Political Notes to Myself about the Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction.

September 23, 2020 at 03:08 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Political Notes to Myself about the Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction.
Look into:

Trump
Harris
Bloomberg
Clinton
Bill Gates
Biden
Obama
Michele...

Possibly epstein....

Discussion/Talking Thread.

"Curse of the Saturn/Jupiter conjunction"

Link:

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

Posts in topic

Page: / 33 

Sort posts:
June 14, 2021 at 18:56
(Taurus) Iceblu333
TODAY IS DONALD TRUMPS BIRTHDAY!!!!

wow

SATURN SQUARED URANUS ON THE EXACT DAY OF BIRTHDAY...

TALK ABOUT A SOLAR RETURN....

WOW...
June 14, 2021 at 19:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
oh crazy! I don´t think your employer should have any say it in in the first place. It ticks me right off that people are forcing others to comply and the companies themselves of Vaccines have no liability, but then employers do. That is shitty! Entrepreneur against Entrepreneur. :21:
June 14, 2021 at 19:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello there, that is a wild fire. :99:
June 14, 2021 at 20:04
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
Pretty much, yup.
June 17, 2021 at 01:28
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Wells Fargo closes Republican Candidates account without warning citing that it was making a business decision to do so and it was within thier right to do so...

FBI "violates warrent limit" by raiding bank and opening 800 bank safety deposit boxes and taking over $86,000,000 worth of money and other valuables...

https://youtu.be/R4_8fagW4JU
YouTube
YouTube
June 21, 2021 at 22:10
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Pluto Return video...

https://youtu.be/y4CPtFoxuy4
YouTube
YouTube
June 23, 2021 at 23:03
(Taurus) Iceblu333
What will the Pluto Return be?

Could it be more virus lockdowns that cripple the economy jobs and finances of the USA? The Return is in The USA 2nd house....

That along with Possible war with foreign countries because they see how weak the USA is currently politically...

It would be easy to put the nail in the USA coffin...

If they can PROVE that the elections were rigged and also attack during a civil war due to the political divide... it would be the perfect storm...

The virus leak could have been a mistake made by China but it was the perfect domino to set off the perfect chain reaction...

I didn´t notice this before...

But...

USA NATAL CHART...

Neptune Opposition Neptune will Happen on Aug 21, 2021, 08:03

REMEMBER the Aug 21, 2017 Great American Eclipse... could something happen?

That Eclipse seems to have led to the Oct 1, 2017 Las Vegas Massecre...

Could something else happen?

Maybe another Lockdown... or a massive amount of deaths that leads to some kind of dictatorship?

Chuck Schumer will soon have Transiting Pluto conjoin his Ascendant during the time of the Pluto Return... Schumer and Biden are both scorpios... Ruled by Pluto...

What does that mean???
June 24, 2021 at 01:38
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Maybe a virus outbreak that causes a complete shutdown and lockdown of the USA? By the government?
June 30, 2021 at 00:34
(Taurus) Iceblu333
If Biden were to be Assassinated soon... here is the list of possible replacements... IF there is not another Election that takes place due to the audits...

Nothing may happen but still... its something to contemplate...

(In reference to the Mars opposite Saturn transit while squaring Uranus)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/…=)%20provided%20for%20succession%20after%20the,new%20president%20could%20be%20elected.
June 30, 2021 at 00:36
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Picture 1)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 30, 2021 at 00:36
Picture 2)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 30, 2021 at 19:08
(Taurus) Iceblu333
BILL COSBY RELEASED FROM PRISON...🤯🤯🤯😱😱😱

I dont know what to feel... :63:

Wtf happened? Money? Who knows...

https://youtu.be/lwghjwZ1iVg
YouTube
YouTube
June 30, 2021 at 20:33
Bill Cosby... dancing out of his cell today...

:61: :61: :61: :61: :75: :75: :75:

https://youtu.be/WGV8DcuiZGo
YouTube
YouTube
July 2, 2021 at 01:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Possible surprise attack on Hawaii on the 4th of July?

https://youtu.be/35XeO2_uKeY
YouTube
YouTube
July 2, 2021 at 04:21
(Taurus) Iceblu333
The 3 little Pigs... a wolf... and finally a gun :75:...

https://youtu.be/pHLGeV73B5w
YouTube
YouTube
July 2, 2021 at 05:30
(Taurus) Iceblu333
"Japanese official warns US of potential surprise attack on Hawaii — from Russia and China"

"By Joel Gehrke
June 30, 2021 - 4:01 PM"

"Russia and China are coordinating military exercises to threaten not only Taiwan but also Hawaii, according to a senior Japanese defense official who warned the United States to beware of a Pearl Harbor-style surprise attack."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…
July 3, 2021 at 11:26
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Joni is saying something big should happen on or near the 4th of July... from the 1st to the 4th...

She says Mars is the trigger...

But I see that Venus could also be the trigger which hits the exact opposition degree of when Mars opposed Saturn; Venus will hit that degree on July 7th... so we will see if anything happens... soon...

Hopefully the 4th of July... but at the latest July 7th....

I wonder what "it" is exactly

https://youtu.be/LzHZV16_zeo
YouTube
YouTube
July 5, 2021 at 11:55
Nothing seems to have happened this 4th of July politically...

However the Trigger* may be Venus...

I believe China´s Natal Ascendant is Libra rising Ruled by Venus...

Maybe whatever may happen has something to do with china... on the 7th of July.
July 5, 2021 at 12:01
(Leo) cubic » Iceblu333
"That along with Possible war with foreign countries because they see how weak the USA is currently politically..."

Sure it might be weak politically, but the army and the tech is still #1 in the world by large margin, US isn´t gonna be taken down or attacked anytime soon IMO.

I´m not a historian, but it seems there are no cases of surprise wars like that, out of nowhere. There are at least massive amounts of tension going on for months before something like that happens.

Most wars have build up periods and is generally known that they´ll happen.

You might want to check Oswald Splenger´s theories or interpretation of his theories. According to him US/The West is only now entering its second stage of its lifespan, the imperial stage.

Signs of that are the shift from virtues/values to power only in terms of what is valued in our societies. The disregard for law/constitutions and so on.
July 5, 2021 at 12:07
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » cubic
You would think that on the surface...

But...

If you were looking to gain power as a country... now is the time to attack the USA...

In 2 Years time the political structure should change back to how it was with Donald Trump as the President...

Via a Republican Senate win.
Making it harder for Democrat´s to push laws....

Now is the time to strike because there is a time limit as to how long the USA will remain weak Politically...

The Time Limit is 2 to 4 years due to the elections...

And... things really could go either way...

A Surprise attack would be perfect right now...
July 5, 2021 at 12:12
"Most wars have build up periods and is generally known that they´ll happen."

Like Hitler trying to make his Super German Race?

If somehow concrete proof comes out that China did create this Virus and for nefarious reasons... things could get very bad... very quickly.

When Donald Trump was in office... he put many tariffs on China and other countries... but if China was to be blamed for this virus... the damage is unpayable... and they could never become a biggest superpower and main currency... which is what they truly want...

It Is also USA tariffs that is actually crippling and breaking Venezuela.... after looking into some things...

But I digress...
July 5, 2021 at 12:21
Edited***
July 5, 2021 at 12:24
But even in 2 to 4 years... if Trump wins again...

There is going to be a ton of craziness...

China does not want to deal with the tariffs that Trump put on them...

And there are more things but im getting sleepy... I just wanted to give you the gist of things playing out in my head
July 5, 2021 at 12:43
(Leo) cubic » Iceblu333
"If somehow concrete proof comes out that China did create this Virus and for nefarious reasons... things could get very bad... very quickly."

Depends on the political calculation of the current times. There needs to be assymetry in power for things like that to be allowed to be in popular media circulation.

Usually almost everything of the sort is known, but usually one of the parties can offer a significant concession on something as a bargaining chip against the information being released or alternatively threaten with adversarial action against the nation which holds the information.

What I´m saying is there might be conclusive information about the origins of the virus, but it will most likely be withheld because the current climate doesn´t support a scandal of such magnitude. The political class doesn´t have a use for it.

I do think politicians would rather take the peaceful and profitable road, with few exceptions, unless their popularity is threatened by certain inactions.

So in my view, it´s not likely that the information will be released.

Then again I´ve been surprised how much Biden´s admin has seemingly at least been pushing against China´s influence in the US
July 5, 2021 at 12:47
China has Built 119 Nuclear Missle protection silos within the past month...

They are preparing for war...

Now is the time for them to strike... there will not ever be another time where the USA is so politically weak...

Until maybe Nov5 2022 or Nov5 2024...
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »