Political Notes to Myself About the USA Pluto Return.

August 13, 2021 at 18:22 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Political Notes to Myself About the USA Pluto Return.
The Saturn/Jupiter Conjunction has passed...

So that old topic will allow more commentary instead of Just personal notes.

This Forum will be strictly Notes to self about the USA Pluto Return until it Completes.

Basic things I have Noticed so far...

Biden and Ketu.
Clinton and Ketu.

Chuck Schumer and his Ascendant exactly lining up with the USA NATAL Pluto...

WILL BEGIN TO POST NOTES LATER...

Posts in topic

Page: / 17 

Sort posts:
June 17, 2022 at 05:05
(Taurus) Iceblu333
End of The USA [Petro] Dollar and reserve currency?

Or Collapse of the Global Economy?

When was the Petro Dollar created?

February 14, 1945
Other countries signed onto this deal at the 1944 Bretton Woods conference. It established the U.S. dollar as the world´s reserve currency. On February 14, 1945, President Franklin D.

Link;

https://www.google.com/url/…

Jupiter conjoined Neptune in the year of 1945

List of Neptune+Jupiter conjunctions since 1920. :4:

Link;

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

Also, in 1932 Jupiter conjoined Neptune... in 1932 during the Great Depression.

"1932 Major News Stories including US unemployment reaches 24% with many living in cars and shanty towns, Mahatma Gandhi goes on hunger strike, Sydney Harbor ..."

Link;
https://www.google.com/url/…

When Jupiter conjoined Neptune in 2022 Putin stated that the east would never again be disadvantaged by the wests currency system...

With the USA Pluto Return and several other transits... not to forget Dummy Biden and his Dummy Voters still supporting him and thier push for green energy and electric cars... along with political division due to the divisive news...

The astrology seems about right.

Maybe the USA is about to have its economic and political reckoning...

I wonder what´s next? 🤔
June 17, 2022 at 05:48
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Random note to self...

Canceled TV show "Doomsday Preppers" actually aired and was filmed starting 2011 and 2012...

Regardless...

The show lasted until 2014...

Weirdly enough, alot of people [that I have talked to] began to have more issues than normal during the years of 2011-2012... and those years shaped where they are now currently...

I wonder if that has any possible meaning...

I´m currently watching a few episodes myself and it´s funny that alot of those preppers were called crazy... but in this current economic downturn... they seem to be right on the money when it comes to preparing for economic collapses and ect...

Oh well... I wonder what the Transit Saturn conjunct the USA natal Moon will do in a few months from now...
June 17, 2022 at 05:56
(Aries) diavolul » Iceblu333
Another 911, but a real one!
June 17, 2022 at 05:57
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » diavolul
What do you mean??
June 17, 2022 at 06:50
An attack on an financial institution or financial district or city (2nd house), easy peasy! Now, it can be only a crippling virus attack on financial institutions.
June 17, 2022 at 07:02
Being that I´m broke as shit... I can´t wait for a virus that distupts the banking system... :21:

But honestly, I don´t think it will be a Computer Virus but just a dissolving of trade relations... Basically the stopping of use of the United States dollar as the reserve currency...

Other Nations are tired of the USA being completely in control of the economies and having the ability to sanction them at a moments notice...

If China and Russia and other powers decide to create a new currency system... it will be the new Trade World Order... or a new World Order and the USA will cease to be a Super Power...

Although the USA has Military might all that is needed is a Huge Political Breakdown at the same time as a Economic Breakdown and redistribution/major change of the reserve currency... and boom... you have a new trade system...

It won´t be bad for anyone but Lazy USA because all of the hard laborious [slave] jobs are outsourced...

I wonder who the new "slaves" will be in the USA when that happens... or will everyone just fight each other until we have a completely new political and civil structure... and the low class struggling people have no choice but to work those jobs...

Maybe the prisoners will become the scapegoats and be forced to work the undesirable [slave] jobs that were once outsourced to other countries... who knows...

Slavery never ended... it was just outsourced... and covered up...

But I digress...
June 17, 2022 at 07:21
Will see if will happen in March 2023, the shift!

But I stand with the attack, I´ve seen in people´s second house some attacks so...
June 17, 2022 at 07:32
And all of these current well off people [in Democrat states like california] telling struggling people to just buy an Electric car... stop going out to eat... get a skill... and ect ect ect...

Well, I can´t wait to see what happens when those same people who thought that they couldn´t be replaced... that no one could do thier jobs but them... they could work thier cushy high paying jobs forever and ect ect ect [ego]... they lose thier sitting pretty jobs... and their electric cars get repossessed... and house gets foreclosed on... with no backups.

It will be fun to watch... :36:

Maybe it´s needed so that they can be humbled or destroyed... well call it Karma for the destruction they caused others with thier actions [and votes].

At that point I´ll be like; "Goo goo, gah gah, wah, wah, wah... go cry me a fucking river..."

"Do you want a Violin playing in the background while reality is fucking you in the ass..."

"You showed no empathy to those who were going through hell due to your actions... you shed no tears for them. So, why should anyone give a shit about your problems. I have more sympathy for A lump of dog shit falling out of a dog´s ass than your elitist problems."

Sigh...

I digress... :4:

It´s fun to watch... I hope Bitcoin goes to Hell...

Well... even further into Hell... it´s already gone to Hell. :61: :75:

I´m done... :92:
June 17, 2022 at 07:38
Maybe... Someone awhile back sent me a chart of some nation [forgot the name] and that nations Rahu/Ketu axis was exactly conjunct the USA Natal Moon... so I think something is going to happen...

It could be anything... but Russia has already said that they will never depend on the US Dollar again...

And why would they... if I had a ton of money I wouldn´t know where to store it because even the Swiss Banks Froze Russias assets...

The USA Dollar reserve currency has lost its safe haven status thanks to what they have done to Russia... and with these transits... anything can really happen to the Financial Structure of the USA... Anything... :85:

But it is what it is... I have no idea what´s gonna happen.
June 17, 2022 at 08:38
No wonder is needed a change, I´ve seen that people, lately, doesn´t resonate with eachother, they are disconnected from eachother, not sure why, but my guess was that mix of illusions from Pisces transits and is present in larger groups level, no sympathy like you said. I mean is it like I see you crying but, somehow, I will give you a tissue, but I don´t resonate with you at all.
June 17, 2022 at 09:08
The news media has everyone confused and at each others throats...

And then You have other people who only read the headlines of a news article and not the actual article. They are only interested in drama; whether it´s true or fiction. They don´t care.

And Lastly, you have newscasters who bully and gaslight people into doing things such as taking a Vaccine... or believing the Jan 6 [a single day event] rally was worse than the BLM [multiple destructive events that lasted months and killed multiple people destroyed several properties] riots...

But again, I digress.
June 17, 2022 at 14:56
(Leo) hermitfaerie » Iceblu333
You are a sad person
June 17, 2022 at 17:37
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » hermitfaerie
No, just brutally honest.

If I wasn´t or, could not be, brutally honest I would be a sad person.

------

Understand, Everything cannot be positive and rainbows all the time... especially in times like we are living...

You need a balance of both dark and light; good and bad. "Symbiosis"

Currently everyone is lead by thier emotions.

Due to people being so emotional about being offended; Free Speech was and still is being censored.

If you are trying to read my energy, I´m not sad. I´m more so upset at everything that is going on...

From the Inept Current President Biden;

... allowing political division to destroy 100´s of thousands of Ukrainian lives instead of working with Putin for a possible amiacable solution... soon they are saying China will invade Taiwan. :85:

... destroying the USA economy and Possible collapse of the Dollar due to division in regards to trade... and Biden closing the Keystone pipeline... and Biden keeps sending Billions that the USA does not have to continue this fighting instead of working together with Putin, but it´s too late for that now. This will end in WW3 and guess who´s having a destructive Pluto Return... the USA.
Sad, no. I´m just upset that this was so easy to prevent and yet it wasn´t. I guess this was destined to happen. It was shown in the astrology. But emotions and feelings are not going to save you in a war... not until everyone is tired of losing and fighting...

Not to mention...

Gas prices going from $1.60 to $6.00; food prices skyrocketing... the list of things goes on and on...

I guess the older you get.. the more you start to understand that that "sad" "bad" guy wasn´t so sad or bad after all... he simply had foresight...

But I digress...
June 17, 2022 at 17:41
I mainly say you are sad, because I feel sorry for you.
June 17, 2022 at 17:47
Thanks for your concern.

I simply feel sorry for the state of this world...

The lives lost in not just Ukraine but Russia and other places that are dealing with everything that is going on.

Life could be better for the entire world if we didn´t have power/money hungry politicians and other people that we can´t see but control alot of market and the ongoings of the world... and refuse to relinquish power so that we as a people can grow...

But... again.

I digress...

It seems that everything has to be destroyed for something greater to be born... :85:

Whether you can see it or not...🤷‍♂️

But I hope you are doing well during these times.
June 17, 2022 at 17:57
"Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others. The same applies when you are stupid." —Ricky Gervais
June 17, 2022 at 18:11
"Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others. The same applies when you are stupid." —Ricky Gervais

I will throw that line right back at you. Just Understand, One of us is the "Stupid" one. I will let you figure out which of us Lack the Knowledge to understand the happenings that are going on worldwide... it´s more simple than you think.

Do you know the difference between Ignorance and Stupidity?

The definition of “Ignorance” is “not knowing or not understanding.” The definition of “stupidity” is “knowing or understanding, but doing the wrong thing anyway.”

Democrats voted for Biden even when he plainy stated that he would inevitably raise gas prices... and push for Electric Vehicles.

I wonder who did you vote for, Mrs California?

I hope you don´t drive a gas/oil fueled car. If you do, I really hope you aren´t complaining about the gas prices...

Biden says it clear as day here;
YouTube
YouTube
June 17, 2022 at 18:13
Aww did I upset you? :(
June 17, 2022 at 18:20
No, I´m actually amused...

But right now you are disappointing me.
That was a way to deflect from the actual question

I´m still interested did you even vote at all?
June 17, 2022 at 18:22
Oh hon you are mistaken if you think I´m actually here to engage in a real talk with you about anything
June 17, 2022 at 18:31
And yet, here you are... Engaging. :144:

Back to what I said about the fact that one of us in the conversation is the "Stupid" one...

That was YOUR choice of words...

But, if you are done engaging. Have a good day. :29:
June 17, 2022 at 18:37
Indeed, I sometimes take pleasure in poking worms and watching them squirm. If you don´t like this kind of attention perhaps you should try to be less hateful in your comments around here.
June 17, 2022 at 19:01
Hahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

Omg, You actually think I care... wow... Ummm...

...OK...

As I said before, I´m Amused.

Have you ever seen a cat kill a mouse? It plays with its food before it kills and eats it.

I´m actually not even Half started yet. I´m being "Nice-Nasty" you don´t want things to get pure black muk nasty.

Again, I´m amused.

And... it seems that you are still engaging... :144:
June 17, 2022 at 19:09
"You don´t want things to get pure black muk nasty."

---

And it won´t, because I don´t believe you are stupid enough to open yourself up to an actual conversation based on facts. You will get completely destroyed...

Like the fact that... ... ...

...nevermind...

I digress, you came to my forum and actually insulted me first. I´m actually being very nice. 🙃

Btw, You´re still engaging.
June 17, 2022 at 19:37
I came to your forum because America´s Pluto and Uranus returns are of immense interest to me and I was merely disappointed by the babbling I found going on in here.

Someone who still believes Trump won the election, even after he lost literally every related court case he tried to pursue, even by judges he himself appointed, is someone so far removed from reality that engaging in serious discussion with them is nothing but pointless. But of course, it´s all just a huge conspiracy, right? God help you. I´ll leave you alone in your little echo chamber now.
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »