Uranus and Technology

October 15, 2020 at 11:18 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Uranus and Technology
Lately here it’s difficult for me to read anything without going down a figurative rabbit hole all day.

Today’s Rabbit Hole, is Uranus—specifically it’s correlations to technology and how that is reflected in the natal chart.

I am trying to see the planet in action.

So post ANY Uranus aspect in your chart that you believe affects how you interact with technology and tell us about the manifestation.

I’ll start with the example I went on a deep dive on yesterday (not my own chart, I’m basically utilizing this post in hopes of finding inspiration in regards to my own manifestation). It was my hub’s placement. He has Uranus square his Mercury and his relationship with technology is love hate. Often it goes awry for him, especially things online. But he definitely has an affinity towards liking things futuristic or gadgety.

Can’t wait to read your findings in your own charts!

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
October 15, 2020 at 20:59
(Aries) Revloc
11th house Sag trine Sun.

I personally am not a fan of technology. I´d much rather return to a simpler time. Fire for heat and cooking. Open a window for A/C. Read a book to learn. Tell or hear a story to be entertained.

Personally I think the more we give over to the devices and "convenience" the less we progress.

However I will sit for hours playing Civilization 5. Its like crack for my Mercury in Aries
October 15, 2020 at 21:07
(Pisces) fishscales
I have Uranus in Libra conjunct ascendant..

I do like technology that is entertainment oriented...in keeping with Libra perhaps...stereo equipment, guitar tech...although I think the guitar tech has gotten a little out of control...some of the technology on amplifiers these days is so complicated and time consuming to use it takes the simplicity and joy out of just plugging in and playing...I don´t have the patience for it, and may see it as an interesting concept, but not something I really find necessary or want to deal with

In general, I´m not technologically averse, but I tend to see it as a tool, and I do see it as something that can be potentially abused...

I definitely don´t think we´ve "arrived" as a society just because we´ve made some technological advancements.

Mostly, I like that technology has the ability to make my music sound good, and increase my access to information.

Libra is also the sign of partnerships...no tech or gadgets in that department, thanks.
October 15, 2020 at 21:45
(Aquarius) nikkia
I adore tech and gadgets, but I must choose my own after many careful considerations.

I have Uranus Rx in the 8th house. I absolutely hate when other people buy me electronics. Hate it.

I will gladly give it away to someone who wants or needs it.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »