If ANYONE wants to DIRECT MESSAGE me LEWD Nude Photos I´m down

June 13, 2021 at 23:28 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
If ANYONE wants to DIRECT MESSAGE me LEWD Nude Photos I´m down
All pictures are welcome!!!

From tiny microscopic Mushroom Tips... to Gigantic Eggplants... to Fat Peaches and Massive Watermelons!!!!

TAKE out your lewd frustrations and tensions on me!!!!!!

Leave the others alone :75:

(Edit; This post is in regards to a new and now removed user named "Horny." "Horny" Posted a Picture of thier Butthole and... Balls... as thier profile picture and was eventually removed. I´m just giving the Context so there´s no confusion. This post IS NOT Random and is basically for craps and giggles. *Sarcasm* But im serious about the nudes; send them if you want. I dont care.)

(EDIT #2; THIS IS A JOKE FORUM... IF YOU DID NOT GET THE HINT FROM THE FIRST EDIT... but if you actually do send me nudes I will not mind... I´m not that sensitive to lewd image´s. its that simple. THIS FORUM IS FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES.)

Posts in topic

Page: / 27 

Sort posts:
March 18, 2022 at 06:32
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Kisses
... and that´s... how people get killed by serial killers

RED FLAG!
RED FLAG!
RED FLAG!

LOTS OF RED FLAGS!!!

Then...

...DEAD...

---

Why is his name still coming out of your mouth...

But... ok...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 18, 2022 at 06:38
(Scorpio) Kisses » Iceblu333
I was/am attracted to him and played along with things and fed into it. it started off with him just playing that protector role, telling me not to tell my people my age in case guys try to take advantage of me and always asking me if I needed a ride back to campus when I went out with him and a group of jiu jitsu members. He´s our leader and 25 years old

Then when I told him some embarrassing stuff when I got drunk one night (like how I thought he was hitting on me the first time we talked and that I was going to ask him if I could go back home to Miami with him and his family for Thanksgiving), he still kept interacting with me even as I tried to put distance out of my own shame thinking that´s what he´d want as obviously he´s weirded out by an 18 year old being interested in him, right?
March 18, 2022 at 06:42
when I was rolling with him one day because he suggested it, he got me in a chokehold and was saying, "Just give into it, Franscine" over and over

He also called me Maxine a couple of times, and I later found out that Maxine is the name of this girl he knows and wants to fuck

I started ignoring him after I helped him cook and prepare one day for a watch party he was hosting, because when I got in his car to go, he thanked me for volunteering to help and when I corrected him saying he asked me to, he said he only asked me because he knew I wouldn´t say no
March 18, 2022 at 06:43
Like I said.... if he was ugly this wouldn´t be a problem for you because you would be gone before he even said Hello...

---

I was trying to find a Divorce court video where the Judge said "Don´t ever let a man tell/show you that he doesn´t want you twice"...

I can´t find it... so I´ll just post this random video...

---

Link;

https://youtu.be/B21HRGo_c2I
YouTube
YouTube
March 18, 2022 at 06:47
So basically, you´re saying that if he had the chance... even when he was with you he would be thinking about Maxine and fantasizing about Maxine....

And if he got the chance to fuck Maxine... even if he was with you... he would get with Maxine...

Sounds... like a mistake waiting to happen...

All I can say is don´t get pregnant by a man who obviously doesn´t want you... but someone else...

---

But im done...

I´m taking a break from being serious for a few months...

Ttyl...

Good luck...
March 18, 2022 at 06:48
yeah I´ve ignored like 30 red flags because he´s an attractive and charming guy in a position of authority over me

and everyone else in that club is fooled by the mask too. they all just think he´s this great big brother type

meanwhile he´s bragging to his younger brother about what an awesome reputation he has in our city and at all of the jiu jitsu gyms and telling me shit

after he apologized for the things I confronted him about, he was giving me attention, sliding up on stories, sent me a song that he said sounded like something i would sing. Then once I started reciprocating (basically showing I had somewhat forgiven him), he stopped giving me attention
March 18, 2022 at 06:50
he said he called her my name a couple of times too because they´re just so similar

to him all of the girls he is interested in just bleed over into each other. we´re all just tools for him to use in triangulation. I bet he has mentioned details about my interactions with him to these other girls just to cause jealousy and make himself seem more special
March 18, 2022 at 06:53
My Advice...

RUN!!! or you will just end up being a Pump and Dump... until Francine.... wait Maxine finally notices him...

Maybe he´ll be interested when he gets sick of fucking her... :41:

[In his head, or maybe they already are together but he keeps it in the dark...]

Either way... you are being drained Emotionally, And mentally when you are around him... creating a problem... that will one day need to be solved... maybe

---

Oh well...

Ttyl...
March 18, 2022 at 06:54
That sounds like a Scorpio tactic... or a Leo...

What is he?
March 18, 2022 at 06:59
He´s an Aries Sun (Bharani nakshatra), Libra Moon (Swati nakshatra), and Capricorn Ascendant (Uttara Ashada)

he has Pluto conjunct the MC though, and his Pluto conjuncts my Moon

My Pluto opposes his Venus and my Mars squares his Pluto

then in composite, we have Pluto conjunct Scorpio Ascendant

there´s a feeling of like playing with each other, a mutual fascination. He would call me a narcissist as a "joke" a lot just projecting a lot of stuff onto me

then he would say that he doesn´t want to be seen out with an 18 year old so he plays with my head but then dangles his reputation in front of me
March 18, 2022 at 07:00
Also, maybe he choked you because you tickled him in front of a girl he was boning and he knew she would be pissed so he actually had to react that way...

---
March 18, 2022 at 07:01
he´s not boning her. He said he would though if she didn´t have a long term boyfriend
March 18, 2022 at 07:02
Ok...

I know a Scorpio that is like that...

But who knows... I dont know thier entire chart...
March 18, 2022 at 07:03
also there would be times when he´d bring up conversations he´s had with other people about 10 year age gaps...like why was he randomly discussing 10 year age gaps with people he knows?

and I know I remind him of his ex(es). He has a type...girls who do tarot and know about astrology. long term ex girlfriend was a stripper and I want to learn pole dancing
March 18, 2022 at 07:04
... Would you tell him that if you was seriously interested in him, really?...
Login
(Log in)
March 18, 2022 at 07:05
When I checked his Navamsa (D9) chart, he has Sun Venus conjunct Pluto

plus the Pluto conjunct MC in his main birth chart and all of our Pluto contacts...should be enough to explain why he gets a kick out of my reactions to him
March 18, 2022 at 07:06
tell him what?
March 18, 2022 at 07:07
Would you tell a Guy you REALLY liked; how many Dudes you´ve been with?
Login
(Log in)
March 18, 2022 at 07:08
Would you Tell a Guy that you really liked that you would Bone his best Friend...

It´s kinda the same situation...
Login
(Log in)
March 18, 2022 at 07:11
it just confused me why he would do all that just to keep repeating that he doesn´t want to be seen out with an 18 year old. My gut tells me that he has been attracted to me all along but doesn´t want to taint his reputation but all of this has been to lure me in or to get me to stick around till I´m 21 or some other age that he sees as more acceptable
March 18, 2022 at 07:13
(Scorpio) Kisses » Kisses
I recently had a guy (24 years old) who acted like just a friend to me when he first started DMing me when I was 17 but suddenly switched to being very sexual with me now that I´m 18

Makes me wonder if this guy wouldn´t do the same
March 18, 2022 at 07:14
...FIND SOMEONE ELSE...

or you will be just another girl he fucked over and left emotionally distraught...

I mean really... how long do you think the relationship would last?

Is getting serious even feasible? What would your lives be like together 3 years from now...

Could you see it? Also... how many times would he have cheated on you within 3 years...

March 18, 2022 at 07:17
exactly why I´ve blocked him, Ice

it literally makes no sense for me to keep interacting with him. He definitely was intending on keeping me around though. He´d tell other people in the club how we´re going to celebrate my 21st birthday

my parents know about everything that´s been going on and they don´t even want me going back to jiu jitsu anymore. They think that he will somehow worm his way back in to interacting with me as usual again
March 18, 2022 at 07:21
The thing about attractive people especially men... successful men...

I think R-Kelly...

He had women hoping on his "pole"... eating his ass... and him eating a girl ...all at the same time...

Successful, men in regards to a relationship, is a dangerous game if he doesn´t have eyes specifically on you...

If he´s not making future plans and thinking about marriage within at least 2 years... and he´s single without kids... something is wrong with him...

Whether he´s not looking to settle down until he´s made to settle down... or he´s possibly Bi or Gay.... or something else that I currently can´t think of...

But... i digress

MOVE ON...
March 18, 2022 at 07:39
Yeah idk what I was thinking would happen with this guy

Just grateful I’m getting out before I ever entered a relationship with him. I can’t imagine how much more difficult this would be if I had already slept with him
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »