Political Notes to Myself about the Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction.

September 23, 2020 at 03:08 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Political Notes to Myself about the Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction.
Look into:

Trump
Harris
Bloomberg
Clinton
Bill Gates
Biden
Obama
Michele...

Possibly epstein....

Discussion/Talking Thread.

"Curse of the Saturn/Jupiter conjunction"

Link:

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

Posts in topic

Page: / 23 

Sort posts:
March 4, 2021 at 06:36
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Rahu conjunct Mars in the sky (March 28) seems to line up with Trumps 2nd Progressed Saturn conjunct Progressed MC...

Wonder what that means?...
March 8, 2021 at 05:15
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I need China´s birth chart...

Pluto will return in the USA...

But Pluto will also aspect China´s Moon or another planet as well... there are 2 charts that I could find...

Chuck Schumer has a wierd Transit with pluto hitting his Ascendant during the USA Pluto Return.

Also; Goldenlions posted chart (Niederland/Netherlands July, 26, 1581; 12:00am) with the Rahu being aspected by Pluto and the USA return as well...

All 3 countries are affected in a way...
March 8, 2021 at 05:22
Also, Presidents (Biden) affected by the Neptune curse trend to die within thier 4 year term or VERY shortly after re-election (within a month after re-election).

Biden seems to have a window of time to be Assassinated (4 years)... but so many crazy transits are coming there´s no way to see the exact date he may be assassinated from the transits alone...

the first Uranus square brought on a random freeze that unusually affected Southern states...

Kamala Harris’s Moon/Mars aspect was Bidens administration bombing syria...

Nothing manifested when Venus squared Mars in the sky... that I can currently remember

Need to look into other methods to check actual day of death for Biden via astrology/assassination...
March 8, 2021 at 07:33
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Mars conjoins Rahu in the sky on March 28...

Websites are saying that the George Floyed court case opening statements should begin around that time... "No earlier than March 29th."

Could Chauvin be acquitted and riots begin? Or will the riots start again that day? Who knows...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…
March 10, 2021 at 23:34
Kamala Harris

12 March 2021; 2nd Progressed Mercury aspects(Capricorn*Mer*/Pisces*Sat*) 2nd Progressed Saturn.

Aspect is sextile.

Donald Trump

18 Mar 2021; 2nd Progressed MC conjoins 2nd Progressed Saturn. (Manifestion date)

Aspects hit after New Moon; March 14...
March 17, 2021 at 19:47
(Aries) nutelina
There´s a weird glitch where Biden´s hand goes through the microphone, is the microphone fake to make it look like there were multiple reporters?

RT already calls it a conspiracy: https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
March 17, 2021 at 19:55
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nutelina
Maybe Bidens dead and they just have recordings of him doing press conferences...

Or maybe an astrologer got to Biden and told him about the 20 year presidential curse and his astrology chart seems to indicate that he will be assassinated... so they are being extremely careful to let him roam around...

I dont know how or when he will be assassinated; I just know he has an extremely likely possibility to be assassinated.

But does it really matter...

I see Chuck Schumer either becoming like a dictator as Pluto conjoins his Ascendant...

And Kamala Harris seems to fade away after the mid presidency.

These next elections 2022 and 2024 will probably destroy or greatly change the USA...

Also There´s another great american eclipse coming 2024...

Crazy times...
March 17, 2021 at 19:58
Check into the astrology of the beginning of the syrian war...

Starting with the riots that escalated to civil war...

That escalated to global conflict.

Does it compare to the upcoming USA transits.

Syria people have guns Venezuela does not

https://youtu.be/JFpanWNgfQY
YouTube
YouTube
March 17, 2021 at 19:59
(Aries) nutelina » Iceblu333
I looked at RT´s video and it looks even less convincing! This is some strange optical illusion then! Looks more like fakery.
March 17, 2021 at 20:07
Check into the astrology of the collapse of Venezuela

The taking and loss of guns, social reforms that handed out money to people (the timing); corruption, rioting and the final collapse.

Link; Effect of gun control and how it allows dictators to rule over people who cannot protect themselves.

https://www.americas1stfreedom.org/…
March 17, 2021 at 20:18
Armed Syrian people who continued to rebel from thier dictator assad were called terrorist... and a hot Civil War ensued... collapsing the country as people fight and die... and this continues today with no end in sight...

Disarmed Venezuelan people are forced to either leave or do anything for food; even turn on thier own people and serve thier dictator because there is no food and no other way to survive. The Venezuela dictator blocks food trucks from other nations and countries so that he can continue to control the defenseless people who rebel by throwing rocks... only the military have weapons...

And this continues today with no end in sight

Will people of the USA who strongly support the constitution be called terrorists? Currently, "patriots" who strongly support the constitution are being called "white nationalists" and or hate groups...

Will constitutionalists one day (soon) be called terrorists?

It makes you wonder...

What exactly is "ISIS" fighting for... and why...

Wonder if I can look up the astrology and history of ISIS...

March 17, 2021 at 20:25
Currently, just like Syria and Venezuela before they collapsed...

The USA is having major riots and accusations of terrorism to multiple creeds and beliefs... which can and will escalate to civil war and conflict...

Which in turn collapses USA... and the global market...

Causing a Major reset... of the world... being that the USA is the world currency...

In the End...

Will the people win... or the establishment in that probability...

Complete loss of law and order???

Hmmm...
March 17, 2021 at 20:26
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nutelina
It is what it is.

I want to see some more Hunter Biden nudy pictures...

That was fun.
March 17, 2021 at 22:01
(Taurus) SageSnuggins
Have you ever seen a film of a mystical nature were a certain person has to be in a certain place at a certain time having to be in possesion of or proximity of an object sword crystal etc ... Joe Biden of all the people the global manipulators could install or try to install why him do they a prophecy about him ? F knows
March 18, 2021 at 23:17
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Jupiter will conjoin Neptune in Pisces on April 11, 2022.

Does something financial happen?

Jupiter conjoined Neptune in 1971 when the USA Dollar stopped being backed by Gold as per this Astrologer....

Youtube link and Timestamp 16min in;

https://youtu.be/jE_CiJsJJ_w
YouTube
YouTube
March 18, 2021 at 23:29
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Chiron is in the same place as it was in

1973 some war?

And

1918 Spanish flu; French revolution.

25 minutes into the video;
March 18, 2021 at 23:52
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Rahu will conjoin Uranus 2022, Jul 26.
March 19, 2021 at 04:45
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Iceblu333
i know I was waiting for something to happen, but Aries is coming up in April. I don´t think he´s got everyone mad enough yet, and you have to have Trump riling up everyone. I know his son whines a lot on facebook. I really can´t stand him.
March 19, 2021 at 04:48
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
I wonder whats going to happen to Gretchen Whitmer...

She has Rahu conjunct Mars natal in her chart...

Tupac had the same conjunction...

Maybe she will be shot at a stop light when going to get her hair done... or somsthing...
March 21, 2021 at 11:37
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Biden and Chuck Schumer are currently the most powerful men in the United States...

The United States will soon have its Pluto Return...

Pluto is supposed to be ruled by Scorpio...

Both Biden and Schumer are scorpios...

Pluto is destruction/ transformation...

Also... The United States as a country is currently going through Sade Sati... or a period of loss... 12th house influence...
March 21, 2021 at 11:49
(Pisces) fishscales » Iceblu333
Obviously, Biden is a hologram...

Like the Emperor in Star Wars...
March 21, 2021 at 11:52
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » fishscales
It is what it is; I can´t wait until the real show gets started...

I have no idea what´s going to trigger whatever is supposed to happen... but these 4 years look to be interesting...
March 21, 2021 at 16:46
(Taurus) Iceblu333
March 28th;

There will be a Full Moon and Mars will exactly conjunct Rahu that day...

Nothing may happen again like always...

But then again... its an interesting aspect in the sky...
March 21, 2021 at 22:15
The George Floyed/ Chauvin trial begins on March 29... after the full moon.

Link;

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…
March 24, 2021 at 00:07
(Taurus) Iceblu333
...weirdly spot on...

"Get the crisis actors ready... It´s time we take thier guns... dun-dunn-dunnnn!!!"

https://youtu.be/UFBs0bJLuxs
YouTube
YouTube
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »