Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.

June 19, 2021 at 08:52 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.
[Opinion]

(I am NOT a doctor or medical advisor. Use your own discretion when considering anything health related)

Links to possible reactions and news about the Covid Vaccine... that I found on the Internet...

Posts in topic

Page: / 40 

Sort posts:
November 17, 2021 at 11:21
(Pisces) fishscales » Iceblu333
"There is also a Brothel that will let prostitutes sleep with people willing to get the Vaccine."

Kind of a snapshot of the world right there...

Putting physical health above ethical health...
November 17, 2021 at 12:40
(Pisces) fishscales
My friend´s father got the vaccine (not sure which one), and suffered two strokes within 5 hours after getting the shot.
November 17, 2021 at 21:14
(Aries) Wolfmoon » fishscales
That´s shit. Sorry to hear that man.

I´ve been attending protests and one of the funniest things I´ve seen is the body language of the security and the police at these gatherings.

They stand all staunch like the know everything their trusted TV God has told them. Watch them listen to Nurses and Doctors talk about the adverse effects, the deaths and the reason why THEY, the professional medical employees, won´t get the jab.

Looking at the security and police afterwards. Shoulders are forward. Fear in the eyes, masks pulled down under noses. It´s interesting how things change when you hear it from the source :61:
November 17, 2021 at 21:51
(Virgo) Inferno1 » fishscales
You didn´t gave us further details such as the medical history of this human and if he was absolute healthy or he had any kind of issues that could cause adverses from vaccine.

For every human that have adverse after vaccination,everyone can say about people that died or suffered a lot infected and unvaccinated,also Covid Delta too contagious.

Just the bad news are that even with vaccine someone can be contagious to other people around. :24: :63:
November 17, 2021 at 21:57
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Inferno1
"Human"

What are you? Not Human?

Why use the term Human instead of person?
November 17, 2021 at 21:59
(Virgo) rohini moon » Inferno1
Two strokes --- within FIVE hours after the injection.... this isn´t rocket science, my friend.

I understand you want to -believe- you are doing what´s ´right´ for you, but you are ignoring reality.
November 17, 2021 at 22:00
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Iceblu333
I´m nephilim and reptilian,are you OK now? :43:
November 17, 2021 at 22:02
(Virgo) Inferno1 » rohini moon
Again,i´m asking,this person was healthy or had medical history behind before get the vaccine,let´s the friend above to let us know.
November 17, 2021 at 22:05
(Virgo) rohini moon » Inferno1
Have you looked into the vaers data system on all the people..including those 11 years old who have died of heart attacks/myocarditis after receiving these chemical pathogens? You think hundreds of thousands of children around the globe had heath problems before?

Wake up.
November 17, 2021 at 22:07
Again my Uncle who previously cut the family yard yearly developed blood clots after taking the Vaccine and can no longer cut our grass.

There are plenty of stories in this forum of others having adverse reactions.

There will not be any more arguing in my forum.

Fish will respond In due time if he chooses to.

You come off as a troll.

So, he will probably ignore you. If he does, then leave it at that.

Goodbye for now.
I dont have time for drama.
November 17, 2021 at 22:09
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
He comes off as a troll.

Look at previous response.
If he can´t be productive to this forum I will delete and maybe block him later.

I dont have time for drama today.

I´m also holding my own insults just to keep the peace.

There is no point of arguing With a troll.
November 17, 2021 at 22:13
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Iceblu333
I´m a troll cause i´m not an anti-vaxxer as you wish to be?? Alright,should agree with you then to exist in the forum huh?? I´m vaccinated without any issue so far,if you expect me to have a heart attack or any adverse i will dissapoint you,i´m on road to my booster dose and i will not regret it for sure.Now you can block me,ignore me or whatever.
:28:
November 17, 2021 at 22:18
No, I´m not an "anti-vaxxer" or whatever they are calling people who question the safety of the vaccine these days in the news media.

I don´t want you to agree with me. I want you to tell your personal experience of taking the vaccine. That would be productive. I dont need people arguing about what is right/wrong/good/bad or whatever. I simply want a person´s personal story. That would be productive. Not bantering about things that will get no where... there´s no point of that.

I am glad your vaccine experience was good. Keep us updated on how your Booster shot goes.
November 17, 2021 at 22:24
Again, the point of this forum is to show that the Vaccine is not as 100% safe as the media claims it to be.

I am not your doctor nor am I your adviser.

I can´t make you do anything and honestly don´t care what you do in your personal life.

Shove each of the Vaccines up your ass as far as I care. It´s your life; your decision... and I can´t stop you even if I wanted to. But that´s not the point of this forum.

My objective is to learn from other people´s experiences so that I can make my own decision.

Which is still a Hell no.

However, you can do what you want. Just don´t come at me about MY PERSONAL OPINION and stance on "this" vaccine; and we will be fine.

That´s all.
November 17, 2021 at 22:31
An example of productivity;

Leorising took the vaccine and we learned that heavy Menstrual cramps and bleeding was a possible side effect of taking the vaccine.

Goldenlion, later, found an article about heavy Menstrual bleeding after Leo got the vaccine. We did not even find out about that adverse effect until after Leorising brought it up.

That´s what I mean about productivity.

Now there is a news story about a special team being made to look into Reproductive Health side effects due to taking the vaccine.

You live, you learn.

But I digress.

Keep the drama out of this forum.

But please come back and tell us how your Booster shot went.
November 18, 2021 at 00:57
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Inferno1
"I´m a troll cause i´m not an anti-vaxxer as you wish to be?? Alright,should agree with you then to exist in the forum huh??"

You come off as a troll because you´ve come to this thread to spin the same yarns.

I tried discussing it with you, gave you starting points and places to go see for yourself.

You choose not to and continue with the same narrative.

You´re either closed minded or a troll.

You wouldn´t be the first.

We appreciate discussion here, it´s what a forum is. You don´t provide to the discussion. Just attack with MSM BS. You even stated in the last thread that its vaxed v unvaxed. Which it´s not. Again, seems like your trying to provoke which would ultimately make you a troll.

"Now you can block me,ignore me or whatever."

It would have nothing to do with your vaccination status
November 18, 2021 at 02:59
(Pisces) fishscales » Inferno1
No history, or suspicion, of potential for strokes, blood clots etc.

This is a guy that keeps uo witb his regular checkups, etc.

There is a risk of such things from taking the vaccine.

Nothing else needs to be said.

People should know.
November 20, 2021 at 21:27
(Aries) Wolfmoon
An acquaintance just passed two nights ago. Chef at a local bar. Had to get the jabs to keep his job.

Saw him looking normal and living life Thursday night.

Went to bed Friday, didn´t wake up.

Mid 30s with no history of medical issue.

Also found this. Interesting the time line and how everything´s coming together...

When will people wake up to the fact we´re in a war right now? This is WW3 that the freemasons need. Most are still cuddling and protecting their oppressors. Fucking state of the world.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 20, 2021 at 22:51
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Wolfmoon
Did they say What he died of?

Sorry for your loss...
November 20, 2021 at 22:57
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Iceblu333
Not explained yet. Too early. Family phoned his work to let them know he passed in his sleep. That´s all they wanted to reveal at that time.
November 20, 2021 at 22:58
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Wolfmoon
Hmm, ok.
November 21, 2021 at 00:28
(Virgo) LotusStar » Wolfmoon
😔 Wow, I´m so sorry for your loss... What a senseless unecessary death.

These employers have blood on their hands!!

I don´t care, the moment any employer ties to force me, I´m out. You never know if you´re one of the "rare" (apparently not so rare...) cases of serious effects.

Someone in my family took the booster and was just bed ridden for 5 days... They seem to finally be doing better but I don´t know for how long.

It´s crazy seeing people act like strokes, myocarditis or blood clots are no big deal.. your life expectancy can be slashed to 50% after 2 years of a diagnoses and you may even need a heart transplant or be on meds for the rest of your life as a result, and you can get AMPUTATED because of blood clots... I would consider that pretty serious.
November 21, 2021 at 08:05
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Iceblu333
:96:.......Big empty space at Farmer´s Market where a line weaved into the alley; Banner saying vaccine and needles being put to use by characters in jungle camouflage! :95:
November 21, 2021 at 13:30
(Pisces) fishscales » LotusStar
"I don´t care, the moment any employer ties to force me, I´m out"

The dilemma I´m currently dealing with...

At my work, by December 5, you have to provide proof of vaccination status.

If you cannot prove you´ve been vaccinated, you have to wear a mask at work, and submit to weekly covid tests.

I just got a raise, a pretty nice one, but my enthusiasm about it is very hampered because of this bs.

I won´t be getting the vaccine, but I´m not very enthused about wearing a mask and especially being forced to submit to a weekly covid test.

My medical decisions should be my own, not my employer´s. Simple as that.

Even doctors don´t force you to take their medical advice.

What´s also interesting is that all the while, my employer talks about protecting medical "confidentiality"...complete hypocrisy, because if I suddenly show up to work wearing a mask on December 5, everyone is going to know why. So much for your "confidentiality."

Of course, the measures my employer is taking were not created by them, they are based on the model of what the current US government wants to see happen.

We all know what these kinds of measures are meant to lead to: mandatory vaccination.

They are just chipping away at getting there, slowly...

With each new "mandate", a precedent is being set...how much you are willing to put up with increases just a little bit each time...and in direct proprtion to that, so does the government´s power to tell you what to do and when to do it.

Anyway...

It´s gonna be a rough month.
November 21, 2021 at 17:51
(Aries) Wolfmoon » fishscales
"My medical decisions should be my own, not my employer´s. Simple as that."

This. Decline and deny. Im not sure the state of your company but I know plenty of companies that have had to remit there mandates because they have no staff left to run the business.

People have the power in all of this.

My favourite was where an employer had to fire 40 people to reach the "under 100" employment stats. He had 42 vaccinated staff. Fired all of them then took the salaries and spread them amongst the remaining staff. Some good people still out there :15:
Posts from oldest
« previous  next » »|

Page: / 40 

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »