Political Notes to Myself About the USA Pluto Return.

August 13, 2021 at 18:22 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Political Notes to Myself About the USA Pluto Return.
The Saturn/Jupiter Conjunction has passed...

So that old topic will allow more commentary instead of Just personal notes.

This Forum will be strictly Notes to self about the USA Pluto Return until it Completes.

Basic things I have Noticed so far...

Biden and Ketu.
Clinton and Ketu.

Chuck Schumer and his Ascendant exactly lining up with the USA NATAL Pluto...

WILL BEGIN TO POST NOTES LATER...

Posts in topic

Page: / 17 

Sort posts:
June 17, 2022 at 19:47
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » hermitfaerie
And Here you are still Engaging.

In regards to the astrology, i will help you out there.

What everything boils down to is, these next few years will not be easy for the World Economy.

At this point I don´t care what anyone, even me, thinks about the Election [not until the midterms and the next presidential election] regardless... we have inept people running the country into the ground and the astrology even shows it.

By the way, no the supreme court case was not lost. The courts dismissed the case. There was rumors the justices were afraid of riots; But that´s neither here nor there.

Since Biden has been installed as President...

- Gas prices are the highest they have ever been.
- Food prices are the highest they have ever been.
- WW3 is closer than it has ever been
- Economic Collapse is closer than it has ever been.
- The Political Division is as divisive as it has ever been.

... the list goes on and on.

So, in regards to the election. I´m glad things are going perfectly for you. And that you got everything that you wanted.

The Astrology says the End of America as we all know it.

Pluto Return.

Good Luck.
June 17, 2022 at 19:49
"God help you. I´ll leave you alone in your little echo chamber now."

---

Again, I´ll throw those same words right back at you.

Good Luck.
June 17, 2022 at 20:44
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Post from RT.Com.

Link;

https://www.google.com/url/…

"THE OLD WORLD IS OVER"

---

"The old world is over: Key takeaways from Putin´s first major speech since Russia´s military offensive in Ukraine.

17 Jun, 2022 18:20

Russian President Vladimir Putin delivers a speech during a plenary session of the 25th St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) in St. Petersburg, Russia. © Sputnik / Pavel Bednyakov
Russian leader has buried the old world order and outlined his view on Russia’s and the world’s future, in a key address
New centers of power have emerged, the unipolar world order isn’t coming back, and the “colonial” way of thinking has failed, Russian President Vladimir Putin told the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) on Friday, in what the Kremlin described as an “extremely important” speech.

The old world order is gone with the wind
When the US declared victory in the Cold War, Americans designated themselves the “messengers of God on earth,” with interests that should be considered sacred and no obligations, Putin told the audience at SPIEF. New centers of power have since emerged, and have the right to protect their own systems, economic models and sovereignty.
These “truly revolutionary, tectonic changes in geopolitics, the global economy, in the technological sphere, in the entire system of international relations,” are “fundamental, pivotal and inexorable,” Putin said. “And It is a mistake to suggest that one can wait out the times of turbulent change and that things will return to normal; that everything will be as it was. It will not.”

Anti-Russian sanctions backfired on the West
When the US and its allies launched the campaign to “cancel” Russia over the conflict in Ukraine, they hoped to crash and undermine the Russian economy and society. The sanctions have instead boomeranged on their creators, aggravating social and economic problems, driving up the cost of food, electricity and fuel, and hurting the quality of life across the West, but especially in Europe.
“The European Union has completely lost its political sovereignty, and its bureaucratic elites are dancing to someone else’s tune, accepting whatever they are told from above, causing harm to their own population and their own economy,” Putin said.
EU citizens will pay the price for “decisions divorced from reality and taken contrary to common sense,” he added, as direct losses from the sanctions alone could exceed $400 billion in a year.

Energy prices and inflation are self-inflicted
Blaming the high energy prices and inflation in the West on Russia – “Putin’s price hike,” as the White House put it – is a “stupidity” and “designed for people who can’t read or write,” the Russian president said.
“Don’t blame us, blame yourselves,” Putin said.
The EU “blindly believing in renewable sources” and abandoning long-term natural gas contracts with Russia led to the spike in energy prices last year, according to the Russian leader. Meanwhile, both the US and the EU addressed the Covid-19 pandemic by printing trillions of dollars and euros.

‘Elite change’ awaits the West
Policies undertaken by EU and US leaders are exacerbating inequalities and divisions in their societies, not just in terms of welfare but in terms of values and orientations of various groups, Putin said.
“Such a detachment from reality, from the demands of society, will inevitably lead to a surge of populism and the growth of radical movements, to serious social and economic changes, to degradation and, in the near future, to a change of elites,” the Russian leader said.

If there’s a famine, it won’t be Russia’s fault

US and EU sanctions against Russia – in particular fertilizer and grain exports – are one of the reasons for growing global food insecurity, Putin pointed out. If there is famine in the world’s poorest countries, “this will be entirely on the conscience of the US administration and the European bureaucracy."

Troubles with food supply have arisen over the past several years – not months – due to the “short-sighted actions of those who are accustomed to solving their problems at someone else´s expense,” distorting the trade flows by printing money in a sort of “predatory colonial policy,” Putin said.

Russia is ready to send food to Africa and the Middle East, where the threat of famine is most acute, but faces “logistical, financial, transport” obstacles imposed by the West, he said.

Reasons for the Ukraine conflict
Russia sent troops into Ukraine in February because the West refused to abide by its obligations, and it was “simply impossible to reach any new agreements with them,” Putin said. The decision was “forced, but necessary,” as Russia had every right as a sovereign country to defend its security and protect its citizens and residents of Donbass from “genocide by the Kiev regime and neo-Nazis who received the full protection of the West."
The West spent years turning Ukraine into an “anti-Russia” state and pumping it with weapons and military advisers, Putin said, pointing out they “did not give a damn” about Ukraine’s economy or the lives of its people, but “spared no expense to create a NATO foothold in the east, directed against Russia, to cultivate aggression, hatred and Russophobia."
“All the objectives of the special military operation will be unconditionally achieved,” Putin said.

Economic development is an expression of sovereignty
In the 21st century, sovereignty can’t be partial, Putin argued. All of its elements are equally important and complement each other, and the economy is one of them. There are five key principles Russia will follow in economic development: Openness, freedom, social justice, infrastructure, and technological sovereignty.
Russia will “never follow the path of self-isolation and autarky,” but will expand interactions with anyone who wishes to trade, Putin said, adding there are “many such countries.” Moscow will also support private enterprise, build and repair its transportation infrastructure, seek to reduce social inequality, and ensure its key technologies are not dependent on foreign imports.
“Truly sovereign states are always committed to equal partnerships,” while “those who are weak and dependent, as a rule, are busy looking for enemies, planting xenophobia, or finally losing their originality, independence, blindly following the overlord,” he said."

June 17, 2022 at 20:52
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Edited***
June 18, 2022 at 04:39
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I freaking HATE this guy... [Russel Brand]...

But I have to unfortunately agree with his logic...

He posted this video before the Russia/ Ukraine War began...

I was just trying to figure, why would the Elites want a war with a Nuclear Power... I know that there is possible money to be made... but they are completely destroying the entire world economy.

I belive China and Russia and other like countries are beginning or now have the excuse to move away from the petro dollar to a more stable trade currency that cannot be restricted... and ect...

I wonder if the Elites even saw this coming... I´ve even heard rumors of Obama purchasing a Bunker to hide in... I need to find the video.

Russell Brand rants about the Russia/Ukraine War before it began...

Link;

https://youtu.be/ENAxvQwhNiM
YouTube
YouTube
June 20, 2022 at 03:30
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » hermitfaerie
"Someone who still believes Trump won the election, even after he lost literally every related court case he tried to pursue, even by judges he himself appointed, is someone so far removed from reality that engaging in serious discussion with them is nothing but pointless. But of course, it´s all just a huge conspiracy, right? God help you. I´ll leave you alone in your little echo chamber now."

Do you know anything about the corrupted route this election actually curtails...

First time the US presidental elections allocated mail in votes.

First time the "US" voted in a elderly man diagnosed with dementia.

But like you stated

someone so far removed from reality that engaging in serious discussion with them is nothing but pointless.

The sad thing is THE STUPID DONT KNOW THEIR STUPID
June 20, 2022 at 05:11
(Leo) hermitfaerie » Turbo TJ
Typical of you to throw up a bunch of random other things like word vomit, instead of addressing the one thing I brought up, which is the fact that Trump had literally no case in any court. Your tactic is much akin to a monkey throwing shit at a wall. But I´ll oblige since I´m in the mood.

I don´t know where you´re from, but I have voted in every single election by mail since I was of voting age. Voting by mail wasn´t new sweetheart. & The reason for en-masse vote by mail ballots for that election was the fact that there was, and is, a fucking pandemic.. And no, the pandemic wasn´t just some ploy by the demz. And sleepy Joe was elected in simply because THAT´S HOW FUCKING BAD TRUMP IS. And none of this negates the fact that Trump is actually full of shit and tricked a bunch of morons like you.

Also it´s *they´re. As in they-are. Their denotes ownership. You tried though :´)
June 20, 2022 at 08:07
(Taurus) nutelina » Turbo TJ
>The sad thing is THE STUPID DONT KNOW THEIR STUPID

LOL this ^ :61: :75:

Stupid moronic kids can´t even figure out what is true or not. That´s why those bastards try to use them against us elder and wiser. I honestly don´t care about idiots but they can be annoying.

But I´m always there for those who are willing to learn. Satan on :152: b1tch.
June 22, 2022 at 22:25
Oh dear let me correct you just for my enjoyment.

The Stupid that dont know they´ are stupid is well stupid.

Being ignorant is someone not educated on the subject matter.

Being Stupid is someone well educated on the subject matter yet still choosing to challenge its outcome. Choose wrong or even Ignore the obvious correct answer.

So when the Stupid don´t Know THEIR own subjects THEY´RE Stupid at then the Stupid end up making themselves look well STUPID!

ME
WE
TODD
DID
June 22, 2022 at 23:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Turbo TJ
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
A Moon in Aries day! It´s a peaceful warrior here to say: :99: :99:
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
June 22, 2022 at 23:52
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Turbo TJ
The USA is currently in a Depression and the current Biden administration is , In my opinion, doing virtually nothing about it except sending more unneeded money to Ukraine; fighting a pointless war that has nothing to do with forgiving student loans, feeding and housing the Homeless, lowering gas prices, lowering food prices... Instead, this administration is adding more to the depression.

But I honestly don´t care anymore. Because alot of these people who vote won´t understand until thier livelihoods are affected. I have an uncle who voted for Biden and he wants his vote back thanks to the gas prices.

Via the astrology, I kinda can see what´s going to happen in the future... it´s happened before... the fall of an empire... chaos and the birth of a new empire for the better or worse...

And it seems that a lot of democrats are so short sighted they cannot see that everything is about to change...

We are at the point where soon the USA will be just like Venezuela and it´s collapse... can it be helped?🤷‍♂️ I stopped caring when I saw that nothing will be done about Biden until Nov 2022. So, I won´t care until then.

However, for anyone who does care, when everything collapses there will not be anywhere else to run. Being that the USA is the country where most people want to be... but it is one if not the most hated country because it starts wars. So it is what it is...

What future do I see?...

Unfortunately, it´s not good; especially with this president and his short sighted folowers. And also, Being that the energy is Uranian/Aquarius. Shock... can come in many forms. I just recently had to deal with a Progression that involved Uranus. Nothing usually can shake or shock me but I was completely at a loss of words with what I had to deal with... I´m not going to get Into it... but it involved being covered in maggots... among other crazy shit... it was not a fun day or event.

Anyway.

In the future, and one of the possibilities... I see the entire political system being destroyed... like how you chop down a huge tree... you cut the branches off first [Violence at the voting booths], then the tall portion of the tree [judges and senators possibly getting killed by mobs/uranian energy] and finally uproot the stump [president]... this is due to the current system being fragile.

However, the people will have to all collectively band together to do it. Because again it is Aquarian Energy. And against which president... we will see... because this Uranian energy goes both ways. It could be against Biden or Trump. Or even both...

Another possibility May be that there will be major food shortages being that Uranus and Rahu are both currently in Taurus and will conjoin soon (July 23, i think)... and the people simply revolt...

Government and its control over dominating factors makes people civil... people without Hierarchy fight for control and dominance...

And the dominance cycle continues because there´s always a bigger fish...

So...

I´m personally starting to feel the same way about the Death of George Floyed as I do about the continued Misconstrued coverage of the Jan 6th Protest by the democratic party.

The day I saw the video of George Floyed passing away... I felt absolute rage... I felt like rioting at a police station, myself [i did not riot, however]... but I was completely pissed at the officers actions.

I had also dealt with police and several of thier antics so i understood... but I digress...

I feel that with this continued Dragging on about the Jan 6th protest is going to lead to some kind of terrible event... and more so a civil breakdown where alot of people will not care about this current political system and will revolt against it and the current people in power and thier terms in office.

What will come of it... I don´t know... but when I feel so deeply about something... other people in the world seem to act out how I feel... just like the George Floyed Riots...

I don´t care either way what happens in The end . I´m just a broke guy just getting by trying to instill some common sense into some people That can actually manage to think for themselves..

And maybe show a few people some information that they may not have known.

But I digress...
June 23, 2022 at 00:17
Your Commentary;

●"even after he lost literally every related court case he tried to pursue"

●"Trump had literally no case in any court."

●"but I have voted in every single election"

And, Here you are still Engaging...

Again, there were rumors the supreme court dismissed the multi-state lawsuit due to judges being afraid of possible riots.

Again, whether Trump won or lost, at this point doesn´t matter...

There are far more important things to worry about... like an economic collapse... and WW3...😤

Anyway...

So, you did vote for Biden. I´m glad you got everything you wanted.

Good luck with that.

Again, I´ll throw those same "wise" words... right back at you.

●"Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others. The same applies when you are stupid." —Ricky Gervais"

Sigh...

These Gas/Food Prices are Pretty "Painful"... for alot of people... :85:

What´s really "Sad" is when you insult yourself... when you are attempting to Insult someone else.

I would say that I feel sorry for you...

I don´t... I more so, wish that you get everything you want...

Wise words from me?

Try not to end up as another Homeless person on "Skid Row" in California... Although it would be a nice wake up call for you.

Good luck with your life...

And lastly, I thought you wasn´t going to engage in a conversation...

Or is that the line you give people when they ask you about the lovely product of a mess you have currently as a president. It would have been easier to simply admit that you voted for Biden.

And Honestly, I bet you don´t have not one single reason for voting for Biden. Besides the fact that Biden is not Trump. Can you list 1 good thing Trump has done for the country? No you haven´t done your research. You are simply blinded by Hate brought onto you by people who simply want your vote... not understanding what is actually going on... :144:

You are playing a game and simply do not know the rules of the said game...

But... I digress...

I´m done for now...

I´m glad you got everything you wanted.
June 23, 2022 at 00:33
Edited*
June 23, 2022 at 01:01
(Leo) hermitfaerie » Turbo TJ
Bro you look like a meth head, you could be the poster child for white trash :61: did you even finish high school? It´s adorable how you guys just like to parrot the things I already said back to me, as if that´s somehow a good comeback, cause it´s apparently so hard for you to come up with your own. And the comparison between ignorance and stupidity you both love to bring up is such a stupid ass thing like God yeah did you know the sky is also blue? Wow, you´re so smart hahah. Also way to ignore all the things I said, at least your friend had the balls to make a legitimate response.
June 23, 2022 at 01:03
(Leo) hermitfaerie » Iceblu333
You seem to be confused, that message was for your little friend, not you. D+ for effort though.

"Again, there were rumors the supreme court dismissed the multi-state lawsuit due to judges being afraid of possible riots."
:61: Wow that might be the dumbest thing you have said to me yet. Keep telling yourself whatever you gotta to avoid that cognitive dissonance bro. Good luck to you :)
June 23, 2022 at 04:58
Sigh...

You just don´t seem to get it...
If you only used 1/5 of your Brain I would take you seriously.

Out of Economic Collapse, WW3, Gas Price Hikes, Food Shortages, Inflation... The list seems to be indefinite... You are still thinking about your dislike of Trump.

Uneducated people like you should be required to take an Economic and political test before being allowed to vote.

As I said before... You are literally playing a game you know nothing about.

If you knew how foolish you currently sound to me... Well nevermind...

I simply hope that everything you wish for in this reality... You get... That´s the worst punishment I can imagine for you.

Finally, You are bringing up unrelated jargon;

When in actuality you are simply deflecting from the topic at hand. The current disaster of an Administration. You are also getting extremely defensive.

Notice one thing. I haven´t called you one derogatory term. If anyone here is filled with hate and is "stalking" anyone... It is you. You are currently in my forum and complaining about my personal opinion.

To combat my echo chamber since you seem to care so much, simply create your own forum.

I´m sure you will be in good company there.

Here, well you see how productive you are being.

I digress.

Good luck with your choices in life.
June 23, 2022 at 05:10
(Leo) hermitfaerie » Iceblu333
You seem frustrated. I am sorry for bothering you Iceblue, don´t worry I´m done now. See you around ;)
June 23, 2022 at 05:19
Edited previous comment;

I´m far from frustrated. Again. I haven´t even started yet... You don´t seem to have the mental capacity to understand just how bad things really are..

Regardless...

I will definitely be keeping my eyes on you.

Bye for now.
June 23, 2022 at 10:38
"Bro you look like a meth head, you could be the poster child for white trash :61: did you even finish high school?"

Awe well thanx sweetheart yes I am a "meth" head and yes I agree I would look just fabulous up on that poster for us White Trash folks. See you better REd Kneck OGnize the full mental imaginations capacity of a Dumb Ol Meth Cook. Who not know intelligence.

"It´s adorable how you guys just like to parrot the things I already said back to me, as if that´s somehow a good comeback, cause it´s apparently so hard for you to come up with your own. And the comparison between ignorance and stupidity you both love to bring up is such a stupid ass thing like God yeah did you know the sky is also blue? Wow, you´re so smart hahah. Also way to ignore all the things I said, at least your friend had the balls to make a legitimate response."

I do apologize lassy for your ignorance on the matter of ASSuming you are worthy enough of a Transposed topic of discussion...

If you do find yourself amongst the surviving class of this rebellious iconoclastic liberation still astounded by the imminite Revolution do us all a favor and take up prostituting that way at least when you open your mouth you can be of great service to the rest.

"like God yeah did you know the sky is also blue? Wow, you´re so smart hahah."

Now this here Blue Sky you see, do other people see it too? Is it still there when you look a second time? Does it remain Blue every time? And this Sky thing a ma jig when can i google one those things at?
:11:
June 24, 2022 at 16:55
(Taurus) Iceblu333
... :2:...

"Just because you´re offended; doesn´t mean you´re right."

- Ricky Gervais.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 24, 2022 at 18:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Prelude, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
And this is why I keep my head out of politics.

It don´t matter what your view is, the world will still go around.

Futile arguments and useless discussions like this are for stupid people.

I can frame it the way I see it.

Life is life, we all get a dose of it and in whatever way it be. What makes you special enough to want it the way you want it?

Once you have an answer, ask if your opposition feels the same. There is your problem and there lays the issue.

Accepting what we have got and the natural process of life is much harder to do because you are jealous, egotistical, entitled.

The average joe does not understand this though.
July 1, 2022 at 03:20
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Joni is saying that each planet will be in it´s own sign...

Starting July 2, 2022.

... Makes me wonder how July 4th will be this year... Being that transit Sun would conjoin the USA natal Sun.

I haven´t looked at the USA natal chart in awhile... And I currently have limited access... So... We will see what happens. Hopefully nothing... But then again... A lot of political crap is happening. So...

Link;

https://youtu.be/009D_1lUJK4
YouTube
YouTube
July 1, 2022 at 03:27
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I don´t know why... but I just feel like posting this... For anyone who think we "Humans" as a species is peaceful. This country is bathed in blood... So many wars... Sigh...

Anyway...

Always look out for yourself... And be ready to protect yourself, your Family and your livelihood.

No one else will, when the heat is really on.

I digress...

*American Indian Wars"

Link;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/….
July 8, 2022 at 23:34
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Weirdly enough, this episode of Doomsday Preppers aired March 27, 2012.

It references what was once considered "crazy" Preppers preparing for nuclear fallout (Russia was referenced), relocating options, and other "crazy" ways to survive in "unlikely :61:" catastrophic times...

Who´s laughing at the Preppers NOW? :61: :75: :85:

Link;

https://youtu.be/Qvw9w3N1TO4
YouTube
YouTube
July 9, 2022 at 20:41
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Well...
Looks like Joni was right... A shooting on July 4th...

A killing of a Prior Japanese Prime Minister

And now the people overthrowing Sri Lanka because the people were tired of their governments bullshit... Things haven´t even started yet, this is kinda funny :61:

Link Sri Lanka;

https://youtu.be/TBgDyA7kT4Y
YouTube
YouTube
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »