Jupiter and Luck?

September 3, 2020 at 08:27 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Jupiter and Luck?
I just wonder how you got luck from "greater benefic" Jupiter in its house and sign position luck? I even one case didn´t see Jupiter brought someone luck. I have analyzed many charts but i have not found anything about jupiter and luck. But i experienced its expansive trait.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
September 3, 2020 at 14:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Nice. Sounded beautiful the way you just explained it :)

Promethean : yes, just yesterday was listening to an amazing esoteric astrology talk and the guy say Pisceans are already fully in contanct with the "mother" aspect of our consciousness (nurturing, caring, helpful)....and they need to get in contact with the "father"...which is the WILL portion of us..........otherwise they get lost...............the wind of love is moving their sails..............but their boat has no rudder (which would be the father, the will, the discerning part that is able to say no).

Thankfully I have retrograde Jupiter...so this lifetime I´m learning to review this Jupiter expression.......and do it a bit differentlt than most :)
September 3, 2020 at 14:23
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » themagi
Magi in my chart only jupiter retrogate. And it is my asc ruler. Sometimes i think maybe it is asc ruler and retrogate that is why i all time learn and learning is my hobby. Ok i understood jupiter brings me luck in such way :1:
September 3, 2020 at 14:25
(Virgo) rohini moon
I have Jupiter in Sagittarius in my second house.

Money / finances ...and a very positive early upbringing. Religion/teachers in family...
September 3, 2020 at 14:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Do you associate 2nd house with early upbgrining?

I have Pluto there and remember being as young as 4 or 5 and feeling like I was in hell.
September 3, 2020 at 14:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
=====
Yes I know another Sag rising whose goal is always to learn more and more. Retrograde makes you do this in a more individualized way. :)
September 3, 2020 at 14:38
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » themagi
But i must say I don´t like people who are lost in ideologies. İ know how people are lost when he is very engaged in any ideology. İdeology is not bad but when it is excessive then that person don´t look from different angles and it makes this people like fanatic ideolog. I am learning astrology but I don´t want to be lost in this system. İ only take advantage of it :1:
September 3, 2020 at 14:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
=====
Yes, in the 9th house we come in contact with god through philosophy and inspiration etc................but when we reach the 12th house we are asked to give ALL that away anyway.......because the world is fluid, truths are contextual , we are required flexibility to deal with the spiritual reality of our existence :)
September 3, 2020 at 15:19
(Virgo) rohini moon » themagi
IN Vedic it most certainly is associated with early upbringing and your blood family.

Also As a side note: for the first 7 years of ones life, you are under the karma of your mother. anything you experience or go through is due to the karma of your mother.
September 4, 2020 at 00:27
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Jupiter 2nd house in Pisces.

From what I know it seems pretty apt. However I didn´t come from a background of wealth so apparently.

Money doesn´t come to me as easy as some of the info I´ve read claims it does.

I think the Pisces affects it more so. I generally give away money if I have more than I need.

Not really a fan of money, "Money is the root of all evil"

Time wise I give alot and I help where and when I can.

I don´t know, maybe my interpretation is not quite accurate.

I´ve heard Jupiter in 2nd is supposed to be the best position. Can´t see where its helped me in life. :25:
September 4, 2020 at 03:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Jupiter in Scorpio pretty much makes sure you are protected and gives just about everything you can imagine from food, clothing, shelter, medicine, furniture, cars.

Also gives you a lot of wisdom, knowledge, and insight going through the experience.

It´s kind of spiritual bank account and why always put out dharma, and try to avoid karma, because it gives and takes away accordingly which is quite bad when it involves Saturn in Scorpio or Uranus in Scorpio transit.
September 4, 2020 at 05:57
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » goldenlion32
Golden Jupiter in Scorpio i like so much. And very lucky placements to find out occult subjects like astrology. That is why you have deep knowledge about many subjects in astrology. I try to take advantage of your this quality and your luck is very good for us :1:
September 4, 2020 at 06:07
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Promethean_Soul
Haha thats quite syncronistic.

I´m a jupiter Pisces. I consider myself faithful and sincere yet I literally just got told I´m a manipulative liar by someone who doesn´t know me.
September 4, 2020 at 06:42
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Wolfmoon
Revloc i saw many Jupiter in Pisces and all of them were really very naive and good people. But you say by someone you are told manipulative. Someone said i am very severe person but this doesn´t change who really i am. This is what i mean. It happens when two people quarrel one of them say something bad and wrong to other person. That is why i hate labeling people when i quarrel with someone..if someone is good nothing changes it even i quarrel with him or her. I guess my friend someone who quarreled with you said to you and don´t get it serious. I very well know myself and I really don´t care what people speak about me. Keep on your beliefs and Jupiter in Pisces is real gift.
September 4, 2020 at 06:49
(Gemini) stigmí
Jupiter in virgo 8th house, part of my lovely t-squares and ruler of my chart...

It brings me very good observational and detective talent if I want x) and intense desire for grow, for to be perfect... but this is needed to be my activity, or it can be very hard if I let these powers make my issues instead of me...
It also brings growing through crisis and desire for learning about invisible part of world....

Luck? I am not sure...
September 4, 2020 at 06:57
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » stigmí
Maybe it brings you luck from different way. Actually i started to think maybe Jupiter brings me luck with different way. It is in my 7th house and i have had very rare to have trouble with people. I have not met someone who thinks he is my enemy. Maybe jupiter´s luck is that. And it is in your 8th house. This house is mostly related to life crisis , problems in life and that is why it is called transformation. Because after this problems everybody of course transform :1: do you think you overcome life crises in an easy way then Jupiter really brings you luck in this field
September 4, 2020 at 07:14
(Gemini) stigmí » Promethean_Soul
No :4: I dont think that I overcome life crisis in easy way :61:

But even if I was very down, something pushed me to encover what is real, what is true, who am I really, what is sense of this all and so on...
A blessing in disguise... maybe thats what I see different from others in same situations...
September 4, 2020 at 07:16
Stigmi there must be luck somewhere in 8th house matters. Here i opened this thread to really understand from different angles what kind luck Jupiter brings. We all think luck is money but for me first improtant is health and i am very happy i am healthy and Jupiter gives me luck because it is my asc ruler. :1:
September 4, 2020 at 07:29
(Gemini) stigmí » Promethean_Soul
Yes I know 8th house is not easy to understand, because people mostly see luck as something joyful, but in different point of view the question is “what really is luck” ? ; )
And I think 8th house is also about this...to looking through all masks...
September 4, 2020 at 14:35
Stigmi you are good at astrology and astrology is occult field and maybe Jupiter makes you understand astrology and occult easier way. İ am just making brainstorming :1:
September 6, 2020 at 12:46
(Virgo) Ani Lavagnini
Hi.
1+ jupiter is retrograd or foreward? After answering this ( with every planet is the same question)
2+ Júpiter is faraway from the 7 cusp.
Has no power.
3+ if you dont know your exact time of birth could be powerfull in 8 ( just wondering)
4- the ruler is Moon in Leo in 8.
There the moon is not comfortable and also msybe has something to do on how your mom told u things that somehow...afflicted the reality ....i need to think possitive to attract Júpiter facts....get rid of presets from the past
September 6, 2020 at 13:19
(Pisces) fishscales
I have Jupiter at 5 degrees Capricorn, its degree of "deepest debiliation" according to Vedic astrology.

I have to create my own luck.
September 6, 2020 at 16:56
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Ani Lavagnini
Hello Avi. You are ambitious person and i am determined. Bring me world best astrologer he or she cannot read me as i know myself. If you want to show you are smart or wise , you can be very harshly dissapointed. :1:
İ know very well what is moon in 8th house but i let you find out how moon in 8th house. It seems you have great learning capasity. :1: i am not a person to lose its time with provocations but you can discuss with me in forums. There we can find truths. If your aims to find truth you are welcome but if you want to debate first i advice you to know someone who you want to debate. I can tell your very clearly about my chart if you want to learn. :1: maybe you know a few words about astrology , that is good trait i hope you are wise enough for me to discuss. Don´t disappoint me please. Show your great knowledge and wisdom. İ will be so glad to see your deep knowledge :1:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »