Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.

June 19, 2021 at 08:52 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.
[Opinion]

(I am NOT a doctor or medical advisor. Use your own discretion when considering anything health related)

Links to possible reactions and news about the Covid Vaccine... that I found on the Internet...

Posts in topic

Page: / 40 

Sort posts:
August 3, 2021 at 02:24
(Pisces) fishscales » Iceblu333
Did she say "don´t make me assume my ultimate form“??

:61: :61:

Must´ve been one of those McD´s that were giving out free vaccines.
August 3, 2021 at 02:26
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » fishscales
Yes, :61: :61: :61:

Bitch, thought she was Freiza or some other Dragon Ball Z villian...

:61: :61: :61:

I was like... what??? when I first heard that...

Other other part that made me laugh was the other dude in the background talking about an apple pie...

:4:
August 3, 2021 at 20:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
New advanced testing technology for COVID :61:

https://youtu.be/hmUVo0xVAqE
YouTube
YouTube
August 3, 2021 at 20:46
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
That McDonald´s video is old. From 2011 or something.. it´s resurfacing now, but it was long before the vaccines. She was just a psychotic meth-head.
August 3, 2021 at 22:07
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
Oh, yeah. I know it´s old...

But everytime I think of working at McDonald´s... I think about this video...

So this was the perfect time to post it :4:
August 4, 2021 at 02:23
(Virgo) rohini moon
https://www.bitchute.com/video/…

"Freudian slip" Yup... sure. :15:
August 4, 2021 at 03:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Jaided, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yikes. That´s almost as bad as the one I saw quite a few months ago where the Australian politician said ´new world order´ instead of ´new world of covid.´
August 4, 2021 at 04:43
(Virgo) rohini moon » Jaided
They literally all keep having these alleged "slips" ... :23:
August 4, 2021 at 11:15
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
Biden should have had the Supremes backing him up on that one...

But seriously...taking the statement as it was meant to be said...the fear-mongering is shameless...
August 4, 2021 at 16:22
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Wolfmoon
Thanks for your input about law options in regards to the vaccine Jab!
August 4, 2021 at 20:41
(Virgo) rohini moon
22 YR OLD DEAD NINE HOURS AFTER JAB

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/08/…

whole article is worth a read...this is what his father had to say:

"Maxime just wanted to live. He was my only son and he died, killed by a shit vaccine that was never validated or properly tested, only nine hours after injection, under the horrified look of carers who have nothing to curb the consequences of the violent anaphylactic shock that killed him. He had to get vaccinated so he could go on vacation to Greece, with his friend.
It is criminal to put on the market vaccines which have not been certified, which have not been verified, which kill 22-year-old young people in great shape with a kind of corruption to vomit from our elites. For a virus that kills less than 1% of the population, we are in the process of vaccinating all of humanity with treatments that have never been thoroughly examined and whose side effects we do not know"
August 4, 2021 at 20:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This is so sad. :22:
August 4, 2021 at 21:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i don´t know if this is already in the thread or not.
https://www.jessicaadams.com/2020/…
August 4, 2021 at 21:32
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
"It is criminal to put on the market vaccines which have not been certified, which have not been verified, which kill 22-year-old young people in great shape with a kind of corruption to vomit from our elites."

Wow... its like everyone who said taking the vaccine was a bad idea are starting to be proven right.

Even the very basics of the vaccine having NOT been tested is still not enough for people to stab themselves with shit.

But then having to vaccine yourself against a "virus" with a 99.8% survival rate makes sense to these people...
August 4, 2021 at 21:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
=====
We should start a thread and see the charts of those who have had the vaccine and who have not. I keep thinking there are certain archetypes that are gravitating towards it and others that are not.
August 4, 2021 at 22:54
(Aries) Wolfmoon » goldenlion32
I would definitely be keen on something like that. What are the archetypes you are thinking?
August 5, 2021 at 00:42
(Libra) Lib_8 » goldenlion32
I posted a whole back on this thread and have been tracking this conversation past few weeks and feel I need to get this out there at the risk of breaking up your fun anti vaccine conversation and posts.

Here’s another perspective that I hope vaccinated people can relate to but just don’t post on this thread :

Yes I took two shots. Was I apprehensive and nervous ? Yes.
Was I worried for possible reactions or side effects? Yes. And possible future health issues due to vaccine? Maybe, but that can happen naturally too just like death! Am I aware of possible serious side effects some people have suffered: yes! Do I believe drug companies made a lot of profit off this? Yes!

I’m not writing this to change your minds. I am curious because you talk about “archetypes” for people like me who took the shot? Please tell me? I also want to know your “archetypes” for not only wanting to not get the shot but subscribing to interesting theories like “death in a few months” or “being tracked by the government. It’s only fair if we are going to be categorized into archetypes by you all :)

I took it because I am a person of science and logic it’s as simple as that.
August 5, 2021 at 00:50
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Lib_8
Leorising also took the vaccine and she was not patronized in this forum.

I simply told her to be careful with herself and watch out for any weird symptoms. And keep us updated.

This thread is not about bashing people who have taken the vaccine.

This thread is about why "I" am not interested in taking the vaccine...

Also, This thread is about breaking the mainstream news media narrative about the vaccine being completely "safe" and approved by the FDA (THE VACCINE IS APPROVED FOR EMERGENCY USE ONLY - ALL SIDE EFFECTS ARE CURRENTLY UNKNOWN).

I am happy that you decided of your own FREE WILL (no coercion) to take the vaccine knowing that there could be adverse effects...

The Mainstream News media is not telling the stories about all of the adverse effects of the vaccine... nor the complaints from people...

The people are actually being censored on all platforms...

THAT was the entire point of this thread...

Why "I" am not interested in taking the vaccine...

And...

To inform people that there could be adverse effects from taking the vaccine...

That´s all...
August 5, 2021 at 01:05
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
Its actuálly appalling he was able to get one signature...

I like the last guy: "this is a joke, you´re joking right?" "Oh yeah, of course look at how many people signed this" "all idiots" :61:

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
August 5, 2021 at 16:31
(Libra) leorising » Iceblu333
I had a reaction today from the vaccine, my period came late and when arrived it was accompanied by terrible pain, I´ve never felt anything like it. but passed in 4 hours. from what I´ve read, many women are reporting this symptom, but they say it´s only in the first month after getting the vaccine. I hope so.

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/…

I reported my symptoms in this research:
https://redcap.healthinstitute.illinois.edu/…
August 5, 2021 at 16:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
i seen that as well. I mentioned that to a family member a few months back and was wondering if it was going to affect reproductive organs in both sexes etc.
August 5, 2021 at 19:37
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » leorising
...Goodness... I hope nothing else happens...
August 5, 2021 at 19:46
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
"wondering if it was going to affect reproductive organs in both sexes etc."

Wait... so you are saying that it could make my D**K BIGGER????

Hmmmm.... I may need to reconsider not taking the Vax...

It made this guy´s tongue swell... Wonder if it can make SOMETHING ELSE swell...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 5, 2021 at 19:49
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Man´s tongue Enlarges... after taking vaccine...

https://youtu.be/8SIbvEBH4fA
YouTube
YouTube
Posts from oldest
« previous  next » »|

Page: / 40 

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar