with the fear and rage they serve.

Politicians are the worst. Making mandates for everyone else but not following them themselves.

Fear and outrage sell well.
January 4, 2022 at 23:28
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"Making mandates for everyone else but not following them themselves."

Yes. Saw that AOC (forgot what her full name is, don´t really care) story several places today.

Perplexing.

But not really. More like predictable.

Rules for thee, not for me.
January 4, 2022 at 23:59
(Virgo) LotusStar » Leo Moon
Crazy to think people in congress or working in the White House don’t have vaccine mandates but making average joe working minimum wage have to

Last I heard the president if Pfizer wasn’t vaccinated yet he has the nerve to order the world to get it

They mock us to our face …
January 7, 2022 at 01:52
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Triple Vaccinated and Boosted Whoopi Golberg ... I Honestly don´t know how many shots there are now... ends up Testing Positive for Covid...

She is apparently shocked that she has done Everything "right" and still had a "Breakthrough" case...

Allegedly, She still says that Everyone should go out and get Vaccinated anyway...

I say allegedly because I just dont care enough to watch her speak... so I actually didn´t watch the video... soooo allegedly...

Link 1;

https://youtu.be/k2Qiftn1thI
YouTube
YouTube
January 7, 2022 at 01:54
YouTube
YouTube
January 7, 2022 at 03:47
(Virgo) LotusStar
Where does it end 😔😞
Login
(Log in)
January 7, 2022 at 03:48
(Virgo) LotusStar » LotusStar
Apparently there’s many reporting this… it’s extremely disturbing
Login
(Log in)
January 7, 2022 at 22:12
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Here’s a thought….

The Omicron Covid variant shares an exact genetic sequence with HCoV-229E . Which is a coronavirus that causes the common cold.

This scientific paper states that the omicron variant arose first in mice.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scien…

Mice are prevalent in the wild, but are also used extensively in laboratories.

The omicron variant is much less dangerous but extremely infectious.

Perhaps some group performed loss of function research on the original Wuhan strain of covid19 and released it as a type of vaccine?

An interesting speculation.

Edit: A quick search online shows I’m far from alone in this speculation.
January 8, 2022 at 03:06
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Judge denies FDA´s request of "75 year wait time" to fully make available safety data of the Vaccines...

Allegedly, The Data must now be made available within "8 months" due to the "FOIA" request.

12,000 documents must be made available by Jan 31.

The remaining documents must be produced at a rate of 55,000 pages every 30 days with the first 55,000 pages being due by March 1, 2022.

By Aug/Sept or at the latest October all Documents should be available to the public.

Link;

https://youtu.be/IPncEwOY1bo
YouTube
YouTube
January 8, 2022 at 03:26
[Continued]

India refuses to endorse the use the new "Covid Pill" citing safety concerns...

-
"Merck´s Molnupiravir"

Molnupiravir [name of covid pill] has MAJOR SAFETY CONCERNS including;

Teratogenicity- defects in developing fetus...

Mutagenicity- permanent and transmissable change in a person´s structural genetic material...

Muscle and Bone Damage...

-

They also go on to say that if this pill is taken; a person MUST ALSO be given some kind of BIRTH CONTRACEPTION lasting three months as a child may have problems [birth defects].

Allegedly, This pill causes creation of a compound called "NHC/EIDD 2801" which scientist say is known to cause Cancer and/or cause birth defects... long term lasting effects and possible cancer.

Additional video, Covid Vaccine allegedly changes women´s Menstrual Cycle...
YouTube
YouTube
January 8, 2022 at 03:44
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Iceblu333
Merck’s Molnupiravir Stops all ribosome production .

My cells like their ribosomes and the proteins they form.

I wouldn’t take it. Plus it has a pretty low effectiveness. 30% or so.

Pfizer’s pill might be more effective but it works by the same mechanism that Ivermectin does. Protease inhibition.

Ivermectin is proven safe from decades of use and billions of doses taken.

Omicron is the end of this anyway.

I’m glad the court is making Pfizer release that data. Though I don’t trust they will release everything as they should.

In the US drug companies own the data from drug trials.

The FDA only gets a drug companies analysis of data and not the actual and complete data.

This is ridiculous and needs to change. It’s so easy to put a positive spin on the analysis of a drug’s safety and effectiveness.
January 8, 2022 at 03:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Leo Moon
We will see if Omnicron is the end...

The Jupiter/Neptune Conjunction in Pisces [original ruler of the 12th] ... WHILE, Saturn is transiting 12 signs from Pisces...

My friend committed Suicide when Transit Jupiter Squared my Natal Neptune from my 12th house... so that upcoming Conjunction has me a little concerned...

All I can say is we will see... All other Astrologers are saying that things will get better... but I just dont know...

All I will say is we will see...
January 8, 2022 at 09:04
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Iceblu333
The end of the virus as a pandemic. Not the end of government and corporate media bullshit.

Hopefully people will realize how overblown this was. It’s a cakewalk compared to historical pandemics.

Covid19 will become another in a host of cold and flu causing viruses.

I’m sorry about Your friend. That’s always sad.
January 8, 2022 at 11:09
We will see what happens as far as the virus goes... I just dont know what to think of these transits...

"I’m sorry about Your friend. That’s always sad."

Oh sorry, I always reference that event when I´m looking at a bad event that May happen; "emotionally" to me that suicide event is over with it and is only a reference transit now when looking at astrology.

So don´t feel sad or whatever, I wasn´t looking for an emotional response...

My point was I don´t like the influence of Jupiter/Neptune/Pisces/Saturn 12 signs away from the Jupiter+Neptune conjunction...

Looking at it another way... thats like a "Collective Rapture Transit" where alot of people leave earth or go on very long distance (Spiritual) journeys [12th house]... the transits are saying 12...12...12...12... Four times :14:

But that is just MY speculation other more experienced astrologers are saying it´s a good thing. Spirituality and ect AND possible Revealing Of The Hidden Truth...

So I´m just going to wait and see...

I honestly don´t care what happens... but it is something to look at and think about...
January 8, 2022 at 11:23
I mean just think about life before The Saturn + Pluto Conjunction [Jan, 12, 2020] and after that date... that was the beginning of Covid 19... do you see how much has changed since then?

Saturn is the Karaka [activator] of the 8th house... Pluto rules the 8th House... together... they create an 8th house Event. Especially as Saturn was in its own Sign... meaning it was VERY POWERFUL at that time... the conjunction was in Capricorn...

A similar notion could be said about the Conjunction Influence of Jupiter+Neptune+Pisces...[April, 12, 2022] both planets rule that Sign (Pisces) and conjoin in that Sign... but also the Karmic planet Saturn is 12 signs away from the conjunction... adding additional 12th house influence to the transit...

Its... interesting...

I need to look to see where the Moon will be during the EXACT conjunction... Hopefully it won´t be in Pisces during the exact timing of the Jupiter+Neptune conjunction but that would make things even more interesting...

But at least it is not a Square but a conjunction is just as strong as a square...

I digress...

[Edit]

*Moon will be in Leo exactly opposite Mars (in Aquarius)
*Moon will also, at the same time, be Making an Quincunx with Pluto (in Capricorn) during the Jupiter+Neptune conjunction...
January 9, 2022 at 01:25
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Double Standard; Pre-Existing condition, no wait in line for vaccine.
Severe pre-existing condition; Too delicate to be offered the vaccine!
Know someone who is holed-up in utter terror from Covid-19, one would think it was the Zombie Apocalypse!
January 9, 2022 at 09:35
Government NOW admits possible injury complications that are caused by the [PFIZER] Vaccine and offer 20,000 for some people and at maximum people can get up to $600,000...

However there is a catch...

The Govermment says that you MUST HAVE SPENT AT LEAST ONE NIGHT IN THE HOSPITAL... OR ELSE YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK IN REGARDS OF FILING A CLAIM TO GET THE MONEY DUE TO INJURY CAUSED BY THE VACCINE...

So if you avoided spending a night in the hospital because you were afraid of crushing life changing medical bills... you are out of luck and will have to deal with the complications without a payout... good luck..

[WHAT A FUCKING LOOPHOLE]

LINK;

https://rumble.com/vs5nb1-the-gover…
January 9, 2022 at 18:26
(Aries) Wolfmoon » LotusStar
"Crazy to think people in congress or working in the White House don’t have vaccine mandates but making average joe working minimum wage have to"

Same in New Zealand. People have tried to do Official Information requests on MP vax status and received back that it was illegal to ask for anyone´s medical status information... riiiiight.

Now the MPs are starting down the sovereign path to be able to be exempt completely while at the same time trying to push legislation that states anyone claiming to be sovereign is to be classed as a domestic terrorist.
Posts from oldest
« previous  next » »|

Page: / 40 

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »