Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.

June 19, 2021 at 08:52 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.
[Opinion]

(I am NOT a doctor or medical advisor. Use your own discretion when considering anything health related)

Links to possible reactions and news about the Covid Vaccine... that I found on the Internet...

Posts in topic

Page: / 40 

Sort posts:
November 21, 2021 at 17:55
(Aries) Wolfmoon » LotusStar
"These employers have blood on their hands!!"

I get that but technically it´s not the employers fault. Most will still allow there staff to work unvaxxed. It´s the fear that people have instilled in themselves.

People have forgotten that just because the PM says it. Doesn´t make it law. It has to go through many bends of the fovt before it is made so.

So many people are just doing it because they think they have to. 80 years of mental manipulation and demoralisation to get to this point in time.
November 21, 2021 at 17:56
(Aries) Wolfmoon
:1:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 22, 2021 at 00:48
(Virgo) LotusStar » fishscales
Oh man :( that sucks... masks and testing are horrible, but at least still a step up from a forced vax (imo). I just hope it´s not the one where they shove the swab all the way up the nose...

I told myself if they force me with the nose swab tests regularly Im leaving. There are some places that arent abiding by these mandates at all. Dindnt OSHA just backtrack recently too?! Maybe they will drop it after a while, but in the meantime I would definitely keep an eye out for other options in case it becomes unbearable.

´´What´s also interesting is that all the while, my employer talks about protecting medical "confidentiality"...complete hypocrisy, because if I suddenly show up to work wearing a mask on December 5, everyone is going to know why. So much for your "confidentiality.´´

Exactly! What a joke...

They are doing a Christmas party and other gatherings for my work at restaurants here and as an unvaxed I am barred from going to restaurants where I live, so it becomes pretty obvious why I cant attend any of these sooner or later. It´s messed up, I dont need my coworkers or bosses knowing about what should be my PERSONAL and private medical decisions, and of course with all the brainwashing, I can only imagine the assumptions they make about me based on that...
November 23, 2021 at 12:48
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
That sucks that You and so many others are being pressured to comply.

The good news is that OSHA has suspended implementation and enforcement of its vaccine mandate.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news…

Fortunately in the USA the Founding Fathers were wise enough to spread power around and specify that our rights are given to us by our creator and not government.

Why is Covid still a thing? It’s been way overblown.
It’s rarely a threat to healthy people under 70.

Many treatments are available. Monoclonal antibody treatment is extremely effective. Merck and Pfizer have their new pills out.

I noticed that Pfizer’s drug works on the same mechanism(protease inhibitor) as Ivermectin.
Except Ivermectin is 6 cents a dose wholesale and Pfizer will charge at least $50 per pill.

Lemmy’s philosophy of “ Born to lose, live to win” comes to mind.

Once You’re born You’re going to eventually die, but until then live life!
November 23, 2021 at 16:40
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Wolfmoon
Apologies. I have since learned that the death was not from a vaccine.

The bloke had too much going on in his life so he took it himself.

We didn´t know or understand why. He was a loving father of a young family.

Sorry for the scare mongering. Emotions are high at the moment.
November 23, 2021 at 16:56
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Wolfmoon
Thanks for being honest and keeping us updated anyway.
November 23, 2021 at 17:06
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Iceblu333
"Thanks for being honest"

I know it may not seem like it to some, its all I try to do.
November 23, 2021 at 23:38
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"The good news is that OSHA has suspended implementation and enforcement of its vaccine mandate."

As far as this whole thing pertains to my employer...I am either confused or misinformed...but I believe it´s the latter...

First, I was led to believe that even though a stay was put on the OSHA mandate by a federal appeals court, my employer was going to proceed implementing all the elements of the mandate anyway...

Now, as I understand it, my employer´s enforcement of the mandate will hinge on whether the OSHA mandate actually makes it through the courts or not (which I´m sure it will, eventually and unfortunately...)

Regardless, my employer wants to have all the protocols in place in case (ie when) the OSHA mandate can be legally enforced.

Either way... I can´t tell you how uncomfortable it makes me questioning my employees about whether or not they´ve been vaccinated...

It is NONE OF MY BUSINESS (or anyone else´s) what anyone does or does not put in their bodies, and that is where this issue BEGINS AND ENDS for me.
November 26, 2021 at 21:47
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Covid has become a privileged virus.

It’s time to give voice to all the voiceless viruses that are denied representation.

Diversity of disease.

Inclusion of infection.

Equity in epidemic.

Support D.I.E.

:3:
November 26, 2021 at 22:10
(Virgo) rohini moon » Leo Moon
Careful, LM, don´t give them any ideas.. they would steal yours, hehe. :36:
November 27, 2021 at 06:22
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Leo Moon
"Covid has become a privileged virus."

OMFG you´re such a virus-ist! Do you not get the history of the virus and the hardships it took to get to your country?? I´m glad it took the flu away. That minor irritation each year was oppressing other viruses and not allowing the fear of nothing being implanted on the minds of the simple.

I´m going to approach Petr about your virus-ist ways!! Bigot! Virus Lives Matter!! Until you need to poison yourself for your safety from it...
November 27, 2021 at 14:30
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
As You say and I 100% agree with…

“It is NONE OF MY BUSINESS (or anyone else´s) what anyone does or does not put in their bodies, and that is where this issue BEGINS AND ENDS for me.”

I think the Federal mandate will never go into effect.

It’s clearly unConstitutional. The Democrats are worried about maintaining power and the mandate is unpopular.
Plus the Courts won’t want to give a Federal agency the precedent over businesses. The courts are pro business above all else.

State and local mandates are a different matter. People in NYC and California are probably screwed.

The whole covid thing is about power and money. It’s not about public health.

Effective treatment is available. Monoclonal antibodies given in the first few days works great.

Even though the powers that be are trying their best to discredit Ivermectin, there are too many real life examples of it preventing death in large populations.

It’s rare for young, healthy people to have problems and healthy children have none at all. It’s people over 70 that have problems.

The facts don’t justify the hysteria. Why is Covid still a thing?!
November 27, 2021 at 15:39
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » rohini moon
Heh , heh….Line’em up and Mock’em down.

Two birds with one stone.

The most annoying birds currently.., :4:
November 27, 2021 at 15:46
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Wolfmoon
I’M SCREECHING LOUDEST! SO I’M RIGHT!!

WAHHHHHHHH…………….ha, ha….

How the hell does anyone type in all caps? It’s annoying to do.
November 27, 2021 at 18:43
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Leo Moon
"How the hell does anyone type in all caps? It’s annoying to do"

Capslock, the bazooka of the keyboard warrior
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 1, 2021 at 07:06
(Aries) Wolfmoon
50 yo colleague got his second dose yesterday. Didn´t want to but felt he had to, to keep his job. Came into work this morning with blisters all over his skin.

He didn´t have to, to keep his job, he built up in his own head that he had to. We do have some clients who´re considered "high risk". He didn´t want to miss out in the work
December 3, 2021 at 06:59
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Multiple Omnicron cases have been found in New York... in the USA.

An Anime NYC Convention at the Javits Center; 10´s of thousands of people attended the convention.

Currently there are 5 reported cases of Omnicron in the USA.

Allegedly;

Scientist says that natural immunity does not work "well" against Omnicron. And they urge you to get a Booster shot.

However, the Minnesota man who was confirmed to be the second Omnicron case in the USA was fully Vaccinated and had also recieved the Booster shot... he still got sick.

They are calling it a break through case... :85:

Link;

https://youtu.be/00aAsmj9gKA
YouTube
YouTube
December 3, 2021 at 09:56
(Pisces) fishscales » Iceblu333
"They are calling it a break through case... :85:"

I don´t like "breakthrough" as the default term for those who get vaccinated and still get sick.

It´s very ambiguous sounding. Almost sounds positive.

They should just call it what it is: "vaccine failure".

It seems language these days is more about not upsetting sensitivities or the status quo rather than what it was intended for: using words to describe reality.
December 4, 2021 at 04:42
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Georgia woman who was fully Vaccinated flew from South Africa to Georgia for thanks giving and then, after 2 days, flew to New Jersey... felt sick and was found to have had the Omnicron variant of the Virus.

That´s 2 USA states from her and New York... and California I think a well... all democratic states... well... have fun...

She could have spread the virus to many other people that she may have been in Contact with...

Link;

https://youtu.be/umRywKmcLOk
YouTube
YouTube
December 7, 2021 at 15:21
(Taurus) Iceblu333
[Allegedly]

After taking the Vaccine [17 year old] Shelby Grace Allen [Nicknamed Gracy] started experiencing back pain, tingling in her toes; when she was maid of honor at a wedding... and when bowling on High School Tournament; she states that couldn´t feel her arms and legs as she threw the ball, which freaked her out... she is on the High school Bowling team in Dyer County, Newbern, Tennessee.

Doctors diagnosed her with Guillian-Barr´e... which is when the Immune System gets confused and begins to target some of your nerve cells which leads to weakness...

The Doctors and this Girl still Advocate for Everyone to go out and get the Vaccine...

[Reference Note]

*News Anchors*
-Stephanie Scurlock WREG-TV
-Greg Hurst WREG-TV
-NEWS3

[Reference End]

Link;

https://youtu.be/NFUn5WeG--U
YouTube
YouTube
December 8, 2021 at 19:52
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Football Player [from the Crows] ends up with a swollen heart after getting the first Pfizer vaccine shot.

Doctors diagnosed him with Pericarditis and instructed him not to Excercise or Play Football for 3 months and he must now also take medication.

[Reference Note]

The Adelaide Football Club, nicknamed the Crows, is a professional Australian rules football club based in Adelaide, South Australia.

*News Anchor*
-West Lakes
-Hannah Foord
-@Hannahfoord7
-News7

[Reference End]

Video link;

https://youtu.be/PByD2umGq28
YouTube
YouTube
December 9, 2021 at 21:07
(Taurus) Iceblu333
FDA requests "75 years" to release the results of the Testing for its Vaccine.

Link;

https://youtu.be/hQpThtje75k
YouTube
YouTube
December 9, 2021 at 21:08
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
FDA requests "75 years" to release the results of the Testing for its Vaccine.

2nd Video link;

https://youtu.be/utUKZWUEUwE
YouTube
YouTube
December 10, 2021 at 11:04
(Virgo) Stylefilter
The main problem with pandemic hysteria is that it has become hysteria all over the world regardless of age. and the anti-vaccinationists have been able to show up because it is, in this form, exaggerated and cannot be taken seriously.
That children have been punished to an appalling extent by this depressive confinement, online education, masking... which in itself will have long-term consequences for their development.
In fact, it is the elderly who are at risk and they are very much at risk of being vaccinated and then living out their last 10 years in peace or dying right here and now without vaccination.
Personally, I am more afraid of the side effects of experimental vaccines (which may not be known for another 15 years) than of the virus itself, because I am not 80 years old to plan for the short term.
December 17, 2021 at 20:23
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Myocarditis linked to vaccinated Children...

Link;

https://youtu.be/evgQv6ljRoo
YouTube
YouTube
Posts from oldest
« previous  next » »|

Page: / 40 

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023