Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.

June 19, 2021 at 08:52 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.
[Opinion]

(I am NOT a doctor or medical advisor. Use your own discretion when considering anything health related)

Links to possible reactions and news about the Covid Vaccine... that I found on the Internet...

Posts in topic

Page: / 40 

Sort posts:
August 6, 2021 at 22:49
(Virgo) rohini moon » Lib_8
"Just like you can find hundreds of videos that I’m seeing here in this thread of side effects I can post equal number of articles of people’s last words on their death beds wishing they had taken the vaccine."

You mean like this clearly ***authentic*** piece?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/…
August 6, 2021 at 22:50
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Lib_8
Sigh...

You just had to post when I was drunk...

FUCK IT... fine...

[Your commentary]

"Yes it’s perspective but I guess 4 million plus people who died from COVID globally can just say oh our bodies failed us?"

[Continued]

"Are you also implying that modern medicine is a total sham?"

[Continued]

"I actually do also subscribe to a holistic view of medicine"

Sigh...

No one is saying magic will cure this virus. The point of this forum is why "I" personally do not plan on taking the vaccine.

Yes, modern and PROVEN medicine works...

However this vaccine has not been PROVEN YET. That is the entire point of this forum...

It has not had years of proven tests and trials to tell us if it is safe or not.

The FDA has only approved this vaccine for EMERGENCY USE ONLY.

When the FDA and other companies pushing this vaccine waive thier rights to be sued in case people begin to have adverse reactions to the vaccine...

That is when I will consider taking the vaccine.

When the FDA states specifically that the vaccine is safe instead of EMERGENCY USE ONLY... Then I would consider taking the vaccine.
August 6, 2021 at 22:57
(Libra) Lib_8 » Iceblu333
Ya makes sense I know you and many other people are similarly hesitant to take it under emergency authorization. FDA will authorize it soon but I know some people will still not take it. So we will just dance around through waves because this won’t end till all of us either gets infected or vaccinated and there is only 7.8 billion of us :)
August 6, 2021 at 23:01
"FDA will authorize it soon"

No, I read that the FDA will not consider fully approving that this vaccine is safe until 2024...

And honestly I don´t blame them... it usually takes 10 years to get a vaccine approved...

But... do what you want to do... its your prerogative...
August 6, 2021 at 23:02
And... contrary to popular belief...

I can´t stop you from doing what you want to do...

:3:

I can only inform you of "MY OPINION."

but...

I digress...
August 6, 2021 at 23:06
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
They won´t approve it. They are lying...having It not approved is the only way they can bypass the law of getting sued. Only reason it isn´t approved...

One and only reason why.

2024 lol..maybe then... when everyone who could sue you is dead.. sure, approve away....

They play too much...
August 6, 2021 at 23:06
(Libra) Lib_8 » Iceblu333
Ya just want to end this by saying I really wish you all well. No hard feelings. Stay safe and hopefully this ends soon and we can go back to our normal lives.
August 6, 2021 at 23:09
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
I wouldn´t say that...

At least not too loud...

My objective here is only to explain why I am not planning on taking the vaccine...

When these vaccine companies and other businesses pushing the vaccine on regular people; waive thier rights to be sued due to possible adverse reactions from the vaccine... then I will CONSIDER taking the vaccine.
August 6, 2021 at 23:10
This will not end soon...

There is a USA Pluto Return about to hit...

There´s no telling what the new normal will be... when this is all said and done...
August 6, 2021 at 23:31
"Ya just want to end this by saying I really wish you all well."

I wish you well as well... I hope that the vaccine works perfectly for you and that you do not have any adverse reactions.

If you do however have any reactions feel free to post them in this forum so that others are helped in case they are considering taking the vaccine or opting out of taking the vaccine.

My objective is simply to learn every possible outcome of taking this vaccine... good and bad.

So, please post here whenever you feel like it in regards to your experience...

Ttyl, and have a great day.
August 6, 2021 at 23:34
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
Very diplomatic of ya, Ice. :76:
August 6, 2021 at 23:37
Like I said, this thread is not about bashing anyone; Vaccinated or Non-vaccinated.

The thread is about the gain of information of EVERY POSSIBLE ANGLE... of the agenda the mainstream media is pushing; the Unheard voices... and finally actually seeing the actual truth...

That´s all I want...

The actual truth...
August 6, 2021 at 23:41
Edited****

But now back to my other forum... im drunk and bored... and sleepy...
August 7, 2021 at 02:09
(Pisces) fishscales » Lib_8
"Yes it’s perspective but I guess 4 million plus people who died from COVID globally can just say oh our bodies failed us?"

We can´t live such ridiculously unhealthy, unnatural lifestyles and expect there to be no ramifications.

Something far worse than this will get us eventually, in a much more convincing fashion.

I am also suspicious of those numbers.

"Are you also implying that modern medicine is a total sham?"

As a wise man once said, the practitioners of modern medicine are "sincere but mistaken". Modern medical science is not intentionally deceptive, it is just working with a very incomplete toolbox.
August 7, 2021 at 02:17
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » fishscales
Be careful... there are trolls here who simply want to see you unsettled... and then also there are people who simply follow the mainstream media and think that the unvaccinated are just complete idiots or just dumb and/or some other slur that links them to Trump... based on the mainstream news media...

They have no idea, WHY YOU CHOSE NOT TO GET VACCINATED...

SIGH...

The simple fact is, that we all want to be safe... but we are ALSO all are looking for factual information [the truth] without having to be being at each other´s throat...

I DIGRESS...
August 7, 2021 at 02:18
I´m Drunk and Horny!!!

Before I pass out... I just want everyone to respect each other...

And on the higher mentality... UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER...

...TTYL...
August 7, 2021 at 02:26
(Pisces) fishscales » Iceblu333
"there are trolls here who simply want to see you unsettled... "

I don´t think Lib is a troll, but sure, you´re right in general.

I think one of my major advantages during all of this is that I never really felt unsettled.

That is starting to change, however...not because of the disease, but because of the societal reaction to it.
August 7, 2021 at 02:32
"but because of the societal reaction to it."

You have no idea...

But in short... it "can" be used as a tool...

"It" referencing fear...

But... I Mean people believe what they want...

My only objective is to learn the truth and to see what to look out for if there is something to be cautious about... thats all..

We do have a Pluto Return to think about...

But... it is what it is...
August 7, 2021 at 02:47
"You have no idea..."

I think I have a pretty good idea.
August 7, 2021 at 02:52
I´m not trying to challenge you on anything that you believe.....

It´s just that the Pluto Return has not hit yet...

Nobody knows what´s specifically going to happen when it actually hits...

So... everything is up in the air...
August 7, 2021 at 02:54
...Dark Horse...

...I´m capable of anything...

https://youtu.be/5uFZ7z54pZ4
YouTube
YouTube
August 7, 2021 at 02:54
Oh you mean when that hits...

Oh sure...

If humanity has proven anything during its time here , it´s that things can always get more ridiculous...
August 7, 2021 at 03:29
I´m drunk as shit and completely out of it...

Night...
August 7, 2021 at 04:11
(Virgo) rohini moon
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/…

Excerpts:

Reports coming out of Israel claim hospitals are being filled with vaccinated people, 95 percent of whom are suffering serious illness being fully vaccinated.

“I understand that most of the patients are vaccinated, even ‘severe’ patients. Exactly. Naturally occurring. Old people, most of them are vaccinated,” Israeli Dr. Kobi Haviv told News Israel 13 Thursday.

"95% of the severe patients are vaccinated".
"85-90% of the hospitalizations are in Fully vaccinated people."
"We are opening more and more COVID wards."
"The effectiveness of the vaccine is waning/fading out"

(Dr. Kobi Haviv, earlier today on Chanel 13 @newsisrael13 ) pic.twitter.com/SpLZewiRpQ

— Ran Israeli (@RanIsraeli) August 5, 2021
“Most of the population is vaccinated, and 90%… 85%-90% of the hospitalizations here are ‘Fully vaccinated’ people.”
August 7, 2021 at 18:04
(Virgo) LotusStar » Lib_8

You think there will never be another virus or variant again if everyone is vaccinated? Every time it happens we need to roll up our sleeves and line up for the next experimental injection? This is the kind of precedent that´s being set. We´ve had vaccines for the flu for decades and we still have the flu and people die of it every year. There was even statistically less deaths in 2020 than 2019.

The CDC has recently recalled the PCR test and stated because it CANNOT accurately diagnose covid, can´t differentiate it from the flu, and gives false positives - hence why the flu disappeared last year. Flu kills millions every year too, people die of pneumomia every year, we just never heard about it before on tv much because they had no use for it then.

Let alone the fact of why should we believe their numbers? They could throw up any number for all we know - who is "fact checking" these numbers of covid deaths, cases, positives tests? No one.

"So we will just dance around through waves because this won’t end till all of us either gets infected or vaccinated and there is only 7.8 billion of us :)"

It´s been 1.5 years already. Everyone´s been exposed to this virus if there really was one this deadly and contagious going around.

For one year when everyone was unvaccinated there were no variants, it´s funny how these "variants" all began to appear as soon as the vaccination started. I could just as easily think it´s vaccines driving the variants and making them more resistant.

And if this vaccine admittedly can´t stop the transmission or the infection, how is it supposed to provide immunity and "make it disappear"? It can only at best lower symptoms they have stated. Places like Gibraltar, Israel, Iceland had nearly 90%+ vaccination rate and now their hospitals are full of sick people.

"Are you also implying that modern medicine is a total sham? What about all the diseases in the past we have a vaccine or treatment now does it mean nothing for humanity?"

It also cannot be compared to other tried and tested vaccines like polio which have taken DECADES to develop and went through all the proper testing and qualifications, have a long history of no adverse effects, and contain the actual virus derivatives, not like these "mrna" ones which do not contain the virus, and are gene therapy based. This is the first time a mRNA based vaccine is being authorized for use and distribution to people, let alone one for a coronavirus. They were allowed to side step certain requirements for vaccine safety, hence "operation warp speed" hence why it´s been rushed and why it is only authorized under an emergency use loophole.

Other coronavirus vaccine experiments apparently have failed approval in the past because they killed the animals they were tested on from antibody dependant enhancement. At first, the mice and ferrets did fine, and then when they were re-exposed to the virus or another strain, they died. They shut that research down but doctors in the medical fields who have read those research papers are talking about it on independent media. Why are those doctors talking about this? Why aren´t their concerns being addressed? You know what would help the "vaccine hesitant"? If they didn´t censor and demonize anyone who had these legitimate questions and concerns. Censor any alternative therapies that are working.

But why bother when they can easily blame it on variants, they have a whole Greek alphabet to go through. Read the news, they´re already preparing and conditioning you to accept that some variants (Lambda, Delta Plus) seems to be "escaping" the vaccine. Already Fauci is warning of new deadlier strains on the way that the vaccine may not help protect. Is he just psychic like that, or is he preparing people for what he knows is coming and setting up the cover story? Coincidentally, is the same person currently under investigation for funding the Wuhan lab the virus is suspected to have "escaped" from, selling you the cure.

The gov allows poison in our foods with GMOs, poison in our air with chemtrails, poison in our water with fluoride and fracking, poison everyday use products with hormone disruptors and phytoestrogens, and so much more, go on endlessly about how overpopulated the world is, and you think they desperately want to help keep you alive and healthy now to the point of BRIBERY and cash prizes? Denial is a powerful coping mechanism, I get it, but it won´t help in the long run..not one bit.
Posts from oldest
« previous  next » »|

Page: / 40 

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »