Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.

June 19, 2021 at 08:52 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.
[Opinion]

(I am NOT a doctor or medical advisor. Use your own discretion when considering anything health related)

Links to possible reactions and news about the Covid Vaccine... that I found on the Internet...

Posts in topic

Page: / 40 

Sort posts:
September 3, 2021 at 03:10
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
"I recently learned they are playing some show in Cali. I think its Cali. Where vax cards are required for entry."

Wow.. being a globalist shill must friggin suck. So pathetic

Keep raging against that machine, guys. :15:
September 3, 2021 at 03:20
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
Yeah, majorly disappointing.

They might as well call themselves the Fauxi Five or something now.

What does it profit a man, to gain the world, but lose his soul?

I would have thought they would have been the last to cave. With the name and song lyrics theyre known for.

Pretty lame.

No doubt theres lots of money being thrown around right now to promote this BS
September 3, 2021 at 03:20
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » ZetaCancri
And Finally,

There is one Final thing. There is a pending USA Pluto Return that is about to hit 6 months from now.

Remember the Saturn/Pluto conjunction and what that Brought? The Virus.

Nobody knows what the USA Pluto RETURN is going to bring....

And just FYI, The "FDA" is a USA agency.

Use your brain... its an USA agency...

Pluto Return...

The possibilities are endless as to how everything plays out... the USA could be blamed for mass Genocide if anything were to go wrong with the Vaccine.

Like I said, the bad reactions are being under reported and or censored... but I digress...

Maybe it won´t be terrible reactions to the Vaccine that is the result of the Pluto Return... but it is one Possibility out of many.
September 3, 2021 at 06:53
(Virgo) rohini moon
Girl has blood clots in her MOUTH after Pfizer

https://www.bitchute.com/video/…
September 3, 2021 at 07:03
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
...Holy Shit...
September 3, 2021 at 07:06
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
So scary.... :22: feel bad for her. But damn.
September 3, 2021 at 07:07
...I´m wondering what´s worse... Herpes or that shit....

At least you know what Herpes is... you dont even know what that shit is...
September 3, 2021 at 07:12
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
I didn´t even know it was possible*** to get bloodclots in the mouth like that..........apparently now it is! :39:
September 3, 2021 at 07:14
That´s what I was saying...
September 3, 2021 at 17:45
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Joe Rogan gets Covid 19 takes Ivermectin and slew of other drugs and is better 3 days later... apparently, people have a fit because he didn´t die... :61:

Link;

https://youtu.be/1EWvRqzrUq4
YouTube
YouTube
September 3, 2021 at 18:16
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Iceblu333
:D
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 3, 2021 at 18:42
(Taurus) Iceblu333
[Allegedly]

Man and Wife gets the Vaccine and THEN gets Covid 19. He then Blames the Unvaccinated for his Wife being on a Ventilator...

However, Does he not know that the Vaccinated and Non-Vaccinated can still get and spread the Virus...

The Vaccine was supposed to Allegedly reduce the Symptoms of the Virus for the person who gets the Vaccine....

His wife who is on a Ventilator WANTS the Booster shot...

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP...

Link;

https://youtu.be/WNmnYM06cQI
YouTube
YouTube
September 3, 2021 at 18:45
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
[Allegedly]

They continue to tell people GO GET VACCINATED...

But... do they NOT understand how vaccines work? Do they not not know what they are putting in thier bodies or why??? I guess that´s why some people are called Sheep... geesh. And, they keep parroting what the news media is saying... not thinking for themselves....

Man... Make it Make Sense...

[Allegedly]

It seems that The lady in the video had MS. Question, Is this Vaccine affecting and killing off everyone who doesn´t have a strong body? Or who have preconditions???

That´s an interesting thought.

"Multiple Sclerosis or MS"

Link;

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases…%20is%20a,the%20rest%20of%20your%20body.

"Ecmo Machine"

Link;

https://www.froedtert.com/stories/….

A Second (different) video...

Link;

https://youtu.be/hoLWPM6DVJQ
YouTube
YouTube
September 3, 2021 at 18:51
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Iceblu333
This post is for informational purposes only and is not a medical recommendation.

And it’s a long one……

I don’t have a medical background but I do have a science background and understand the scientific method and it’s limitations.

I’m decent at analyzing data and have a healthy skepticism while doing so.

I have been studying the use of Ivermectin for Covid since last Spring when India used it to great effect against Covid.

How this story is being framed by the corporate media is proving just how untrustworthy they are.

I have known about Ivermectin for decades.

The people who discovered it won the Noble prize and the WHO has called it one of the most essential drugs ever created.

The corporate media keeps calling it horse medicine because they know that has a negative connotation to people who don’t know the history and chemistry of Ivermectin.

It is an anti parasite medicine and is used in horses and other animals. It originally was used as an anti parasite medicine in humans.

It has been shown to also have anti bacterial and anti viral properties.

People are buying and using the Ivermectin preparation for horses because the FDA and other agencies are making it difficult and expensive to get a doctor’s prescription for it.

Ivermectin is Ivermectin. Veterinary medicine still has stringent standards of manufacture.

When used at the correct dosage Ivermectin is very safe. The main side effect is diarrhea for the first few days. Antibiotics have that as a side effect as well.

With any medicine dosage is key. Ivermectin has a long half-life and stays in the body for days.
So very high daily doses can be a problem.

For treating Covid it needs to be taken on a full stomach in order to maximize tissue concentration.
When used for parasites it is taken on an empty stomach.

I mention this because there is an Oxford study that Ivermectin’s critics cite that dosed people on an empty stomach and it was less effective in that study.

No doctor is saying Ivermectin is the end all be all of Covid treatment. It is used in combination with other drugs. In India, Mexico, Peru, Africa and other places where Ivermectin was used ,Covid deaths and severe illness was much less.

It is so bizarre that government organizations are fighting against Ivermectin as a tool for treating Covid.

There have been over 4 billion doses of Ivermectin distributed since 1988. Its safety is proven as long as it’s dosed correctly.

Ivermectin is no longer under patent and is very cheap to produce.
This must play a part in the negative view of it.

It has also become political.

They kept saying “ follow the science “.

Economic greed and politics have no place in the scientific method.

These scornful, dismissive articles about Rogan and Ivermectin have no value except as propaganda.

There is a mountain of clinical evidence of real world use that has shown Ivermectin is a valuable and effective treatment for Covid.

Years before Covid Ivermectin was being studied as a treatment for Zika, Dengue, SARS, Lyme etc.

It was effective.

So it’s not just a anti parasitic for horses.

I didn’t think my view of corporate media could go any lower. This story has shown me that it can.
September 3, 2021 at 19:07
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Leo Moon
Yup. The Media is Bought and Paid for...

The Censorship and Online Restrictions all started after Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 Election and Made this speech about "so-called Fake News". To my knowledge, It was the first time the term "Fake News" was ever used.

Video was posted "Dec, 8, 2016."

I digress...

Notice how she uses the word...

..."EPIDEMIC"...

And remember this is "2016, Dec 8."

"Fake News has real world consequences"

"lives are at risk",

"Lives of ordinary people just trying to go about their days to do thier Jobs, contribute to thier communities."

Maybe I´m just over thinking. :3: But Clinton does have a Good Progressed Moon/Jupiter transit coming around Mid-October. Wonder what´s going to happen. :4:

Maybe someone will die :61:. Who knows.

Link;

https://youtu.be/sRWfq3K0-WM
YouTube
YouTube
September 3, 2021 at 19:33
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Well shit...

She´s now Fully Vaccinated... and DEAD... at 5:00am this morning.

Her Husband STRONGLY URGES you to go get Vaccinated...

Can´t make this shit up... sigh...

3rd Video.

LINK;

https://youtu.be/tGeFekEcDMs
YouTube
YouTube
September 3, 2021 at 22:32
(Virgo) rohini moon
CDC: Teens Injected with COVID Shots have 7.5 X More Deaths, 15 X More Disabilities, 44 X More Hospitalizations than All FDA Approved Vaccines in 2021

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/…

I don´t believe to be wholly accurate numbers, but, it speaks for itself.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 3, 2021 at 23:07
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
I saw that one of the girl with blood clots in her mouth!! It was so freaking disturbing I almost couldn´t get through it.
September 3, 2021 at 23:09
(Virgo) LotusStar » Leo Moon
They really are the fake news! They are acting like it´s horse medication when it´s been used for decades for treating humans. Just because they also have a version they use on animals doesn´t mean it´s only for animals ffsake. It´s like saying carrots isn´t for humans consumption because rabbits eat carrots.. :61:
September 4, 2021 at 00:48
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Sunnyshadow
"I like what one guy called them now. RAGE ON BEHALF OF THE MACHINE"

Haha I agree with that. Despite their true allegiance in this battle they still put out alot of truth.

I´d love to get in a rumble with the bacon in a protest with some ´Know your enemy´ blaring.

Man this an exciting time for an Aqua Ram :47:
September 4, 2021 at 00:51
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
Hate to be one of those but... a friends friends kid, healthy 12yo with no health issues. Took the vaccine. Was flown to the children´s hospital in Auckland the same day for inflammation around the heart. Still in care
September 4, 2021 at 00:57
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
I´m still dumbfounded any parent would give this to their child.

You´re supposed to protect and defend your children at all costs, not send them to the proverbial slaughterhouse. You raise them their whole life, so they can die at 15? :::shakes head::::
September 4, 2021 at 01:02
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Not my sort of music but I endorse the message :1:
YouTube
YouTube
September 4, 2021 at 01:10
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Also this is 100% true. Why? I used to do the exact same thing in the pigs.

When you know the law you can break the law.
YouTube
YouTube
September 4, 2021 at 01:53
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Leo Moon
Awesome post LM,

Did you write that? Or found online?

Either way, awesome post and info
Posts from oldest
« previous  next » »|

Page: / 40 

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets