Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.

June 19, 2021 at 08:52 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.
[Opinion]

(I am NOT a doctor or medical advisor. Use your own discretion when considering anything health related)

Links to possible reactions and news about the Covid Vaccine... that I found on the Internet...

Posts in topic

Page: / 40 

Sort posts:
September 4, 2021 at 16:01
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Fully Vaccinated "Oscar De LA Hoya" the Boxer, ends up in Hospital with Covid 19 after taking the vaccine.

Highlights of the video;

Three 15 year old soccer players collapse on the field after taking Vaccine... (Heart Inflammation?)

Allegedly, for EACH person who has been put on a Ventilator and dies; the Hospital gets $58,000 per death.

Link;

https://youtu.be/6LLbiTs6oFg
YouTube
YouTube
September 5, 2021 at 00:11
(Pisces) fishscales » Iceblu333
Covid will probably be kinder to him than Belfor would have.
September 5, 2021 at 00:15
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » fishscales
I have no idea who "Oscar De LA Hoya" is nor do I know who "Vitor Belfort" is...

I had to Google them...

The only person who I know barely is Logan Paul and have not watched not one of the fights he was in...

I´m hoping Paul just slips and falls and breaks his leg because those paid off boxers ain´t gonna do shit to the guy...

It´s not even worth watching...

Let one of these real dudes get in the ring with him who he can´t pay off... then we will see just how good he really is...

Too bad I still wouldn´t watch it...

Sigh...
September 6, 2021 at 04:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
I just had a random thought about something...

Do you remember when California made it legal to infect people with HIV???

Link;

https://www.shouselaw.com/ca/blog/…

If the Medical system was to ever go down; anyone who is dependent on the HIV drugs to reduce the effects of HIV will die...

If the Supply chain [probably from China] for the Medicine goes down... those infected people will die...

It´s something to think about...

I mean others will die like people dependent on Diabetes medicine... but thats ALOT of young people who were sucked into living a permiscous lifestyle by the media trying to reduce the stigma of living with HIV...

It´s just something to think about...
September 6, 2021 at 05:02
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
Yeah I remember that.... few years ago that news came out... so insane!

Yes they will def die if big pharma becomes kaput... or the whole system is kaput...but I think that´s the point alittle, Ice..they do want people to die.. they´re evil
September 6, 2021 at 05:08
This damn video again...

Wonder why everyone isn´t taking mandated AIDS medicine... its a Pandemic and has Killed more people than Covid-19...

But no... sigh...

I´m tired of this nonsense...

Link;

https://youtu.be/48Sf39k0_xo
YouTube
YouTube
September 6, 2021 at 05:14
I just watched some creepy bad videos. I´m always creeped out by this stuff.. the world gone mad!

Ohh, I was going to post this yesterday ...remember the girl with blood clots in her mouth? She PISSED BLACK !!!!!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/…
September 6, 2021 at 05:15
It says "404 - page not found"...
September 6, 2021 at 05:16
This should work?

September 6, 2021 at 05:27
Yea, that worked...

She seems tooooooo calm to me...

After pissing out black shit...

But... what do I know... :41:

Oh well...
September 6, 2021 at 05:36
She says that she will need to keep going to the doctors...

That shit costs money...

Guess she has insurance or some rich parants... ... ...

If not... well, good luck...
September 6, 2021 at 05:43
Those were my thoughts too...she is exceptionally calm for having clots in her mouth and black piss...

But those things in her cheek tissue / lips look very real. And we already know the jab causes massive bloodclots.

I think the bots are doing the thinking for her :39:
September 6, 2021 at 05:47
Who knows...

Pretty interesting though
September 6, 2021 at 15:08
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
This shows that the Corporate media is not trustworthy .

“Rolling Stone was forced to issue an update to its viral story about Oklahoma hospitals being overwhelmed by patients who overdosed on the drug ivermectin after the doctor it cited was contradicted by the hospitals he referenced.

On Friday, the magazine published testimony from Dr. Jason McElyea, who told a local news station that hospitals were being overrun from patients overdosing on ivermectin which resulted in other patients waiting for treatment. McElyea claimed the situation was so bad that gunshot victims were being neglected.

The NHS revealed while McElyea "is affiliated" with a medial staffing group, he has not worked at the location in question for 2 months nor has he treated any ivermectin overdoses.”

The media repeated this Ivermectin overdose story all last week without confirmation.

This was suspicious to me because I found dozens of articles by the medical establishment published in the last 40 years that talk about how safe Ivermectin is.

Those were all published before it became a political issue and a threat to the profit of pharmaceutical companies.

Medical decisions should be made by each individual and not based on politics or the economic concerns of pharmaceutical companies.

Ivermectin is just one tool for treating Covid and should be freely available.

I would be just as upset if the Covid vaccines were banned in America.

People need to make their own decisions.

Accurate information is important and the corporate media and government institutions are a disgrace with the bias they exhibit.

There IS a mountain of bullshit online but the corporate media and official institutions are just as full of it.
September 7, 2021 at 03:12
(Virgo) rohini moon
This is so scary.

Moderna jab causing ....insane psychological changes to this guy.

He´s so enthusiastic about DYING.
September 7, 2021 at 03:18
I think some of these are fake...

But it is what it is...

I prefer dead bodies, funerals and death certificates... far more difficult to fake that... and there criminal penalties for faking ones death...

But...

I´m done. :3:
September 7, 2021 at 03:42
"I think some of these are fake"

Huh. Interesting. Doctor backed up what the kid said at the end, if you bothered to watch til the end, which I doubt. :1:

https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/…

Moderna too. Same one.

You´re free to believe what you´d like, but to think an experimental injection that causes neurological conditions- can´t affect you mentally, would make you an idiot. :1:

But you´re free to delete it if you want..it´s your thread..

Ciao :4:
September 7, 2021 at 03:47
Correct, I didn´t watch until the end...

I´ve seen so many videos and also some fakes as well...

I´m just saying I´ve seen enough for myself personally... that I´m not taking the shot...

My point was everyone on the news is talking about increases in cases...

All I honestly care about are the amount of deaths from Covid itself, the Vaccine and both... I want those numbers.

Dead Bodies are difficult to be faked...
September 7, 2021 at 04:02
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
They are saying that the covid vaccine does not have an umbrella fund in case there are bad reactions...

No one is going to pay your medical bills if you have any debilitating adverse effects...

They changed how you are to be paid in case of a lawsuit apparently...

Link;

https://youtu.be/2nuXE2FS_NU
YouTube
YouTube
September 7, 2021 at 04:10
I have a friend who is a nurse, she says that the deaths are being inflated and the cases are as well...

They count a person who dies of a car crash as a covid death if thier dead body tests positive for covid...

So. There´s that...

I´m getting tired of alot of the fake shit and people doing the most for a Huge Profit.

Like people faking sick just to get views on TikTok and become famous like the next Kim Kardashian or whatever...

Or Medical companies propping themselves up to make huge amounts of money from this Disease...

And also the Stock Market profiting off this as well...

There Is just too much going on.

You believe it is about a New World order and Depopulation... but it´s stupid people who are after large amounts of money that is ALLOWING this to happen...

it is all because of Money...

But... I digress
September 7, 2021 at 04:13
If I have to re-word my previous statement...

It would be just to be careful. Some of these people are faking sickness just to make a profit from stupid people who just live to hear a sob story and want to make donations and ect... to these fakers Patreons and other donation sites like Go/Fund/Me or something like that.

But... I´m done
September 7, 2021 at 05:55
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Iceblu333
"You believe it is about a New World order and Depopulation... but it´s stupid people who are after large amounts of money that is ALLOWING this to happen...

it is all because of Money..."

It is about the NWO and depopulation.

It´s the stupid people who BELIEVE the propaganda that allow it to happen.

It has nothing to do with money. Most of the crisis actors are funded in drugs

The whole thing is about control. Those who are acting are getting paid, sure. It´s a job, they have no conscious.

You can see that alot of these media "victims" are the same people playing different characters. One week they´re are doctor in a lab coat. Next week they´re an angry duck hunter with a mustache and a mullet who wants firearms, the next week he´s a covid victim with no hair and glasses weezing his last breath. It´s crazy what a small amount of make up and effects can do.

ANYONE who follows the MSM narrative is the reason we are all getting royally screwed.

It´s mental and emotional manipulation.

Money has nothing to do with it but to pay actors to read their script. No different from any other day. Covid or not.
September 7, 2021 at 05:57
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Wolfmoon
Why are they even paid at all? If it is not about money?
September 7, 2021 at 06:35
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Iceblu333
Because no one sells their soul for free.

The actors act for money. The ones who´re running it and planning it make the money. They don´t need money.

The only thing left they dont control is people´s free will. That´s what they want.

"Money doesn´t buy you happiness but it does make life less miserable"
September 7, 2021 at 06:39
https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

According to him, it is also.

Money has nothing to do with lowering the population.

Making everything about money is slave mentality.
YouTube
YouTube
Posts from oldest
« previous  next » »|

Page: / 40 

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer