Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.

June 19, 2021 at 08:52 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.
[Opinion]

(I am NOT a doctor or medical advisor. Use your own discretion when considering anything health related)

Links to possible reactions and news about the Covid Vaccine... that I found on the Internet...

Posts in topic

Page: / 40 

Sort posts:
August 7, 2021 at 18:36
(Virgo) LotusStar
I don´t care about anyone´s vaccination status, I care about the respect of the freedom of choice.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 7, 2021 at 18:38
(Virgo) LotusStar » LotusStar
"COVID-19 in Iceland: Vaccination Has Not Led to Herd Immunity, Says Chief Epidemiologist"

https://www.icelandreview.com/socie…
August 7, 2021 at 18:39
(Virgo) LotusStar » LotusStar
... Riddle me this
Login
(Log in)
August 7, 2021 at 18:43
(Virgo) LotusStar
"Dr. Janci Lindsay Sounds the Alarm: “Halt the Vaccine IMMEDIATELY” (AUDIO)"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20…
August 7, 2021 at 20:02
(Pisces) fishscales » LotusStar
"For one year when everyone was unvaccinated there were no variants, it´s funny how these "variants" all began."

Big pharma needs to make its money on this somehow.

Johnson and Johnson for instance, has been giving away alot of its vaccine for free.

The money will start rolling in when people "have to" get boosters, there are new "variants", etc.
August 8, 2021 at 11:28
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
The delta variant was originally called the Indian variant because it arose in India in late winter, early spring of 2020.

India hadn’t vaccinated anyone at that time.

You do raise a very good point that biologists have been discussing.

Because the vaccine isn’t a 100% effective vaccine, will the virus mutate into a new form after passing through the bodies of vaccinated people?

Viruses historically mutate into more contagious and less deadly forms as the pass through more bodies.

That’s what the Delta Indian variant is. More contagious and much less lethal.

The daily death rate from Covid has dropped 85% to 90% since the delta variant became dominant.

You wouldn’t know it from reading the news. The media needs fear, conflict and controversy to make money.

If the majority of the media started doing daily reports on car crashes there would soon be a hysterical public wanting to ban cars. The government would be trying to regulate cars.

A constant deluge of stories and videos about deadly car accidents. Photos of carnage. Videos of parents crying about their children who had died in a car crash. Etc……

It is true that the most dangerous thing we do is travel by car. Everyone knows this ( or should) but still travels by car. It’s an acceptable risk vs reward situation.

Life is dangerous. Life in the modern world is safer and better for almost everyone.

When Covid first started and was a big unknown, I understood the worry. It’s no longer an unknown.

Last spring the media was reporting on how out of control the Covid situation was in India.
By late spring they went silent on the situation.

I read English language news from India.
I read about how out of control the Covid situation had become in India last Spring.
I also read that all areas in India except Tamil Nadu started using Ivermectin to treat and prevent Covid.

It worked very well. Tamil Nadu used Remdesivir instead of Ivermectin and did not contain the outbreak.

Ivermectin is an out of patent medicine that costs about $1 per dose. Remdesivir costs $3000 a dose and is under patent.

The actual data is very positive on ivermectin use to treat and prevent Covid.

After Ivermectin was used to control the Covid outbreak in India, the Indian government tried to ban it. ( bribes anyone?)

I never underestimate human greed. The powers that be are suppressing and mocking any treatment and pushing the vaccine.

Factual data on Ivermectin and treatment protocols is available at the FLCCC. It’s not a panacea, but it’s shown to be effective in treating and preventing Covid.

Pfizer will make at least 250 billion dollars from its mRNA vaccine. I noticed they just raised the price by $4 per dose.

I have no problem with people making money. I have been interested in mRNA tech since the 1990s. It’s very promising technology.It is also brand new.

I was glad my 80 year old father got vaccinated. Old people with health problems are the vast majority of Covid fatalities.

Severe short term side effects from the vaccine are almost nonexistent in the elderly. And long term side effects….well there isn’t much of a long term .

This is different in young people . It’s the opposite.
Young healthy people are the smallest group of Covid fatalities.

Young people, especially males under 30 have the highest incidence of severe short term vaccine effects and young people would be most impacted by any long term side effects of a vaccine.
No one knows about long term effects. Maybe none, maybe severe. It is a complete question mark.

Even with breakthrough cases the mRNA reduces the chance of death from Covid to 0.004% in vaccinated people. So anyone who is worried about Covid has this option.

It’s a risk reward decision.

I do have a problem with undue political and social influence and suppression of factual information.

Give everyone the honest data. Give everyone access to the tools , medicines in this case.

Then let everyone make the decision they find best for themselves.
August 8, 2021 at 13:02
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Leo Moon
A cheap, safe way to help prevent Covid is to take vitamin D3. 250mcg ( 10,000 IU) daily with a meal.

The evidence for this is very strong.

The best way to get vitamin D is to be in sunlight.

It doesn’t hurt to take a supplement. There is no benefit to taking a higher dose than I listed above.

I paid less than $4 dollars for 100 doses.

A good diet, positive attitude and moderate exercise also helps. With everything, not just Covid.
Login
(Log in)
August 8, 2021 at 13:25
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
Excellent research and info in your post, as always.

I wish I had the time and patience for doing that kind of research myself, but I just don´t. But I´m glad you´re here doing it for me. :75:

For me, this whole thing has more been a case of "if it smells like bullshit, it´s usually bullshit." This simple, instinctual approach has served me well from the beginning, when I made a promise to myself to not watch any mass media coverage about covid, and just go about my life normally (or as normally as I was allowed to.)

No problems so far.

"If the majority of the media started doing daily reports on car crashes there would soon be a hysterical public wanting to ban cars. The government would be trying to regulate cars"

I can hear Biden´s speech now...

"There is no wall high enough or ocean wide enough to keep us safe from cars"

:61:
August 8, 2021 at 13:32
It also occurred to me that you deal with this thing with a very "higher Aquarian" approach...

Dispassionate, science and fact based, but not afraid to think outside the lines drawn by the establishment narrative.

I, on the other hand, am dealing with this in a more "fuck this shit", George Carlin type of a way.

It´s all I have the time and energy for.

I suppose something can be said for both approaches. :4:
August 8, 2021 at 16:43
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Some people received a Placebo Vaccine? And will still be considered fully vaccinated?!?!?!?!?

Link;

https://youtu.be/fqSClKZW_ew
YouTube
YouTube
August 8, 2021 at 17:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Strange...strange...strange.
August 8, 2021 at 18:27
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
I appreciate Your acknowledgment Fish.

I have plenty of emotions about this and other topics.

I have always been anti authoritarian.

People need to have agency over their minds and bodies.

Any vaccine mandate or passport pisses me off !

I’m an information junkie. I am curious to know things. That’s an Aquarius trait as well.

Though the only thing I know for sure is it’s an impossible task to really know what’s going on.

I can only get a tiny little glimpse.
August 8, 2021 at 19:09
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
Fauci said the other day, that "once the vaccine is approved, the mandates would come in" Another bold faced lie.

If that were the case, why wouldn´t they have just approved the vaccine from the start nine months ago? Would have been very easy to do it then...waiting nine months later after most people received it, makes no sense. You could have done it from the beginning. But they didn´t, because doing so, forcing ppl to receive something that will injure or kill them If "approved" equates to your ass getting sued. Big time.

Number two, why on earth - nine months later would they approve a ´vaccine" that has been reported in their systems to have injured/killed more people in the last 20 years than any other vaccine? You´re telling me, THAT would be approved? They are a laugh riot.

My advice to those who still believe them, stop listening to liars. It won´t lead you anywhere but down a disastrous path.
August 9, 2021 at 02:23
"I have plenty of emotions about this and other topics."

Oh I´m not saying you´re emotionless about it, you just have a good ability to separate your emotions out of things when you are making your case.

I think a mistake people make about Aquarians is believing that they are devoid of emotion...I think it´s much more a case of they don´t let their emotions derail them...
August 9, 2021 at 11:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Am I hearing this right? If they had the pfizer vac they have more chance of getting Delta then unvaccinated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
August 9, 2021 at 14:12
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Media Explains why the Vaccine has not been approved by the FDA...

says that the Pfizer vaccine "COULD" be approved by Labor Day... we will see about that.

The Reasoning behind not approving the vaccine, yet? Because there could be legal liability...

But... I thought that you couldn´t sue these entities without them waiving their rights... oh well...

I tried to post "thecovidblog.com" webpage Link when posting a comment on youtube... the youtube app froze and the message got deleted...

News Media link;

https://youtu.be/23d1u0py38o
YouTube
YouTube
August 9, 2021 at 14:16
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Tried to post the link to the covidblog website...

This is what happened...
Login
(Log in)
August 9, 2021 at 14:22
And... this is why I don´t plan on taking the vaccine...

We are being censored for health concerns... and not being able to get other people opinions...

For the fear of causing "Vaccine Hesitancy" in other people; or allowing people to THINK for a second and be like wait... this could end very badly if I have possible adverse effects... I CAN´T SUE IF I HAVE ADVERSE EFFECTS?!?! THE FDA IS HESITANT TO APPROVE THE VACCINE, TOO??? WTF?!?!?

AND

This censorship is Being implemented by Billionaires... who are acting like they are Kings and have no whims on dictating our lives...

And are terrified of our opinions... so they censor our opinions...

I digress...

I´m not getting this vaccine even if Jesus himself comes back alive and says take it.

I´ll burn in hell first... before taking this vaccine...
August 9, 2021 at 14:37
Sooo... I went back to the posts... and all my posts were deleted, by Youtube.

Well... we will see how this ends... :2:

There is a reason why the constitution included Free Speech...

But, I digress.

Aquarius... here we come...
August 9, 2021 at 14:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Ah...Saturn is snuggling up to your North Node Aquarius before me. :41:
August 9, 2021 at 14:54
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
Doctors tell family of Woman Who was Fully Vaccinated... "There is nothing Else that they can do for Her"

She was vaccinated one month before getting Covid-19 But the doctors claim that she may have already been infected...

What I think?

Maybe the damn shot caused her to end up getting sick and put in the ICU... but thats my Opinion and I´m not a Doctor...

*rolls eyes*

Link;

https://youtu.be/iw_n0L-OkHw
YouTube
YouTube
August 9, 2021 at 15:13
=====
female reproduction.
https://www.npr.org/sections/…
August 9, 2021 at 17:59
(Taurus) Iceblu333
News Article...

"The essence of this arms race is this: The more people you vaccinate, the greater the number of vaccine-resistant mutations you are likely to get, the less durable the vaccines will become, ever more powerful vaccines will have to be developed, and individuals will be exposed to more and more risk."

Could the vaccine be the cause of the Virus Mutations?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…
August 9, 2021 at 18:24
=====
Sounded like he was saying that it contributed to the death of this person, and would have died naturally without it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
August 9, 2021 at 18:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
i thought the one astrologer i posted on here stated it will become where vaccines will not be effective. It will just keep mutating.

I just noticed they´re worried about Lambda now!
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/…
Posts from oldest
« previous  next » »|

Page: / 40 

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »