Political Notes to Myself about the Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction.

September 23, 2020 at 03:08 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Political Notes to Myself about the Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction.
Look into:

Trump
Harris
Bloomberg
Clinton
Bill Gates
Biden
Obama
Michele...

Possibly epstein....

Discussion/Talking Thread.

"Curse of the Saturn/Jupiter conjunction"

Link:

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

Posts in topic

Page: / 33 

Sort posts:
August 10, 2021 at 18:02
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nikkia
It is part of her Saturn cycle because "Chris" resigned when she was Age 53. Divide 53 by 2 and you get age 27....

Now... the same thing is happening again...

She at that point had a Saturn return...

NOW...

She is in SADE SATI... meaning she can have a huge emotional loss during this period but a period of extreme growth...

this is KARMIC....

very karmic... it was set up that way...
August 10, 2021 at 18:07
The 2 events that led to her coming to the forefront.

From Wikipedia...

In regards to the First Resignation of a man in 2011... she was Age 53. She got a huge promotion.

"Christopher John Lee (born April 1, 1964) is a former Republican member of the United States House of Representatives for New York´s 26th congressional district. He served from January 2009 until he resigned on February 9, 2011,[2] after it was revealed that he had solicited a woman on Craigslist.[3]"

Second event... Happening... Now... 2021... she´s Age 63... just entering Sade Sati..

The Coumo allegations... of Sexual conduct...
August 10, 2021 at 18:19
(Aquarius) nikkia » Iceblu333
Sexual conduct -- Pluto, no?

Saturn -- hard work and doing the right thing, no?

So, I don´t see the connection between HER Saturn cycles and these idiot men behaving badly and losing their jobs for it. These men self-destructed all on their own.
August 10, 2021 at 18:30
It will take me a long time to explain how Saturn works.

Just know that this was a fated event...

Think about cycles and the Saturn return... and how it works... then you´ll figure it out...
August 10, 2021 at 18:37
Figure what out? What you are saying about the next Governor of New York State makes no sense.
August 10, 2021 at 18:39
(Leo) MichelAngelo
Even those of us who aren´t particularly interested in (let alone fascinated) with astrological issues, with an eye not armed with a magnifying glass - which is an attribute of the inquisitive - notice the references to "the rapidly approaching Era of Aquarius" appearing here and there. The exaltation of the approaching "era of long-awaited, equality and due general respect for human rights" is spreading at the speed of a broadband internet connection, reigning on the front pages of the colorful press and all sorts of portals, only "Sunday" esotericism. Therefore, there are also self-proclaimed seers and prophets who, under the guise of performed quizzes (astrologers, tarotists, psychologists, and even the most ordinary editors), proclaim "good news" about "breaking the fetters from the wrists of representatives of oppressed society."

But why this whole performance, where the words flowing from the mouths of the performers drip with sweetness to disgust?
Well, when you don´t know what´s going on, it´s probably about… money, of course. And it is no different in this case.
We´ll have to wait a long time for the Age of Aquarius.

For the more knowledgeable adepts of the art of astrology, it´s an undisputed matter that none of the signs of the zodiac is either "fabulously candy" or "miraculous" or completely "rotten", heralding an inevitable cataclysm similar to a divine act, on which nothing can be done . For example, such an approach turns out to be characteristic of the so-called magical thinking, and these in turn fit into the archetype of the zodiacal Pisces. This doesn´t mean, however, that this way of reasoning, though regressive due to it´s short-sightedness and faithfulness to tradition, should be clearly classified as inadvisable and dangerous. The same is the case with the signification of Aquarius, whose archetype represents potential antinomies in the form of features that oppose each other. Thus, from the goblet encrusted with empty promises, a gentle stream of collective "healing" may flow (not so much again), in the presented intention, which is to be achieved through the care it offers, and in fact it is an appearance for unrecognized egotic motives (straight-line Venus connecting with Pluto), to grow stronger after a while and take a bloody harvest, just as any explosive revolution devours its own children (Mars, pulsating with murder, going for a walk with Uranus sitting in it´s domicile).

And what has been destroyed in the name of radical attitudes promoting the idea of ​​freedom, can be replaced by structures erected from scratch - as it will turn out later - as oppressive as those overthrown (Jupiter conjunctively saluting Saturn). Choking on freedom does not have to ensure the long-term durability of the newly formed system, which may, in turn, lead to it´s relaxation (frustrated Mercury, seemingly leaving the spot of glow cast by the Moon proudly on the sky). The praise of utilitarianism, although still so immature, as it fiercely fights against the conservative worldview, will reveal it´s true nature, which is still far from ideological honesty (Neptune bowing in the belt, creating an exoplanetary Stellum with Jupiter and Saturn).
August 10, 2021 at 18:42
Ok...

Saturn works in cycles. Cycles of 7

Saturn Square equals 7 years (g.o.t)
Saturn opposition equals 14 years (g.o.t)
Saturn 2nd square equals 21 years (g.o.t)
Saturn Return equals 28 years (give or take*)

The cycle of 7 continues until death...

Along with that Saturn is strong in Malific houses 6,8,12... especially from the moon...

She was in her 2nd Saturn return. 53 when karma struck. And gained. (53 ÷ 2 = 26.5; which is close to that period) due to the resignation of Chris.

And now with the Resignation of Coumo; she´s in a Malific period in her life called Sade Sati... where she had a great emotional loss (Coumo) but also became stronger Next Governor...
August 10, 2021 at 18:46
(Aquarius) nikkia
U.S. Senate passes 1.2T Infrastructure Bill. 69-30.
August 10, 2021 at 18:46
"Figure what out? What you are saying [] makes no sense."

Wow... I´ve become THAT kind of person...
Thanks alot... I feel alot better now...

I feel SUPER crazy now...

I´ve studied astrology TOO much.... :61:

Oh well...

Out of all the insults we´ve hurled at one another...

That one actually hurt... a little... :8:

:61:
August 10, 2021 at 19:01
Ah... okay, I see what your were trying to say. The 7´s make more sense with her ages and career gains. :15:
I´m sorry, bro! I just couldn´t make sense of what you were saying before.
I didn´t mean to sting you. :74: You know I love ya!

Aren´t all people of this age going through Sade Sati?

(Life is like that, no matter the age.
Gain, lose. Lose, gain. Rinse. Repeat.)

Where´s Marjorie Taylor Green´s Saturn cycle?
She just got her hand Twitter smacked today.

Newsmax...?
OAN...?
And former CEO of Overstock, Patrick Byrne...?

They all just got sued for 1.6B. Each.
August 10, 2021 at 19:07
"Newsmax...?
OAN...?
And former CEO of Overstock, Patrick Byrne...?

They all just got sued for 1.6B. Each."

What are you talking bout, Willis?

Was 1.6B the actual VERDICT? Or just an inflated number to garner more eyes to a Failed rate News outlet like... "CNN-FAKE-NEWS" to get more views to their failed network....

Back to the subject;

No, with Saturn you have to look at the 7 cycle... but also where it is from the moon...

Sigh... too much to explain...

This is supposed to be a happy day.

I´m done with this subject.
August 10, 2021 at 19:12
"Oh, Happy Day!"

:75: I´m out :75:

Link;

https://youtu.be/QmxtdvfA1OE
YouTube
YouTube
August 10, 2021 at 19:29
Today, my work here is done! :61: :75: :61: :29:
August 10, 2021 at 19:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nikkia
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
tomorrow is just another day for me. lol
August 10, 2021 at 19:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Wait! Your belly button is an outie! :61:
August 10, 2021 at 20:29
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
Maybe... :2:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 10, 2021 at 21:17
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
"Who made them suck? They are inundated with mass propaganda at every flick of the switch. They have been indoctrinated and controlled for along time to think how they - the powers that be - want them to think and be.. ultimately the fault will always fall on those in charge.."

Disagree with that completely.

People are responsible for themselves.

Ignorance is not an excuse.

"The rule of thumb always is: Bad government, bad people."

I would say it´s precisely the opposite.

If people are unwilling to think, then they get the government they deserve.

This is why people like Gandhi say things like "if you want to change the world, start with yourself."

Change starts inside, not externally.
August 10, 2021 at 21:22
(Pisces) fishscales » nikkia
"I don´t see Women´s Rights as a liberal or conservative matter."

Perhaps *you* don´t...

But the libs take great pride in their "enlightened" stance on women´s issues...to the point that they draw a line between themselves and conservatives on the matter.

This is undeniable.

Like the saying goes, "he that filleth with pride will suffer a fall" I guess.
August 10, 2021 at 21:25
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » fishscales
"Ignorance is not an excuse."

Ignorance = Innocence

Innocence = Ignorance

Sorry, if a person just doesn´t know any better... it actually is an excuse...

It´s like all the people who still think Obamacare is the greatest accomplishment since sliced bread....

Nobody knows the ripple effect its causing to minimum wage employees who are looking for a full time job and not being able to find those jobs...

Most jobs now don´t want to hire a full time employee in fear of having to have to pay for insurance... so they cut the employees hours to meet the bare minimum to avoid paying for health benefits... BECAUSE OF OBAMACARE...

Yet, they still vote for it (Democrat´s) because they simply don´t know the terrible effects on thier lives Obamacare is causing...
August 10, 2021 at 21:32
"If people are unwilling to think, then they get the government they deserve."

Again, no.

Think about this... In older Days; lies, censorship and the destruction of anything that opposed the Church has made Christianity one of the most indoctrinated religions in the world...

There´s a reason why some fled to escape the church... but many were still indoctrinated and many still believe in that religion...

Some people still believe the earth is actually flat...

And some believe that there never was a moon landing.

Lies and manipulation... its very powerful...

If you are a victim of lies....

Is it really YOUR FAULT?

Or do you simply don´t know and cannot know because at the moment, you couldn´t even fathom a different reality?
August 10, 2021 at 21:40
Edited to add;

Is it really YOUR FAULT?

Or is it that you simply don´t know and cannot know because at the moment, you couldn´t even fathom a different reality from where you are standing...
August 10, 2021 at 21:45
"Perhaps *you* don´t...

But the libs take great pride in their "enlightened" stance on women´s issues...to the point that they draw a line between themselves and conservatives on the matter."

Yup, nothing more than indoctrinated followers...

Those "So called protestors" would be destroyed on the first day if they were ever were put under any real reason to protest... like the raping and hanging and/or beheading of young girls in India...
Leaving them in a plastic bag in a ditch...

At first they would protest... but when shit really got real... they would fall in line like an obedient slave...

They have no idea how privileged and lucky they are to live as they currently do... in the USA.

Able to go to night clubs without getting gang raped and killed...

I digress...

I´m bored now...

This... fake wokeness... is silly too me.... why don´t they protest for the women in other contries... Here in the UNITED STATES you are pretty much free to do whatever a woman wants here in the USA...
August 10, 2021 at 21:50
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
And I disagree with you completely. You are pretending like mass propaganda doesn´t work. When it absolutely does. When society is inundated with mass media and a phone in your back pocket doing all the *thinking for the people*. I don´t see how any positive change can come from it. It hasn´t. People at the top don´t have anyone´s best Interests at heart, so they use tools at their disposal to trick and fool you. No one will come out of that, unless they are spiritually inclined - and awake... and refuse to partake in this kind of society. And sadly, I don´t see many people forgoing it, do you?

If it were so easy for humans to change internally where is that uprising been hiding? Have you seen anyone change for the better since you have been alive? Evolve to a higher consciousness of self? Doubt it.

You can deny authority has no say in those underneath but you´re living in delusion that way. You know that the government dictates to YOU what to do, and how to do it. If this weren´t the case, would you have let your wife take the vaccine? You have mentioned that she took it for her job, but it appears you´re against it, as you should be. So, would you say they haven´t had an authoritarian approach in telling your wife what to do, lest her job be taken away?

You can´t pretend people aren´t going to listen to what papa tells them to do. You also can´t pretend the television and mass media of every kind haven´t had a stranglehold in dictating what societies at large do and don´t do.

We don´t govern ourselves, this isn´t la la land. Those in charge of others, have a moral duty to uphold, they are supposed to set the bar high, want and expect good for those underneath them. Not encourage degradation, rather they should suppress it. Moral duty of a leader is to use public power to improve the welfare of the people, not drag them down to proverbial hell. Your stance comes off more like you deny any responsibility given to those in power for what they do, and how they choose to rule.

I will leave you with a quote from Buddha. He said it all.. I don´t need to say anything else. Everything starts from the top, and trickles down.

"The Buddha once said, ´When the ruler of a country is just and good, the ministers become just and good; when the ministers are just and good, the higher officials become just and good; when the higher officials are just and good, the rank and file become just and good; when the rank and file become just and good, the people become just and good.´
August 10, 2021 at 21:59
Sorry, edited my responses to be more understandable...

Re-read please...
August 10, 2021 at 23:54
(Aquarius) nikkia » fishscales
"Perhaps *you* don´t...

"But the libs take great pride in their "enlightened" stance on women´s issues...to the point that they draw a line between themselves and conservatives on the matter.

This is undeniable.

Like the saying goes, "he that filleth with pride will suffer a fall" I guess."

Well, since you asked *me* - *I* gave you *my* reply.

Ya know, it´s funny that last Tuesday when the N.Y.S. AG made the report public, the OP wrote the CNN must be going nuts. Out of curiosity, I tuned-in for a minute. They had Cuomo´s head on a pike! No favoritism there!

But....If you want to make this a partisan issue... The ´libs´ turned their back on Cuomo in a NY minute. From the lowest local office, to the White House and every office in between. The rebuke was resounding and came from many diverse voices far and wide. Resignation was the only move Cuomo had.

His own Senate (a Dem super majority: 63-20) would´ve Impeached him had he stayed in office. (And, they still might!) Not a **wink, wink - we got your back - you can say and do whatever you want! And we´ll make sure you stay in power Impeached** either. He was out as governor no matter what.

Unlike the other party that does not and will not hold their members to any standard of decent conduct. Lately, I´ve seen them routinely punish decency. Pride? Such ridiculous behaviors. It´s all shameful.

But that´s just *me* and the way *I* see it.
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »