Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.

June 19, 2021 at 08:52 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.
[Opinion]

(I am NOT a doctor or medical advisor. Use your own discretion when considering anything health related)

Links to possible reactions and news about the Covid Vaccine... that I found on the Internet...

Posts in topic

Page: / 40 

Sort posts:
August 19, 2021 at 02:02
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
The problem with him sleeping...

Is the fact that he will wake back up...

Don´t want that happening.
August 19, 2021 at 02:14
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
Never in my life have I ever just wanted to walk up to someone and bluntly say...

"Will you just Fucking Die Already..."

But... I guess that´s wrong...

...I Guess...

Ttyl, ...I´m studying some random transits...
August 19, 2021 at 02:26
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
:61: Tell us how you *really* feel bout it, Ice..
August 19, 2021 at 20:27
(Virgo) rohini moon
https://www.bitchute.com/video/…

San Diego board hearing....

He could have made his point a tad more professionally.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 20, 2021 at 16:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Random comment from YouTube;

Video link;

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

"Doyle Andrews
@Peggy Priest Coleman Good for you on the Vax, I will never take it either, but I don´t take any kind of vaccine.
How I came about learning about COPD patients and morphine is a long story , but I will condense it down the best I can , it started by seeing a Facebook post my cousin made about her dad my uncle falling and having to have surgery, so I began following to keep up with his progress , the next post was he was out of surgery and everything was ok he was doing fine, the next morning she posted that her dad had relapsed and it was bad , that got me to wondering what had happened, 1 day goes by and I get this feeling of go down there and see him , I ignore it. I was really busy at the time and I ignored it , the next day that feeling became stronger , I told myself if my mother was hospitalized wouldn´t any of them come up to see her , I ignored it again , the third day came and that feeling became a sense of urgency and it just consumed me , so at two that afternoon I caved dropped everything and took off to Gadsden , I´m from north of Huntsville.

I get down there and walk in , having no idea as to why I was called to go down there , the first family member I see is my cousin , we got to talking and she was telling me what happened and all then we were all able to go in his room , he was lying on the bed unconscious on a full face vent , this machine breathing for him , I was just taking it all in still not knowing why I was called to go , just listening to what the family was saying , the Drs has already convinced them that he was going to pass, and the preacher was there and my aunt and he was actually planning his funeral right there in the room , talking about what kind of music she wanted played at the funeral, which struck me as really odd, but the drs had them convinced .

So stay a few hours and decide to leave , so in our conversations my cousin had told me they had given him morphine for the pain , and I actually witnessed a nurse come in and give another shot in his IV while I was there.

On the way back I´m discerning all this info and my mind was running a thousand miles an hour , I make it to Boaz and it hit me like a brick to Google should a COPD patient be given morphine ? , the response was immediately NO NO NO , that giving a COPD patient morphine would induce pulmonary arrest and described pulmonary arrest which was exactly what was described to me by my cousin , that happened to my uncle within 30 minutes of that first shot .

So I immediately started copying and pasting all these links and sending them to my cousin , advising her that this hospital was intentionally in my opinion killing her daddy , and told her that they are going to have to step on and take control and let the hospital know what was happening, she responded that her and her husband was just talking about that very same thing , so Immediately that sense of urgency left me , I just knew they would do something ,

A day goes by and that urgency returns hard core , so I message her again asking if they had stepped in and said something , I got no response , I messaged her again , something no response, then it became very clear why I had been called to make that visit , It was all a very spiritual experience for me and taught me a valuable lesson that I will never forget.

Anyway , they did nothing , nothing changed and my uncle passed away , just 2 days later .

I never returned, and did not attend the funeral, I was so disgusted with them and they´re cowardness , I didn´t even want to look at them .

And that´s how I came about the knowledge of a COPD patient should never be given morphine.

I know in my spirit he was crying out for help , and I was the one who got the call to try and help I just wish I had went immediately instead of waiting 3 days.

I learned a valuable lesson about being obedient , and listening to the Holy Spirit when we are called upon , I know he could hear them planning his funeral , I just know he could.

It still saddens me to know he didn´t have to die like that , I just he made peace with what ever before he left us. He was fine man a hard working man worked in th e steel plants in Gadsden until he retired , very kind and patient , forgiving man ,
Made some of the most beautiful cabinets you ever seen.

A man we all could strive to be like.

Without a doubt he is walking in heaven today .

But any way that´s how I came about having that knowledge .

I later did find a medical study from John Hopkins that did say you give a COPD patient morphine but it had to be in a tablet form , not liquid and no more than 2 milligrams, from that study they stated in very small doses between 1 to 2 mg , it relaxed the blood vessels in the lungs just enough that it did temporarily relieve the feeling that COPD patients suffer when they feel like they can´t breath or struggle to breath.

But never in an IV or liquid form and never no more than 2 mg."
YouTube
YouTube
August 20, 2021 at 16:59
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
I had a similar experience in 2012 when my grandfather got sick and passed away from Meningitis.

All he needed was Antibiotics... and he would have been fine... but no they made him wait and wait... and there you go... another dead body...

Reading these "do not always 100% trust these doctors" stories are bringing up bad memories... I actually have a few of my own that I forgot about...

But im done.
August 20, 2021 at 17:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Jaided, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
New video... Probably won´t be up for long.
YouTube
YouTube
August 20, 2021 at 17:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Jaided
System message: Post has been written by user Jaided, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I guess I should have checked before posting. I saw this video from another source than YouTube and this video cuts out a whole minute of his speech.
August 20, 2021 at 17:12
Found it... HERES THE FULL VIDEO.

I just honestly don´t care anymore though...

https://youtu.be/oF5JBiqfq3Q
YouTube
YouTube
August 20, 2021 at 17:19
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Jaided
I just watched the Full Video.

Sounds so fatalistic...

But we will see what happens. I honestly just don´t care anymore.

Everybody´s Body, Everybody´s choice.

Medusa;

"If a God can turn on you, anyone can."
Login
(Log in)
August 20, 2021 at 17:33
Medusas head on Athenas Shield.
Login
(Log in)
August 20, 2021 at 17:34
Shield...
Login
(Log in)
August 20, 2021 at 17:46
And look at all the gods that Turned on Medusa...

More than one God Turned on Medusa...

Even though "Perseus pressed the Graiae, sisters of the Gorgons, into helping him" kill Medusa by giving him items such as the "Helm of Darkness" for invisibility... and the "Flying Sandals" that allowed Perseus to fly... owned by several different gods....

You have to think why did the sisters have those items in thier possession if they belonged to the gods... or did the respective [original owners of the items] gods actually allow Perseus to get those items to slay Medusa for thier own reasons... Essentially, turning on Medusa as well...

It seems more than one god [Athena] turned on Medusa... it was several gods... seemingly including Hades... and Poseidon (who raped her)... and a few others...

If a God can turn on you, imagine who or what else can...

But im done...
August 20, 2021 at 18:01
Edited previous comment;

Will add this however...

"Medusa was originally a high priestess of the Goddess, Athena. She was stunning and drew the admiration of many due to her devotion, wisdom and discipline. She took a vow of chastity to Athena and dedicated her life as the priestess of her temple."

She devoted everything to Athena... just to have Athena turn on her because Athena was Jealous of her Beauty...

But im done...

I´ve been studying and thinking about too much Astrology and Mythology lately.

Ttyl...
August 20, 2021 at 19:03
(Virgo) rohini moon » Jaided
Thank you!! I saw that video posted in someone else´s video and they were doing discourse over it. I wanted the original. That man spoke brilliant truth. About all of this insanity. Everything he said was and Is true.

They are admitting now that the jabs are dangerous.

By and large, they got enough people jabbed. No other reason they would admit to this now.

Anyway, thanks Again Jaide!
August 21, 2021 at 03:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
No problem! I wish the main focus from others (from what I´ve seen) wasn´t that he isn´t a Dr and that he´s actually a teacher. He´s speaking on behalf of one of the drs who made the vaccine. Just a good way to distract from the point I suppose.
August 21, 2021 at 14:20
(Virgo) LotusStar
Former Pfeizer employee

https://odysee.com/@OurFreeSociety:…

Nurse whistleblower

https://odysee.com/@sgtreport:7/…
August 21, 2021 at 19:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user OS*, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
As of September 1st, vaccine passports will be implemented to avoid an other lockdown. So the few that aren’t vaccinated won’t be able to do much. . . All depends where you live but soon enough it will be like this "everywhere".

I have a friend, she didn´t want it. Her employer threatened to fire if she didn´t get the vax. Now the government is working on making this legal. it would be very difficult and costly to take on a law suit, specially with something like this. . .

It started with people working in the medical field, now it’s mandatory for all government officials. I got the memo on Friday. Even if I quit my job and decide to change career to avoid getting the "jab", pretty soon no matter where you go or who you work for, the vaccine will become mandatory for "everyone".

There´s other things going on in the world far more concerning than the 0.004% death or side effect rates from receiving the vaccine. Just my opinion.

Wishing there was better solutions.
August 21, 2021 at 20:46
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » OS*
The thing is, they are trying to make the Vaccine a yearly regimined medical procedure... "Booster" Shots...

So, if there is no stop to it now...

You will pay for it later...

And I bet there will soon will be a yearly price to pay to get the mandatory vaccine just like a yearly tax.

Like a car tag, gun license, driver´s license... "Taxation."

A yearly regimined medical procedure...

There was one lady saying that this was the "New Normal"... "Get Used to It."
August 21, 2021 at 21:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user OS*, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
“And I bet there will soon will be a yearly price to pay to get the mandatory vaccine just like a yearly tax.”

Of course. Adding to the growing debt from all the funding they been doing for those out of work, among other things. Inflation rates already passed 3% this year.

“You will pay for it later…”

We all will. No matter if you get the vaccine or not.
August 21, 2021 at 21:14
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » OS*
They are saying that the FDA is to approve the Vaccine by Next Week;

I´m still not getting it. If there cannot be an open discussion about the vaccine among the Public on open forums; using mainstream media apps like Fakebook, DooTube and Twatter... I will never trust the vaccine.
August 22, 2021 at 04:04
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Cindy... passed out after taking the vaccine? :61:

https://youtu.be/RX4TPL4jF0g
YouTube
YouTube
August 22, 2021 at 07:29
(Taurus) Iceblu333
What the fuck kind of excuse is this shit.... for fainting after taking the Vaccine...

Christ...

No...

Her actual name is "Tiffany Dover" works in "CCU."

https://youtu.be/tOH7XLHl2mo
YouTube
YouTube
August 22, 2021 at 07:35
Wait... did she actually die from a stroke after taking the shot?

No one has heard from her since 2020...???
Login
(Log in)
Posts from oldest
« previous  next » »|

Page: / 40 

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »