Political Notes to Myself about the Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction.

September 23, 2020 at 03:08 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Political Notes to Myself about the Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction.
Look into:

Trump
Harris
Bloomberg
Clinton
Bill Gates
Biden
Obama
Michele...

Possibly epstein....

Discussion/Talking Thread.

"Curse of the Saturn/Jupiter conjunction"

Link:

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

Posts in topic

Page: / 33 

Sort posts:
June 7, 2021 at 21:04
(Taurus) Iceblu333
FBI seize the Bitcoin taken by the oil company hackers who call themselves "Darkseid"...

I wonder if they are able to hack something far more destructive than the oil company to get revenge on the FBI...

We are still waiting on seeing what *Saturn Square Uranus* will bring...

It would be crazy if the hackers are able to hack the US Stock Market itself...

Video link;

https://youtu.be/WPpWtJ9b2ws
YouTube
YouTube
June 8, 2021 at 10:00
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Is there going to be another Election on Nov 4, 2021?

Something weird is going on with the transits...

There will be a close to exact New Moon Opposite Uranus 4 Nov 2021 - 16:15pm.

Uranus will be Retrograding and will hit the exact degree of the new moon on Nov 7...

That´s seems to be a trigger because other events begin to line up after that...

The Pluto return... lining up with Schumers chart as well...

Something very weird is coming....

Chart;

New Moon 4 Nov 2021 - 16:15pm
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 8, 2021 at 10:04
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Chart;

Exact time Uranus retrogrades to the degree of the Nov 4, 2021 New Moon...

"7 Nov 2021, 04:25"
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 8, 2021 at 10:24
So... to recap the strange transits...

There will be a close to exact New Moon Opposite Uranus 4 Nov 2021 - 16:15pm.

Uranus will be Retrograding and will hit the exact degree of the new moon on 7 Nov 2021, 04:25 ...

Venus will retrograde on Dec 20, 2021.

Saturn will Square Uranus on 2021, Dec 24.

Saturn will Trine USA natal Saturn on Jan 25, 2022.

Mars will trail and then conjoin Venus in the Sky... for a month...

Beginning Feb 11, 2022 - Ending (After hitting Pluto March 3, 2022) on March 5, 2022

Dates for USA
Pluto Return;

20 Feb 2022
04:40h

12 Jul 2022
04:40h

28 Dec 2022,
04:40

Chuck Schumer...

Jupiter leaves his 1st house Feb 2022...
Feb 24, 2022, 09:12

Pluto will conjoin his Ascendant
Jan 31, 2022, 22:41
Aug 5, 2022, 21:10
Dec 7, 2022, 16:55

Saturn will conjoin USA natal Moon? When?

11 Feb 2023
16:15h
June 8, 2021 at 12:05
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Early morning Internet outage... hit multiple outlets...

Think it´s the hackers getting thier revenge?

https://youtu.be/xBsC2wxfHhg
YouTube
YouTube
June 8, 2021 at 21:11
The peace dealers take on the upcoming weird transits...

...silly but Interesting...

https://youtu.be/5iGzJeOw62I
YouTube
YouTube
June 9, 2021 at 21:59
(Taurus) Iceblu333
What planetary transit could show a re-election or another reason why the country would vote again in Nov 4... where the New Noon hits Nov 4, 2021...
June 10, 2021 at 01:51
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Iceblu333
Have you heard of Tecumseh curse?

The Mountain Astrologer magazine did an article about the Jupiter Saturn conjunction falling on the years of elections. Every time this conjunction occurred the sworn in president did not finish his term.if interested YouTube this article.
June 10, 2021 at 01:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Turbo TJ
I´ve read and watched so much about this Neptune Curse... I just want him to die already...
June 10, 2021 at 01:58
Did you also find it interesting that this conjunction occurred on the winter solstice? Capricorn represent Government and abusive use of authority.

Def agree on the just die already with the curse. Or is it in effect to correct the mistake of the wrong reigning president?
June 10, 2021 at 02:01
The Uranus hiting the exact degree of the Nov. 4 new Moon

Interesting that Pluto is right on the IC showing there may be some major trauma leading to death of the current domestic affairs. With Uranus hiting this degree could we assume that the uprising or rebelling masses decide they have had enough with the political debate going on with Biden and how he has affected the economy?
June 10, 2021 at 02:03
It can happen in any possible way... the energy can produce anything...

Like... he could be assassinated by someone who simply wants to solidify political division... and cause irreparable division...

It may not even be a Trump supporter... it could be a deep state actor... with a major political agenda...

Then again it could be a Republican or Trump supporter... or a gun rights activist...

Who knows...

I just know that the pattern is in his chart to be Assassinated.
June 10, 2021 at 02:08
I dont know...

The weirdest thing is why is this happening on Nov 4, 2021... like an election... but its not time for an election...

So I dont know and really don´t want to try to speculate until the man is dead...

Then I´ll talk more about why he died...

But, him stealing the election seems to be the reason of the Pluto Return... things look dicey next year...

But it is what it is...
June 10, 2021 at 02:09
I´m fully believe in this curse as well. To many patterns occur to not take heed to the sequence.

This does not necessarily have to mean assassination. Maybe there is a stronger variation of the covid mutating back on to the seen and his old ass catches the covid and ends this way.

I am all for the Republican party to attempt to impeach him as well. There are many Trump support after the full effect of Biden fucking up the economy.
June 10, 2021 at 02:12
"Pluto is right on the IC"

Being that this transit is referring to Uranus which is very slow moving and the MC/IC axis moves faster than Uranus... Its probably not that accurate to account for that...

But who knows...

Petr9 could answer that question if that´s the actual EXACT time Uranus Hits that New Moon point...
June 10, 2021 at 02:13
"Biden fucking up the economy."

Glad I´m not rich...
June 10, 2021 at 02:14
I will be deleting these talking point posts later; this forum I just post random notes to myself.
June 10, 2021 at 02:16
Very well this is an interesting way to follow your predictions and accurate observation.

Ttyl
June 11, 2021 at 22:50
(Taurus) Iceblu333
https://youtu.be/G0K0HBHl60c

"CDC to hold Emergency Meeting on "June 18th, 2021" citing Heart Inflammation after taking Vaccine..."

:85: Go on.... follow the leader... idiots taking the vaccines... test subjects that´s all you are.... cows to the slaughter... :85:

But I digress...

:14:
YouTube
YouTube
June 11, 2021 at 23:15
And you can´t even sue the Vaccine Manufacturers...

They are Exempt from being sued...

But at least you can attempt to sue the corporations that enticed you to go get the vaccine... they were not medical advisors and yet they forced advertisements on you to give people the feeling that the Vaccination was safe... but it was not safe...

I believe those companies are able to be sued... especially if there is a death in the family due to the coercion by these companies to get people to take the vaccine...

Like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter...

Should be a nice shit show... if anything else comes out...
June 12, 2021 at 01:40
(Aquarius) viv » Turbo TJ
Biden hasn´t had a chance to affect the US economy largely thanks to Mitch McConnell.Sure some stimulus checks paid the rent for a few people but the US economy, the stock market and with it some inflation are all picking up as people return to work after the pandemic, or so it seems to me. Personally I am not in favour of printing trillions of dollars, of course that will weaken the US dollar eventually, but if I were an American citizen I would be very much in favour of corporations paying their share of tax and the being some kind of tax on wealth so that the megamega wealthy actually contribute to the common good. Why should the poor and middle cleasses provide them with roads bridges airports ??

Pluto is on the IC. Maybe that is about American citizens really picking up the possibility of deliberate, radical transformation of their own home affairs rather than an assasination, chaos, bloodshed in partisan battles.
June 12, 2021 at 01:40
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » viv
Talking points that do not show additional astrological info that had not been noticed will be deleted later.
June 12, 2021 at 02:04
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » viv
Sorry... I just dont believe in the political Left or right anymore.

I dont believe in climate change (the dinosaurs never seemed to complain about climate change, they died from A Meteor; not to forget about the Volcanoes)... never did but now that I see through the political agenda... I just dont care.

I dont want to argue or even go through multiple points on the paragraph you just wrote because I just dont have the energy

Nor will it change anything.

I will get to the point....

Just know that when Joe Biden became President the reality of the USA Pluto Return became an actual reality.

People can say left right up down, BLM... Ect...

Everything has been divisive because of the news media and political agendas...

And come to find out... the Bidens are More racist than Trump.

Hunter Biden saying the N-word like it´s nothing.

Or a News Caster Jacking himself off on a Zoom call in front of his co-workers got his job back today... if it were any republican or an enemy of the democratic party... they would have several news stories about how sick and twisted and ect the person was...

Also like comparing Gov. Cuomo to Justice Kavanaugh and the sexual harassment allegations...

I can go on and on for days....

But it doesn´t matter...

Oh... wait...

Before I forget, BLM...

They have been exposed as well as frauds...

Not to forget to compare the 2020 riots to the so called Capital Protest/Insurrection....

I could go on for days...
About the hypocrisy...

But it does not matter...

A financial downturn event is coming....

But unfortunately I don´t think it will be a long lasting depression... from what I can see...

I want all hell to break loose...

But something bad is coming....

Since you support all the stuff that has happened so far...

I hope you´re ready.

Ttyl.
June 13, 2021 at 22:43
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Federal Court allows Employers to Fire Employees who are not Vaccinated...

Loophole is you are not required to be vaccinated if it is against your RELIGION or Current HEALTH STATUS.

https://youtu.be/WKBSxpqtelU
YouTube
YouTube
June 14, 2021 at 16:05
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Massive Explosion at Illinois plant...

https://youtu.be/whUB2FiPc_o
YouTube
YouTube
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions