Jupiter and Luck?

September 3, 2020 at 08:27 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Jupiter and Luck?
I just wonder how you got luck from "greater benefic" Jupiter in its house and sign position luck? I even one case didn´t see Jupiter brought someone luck. I have analyzed many charts but i have not found anything about jupiter and luck. But i experienced its expansive trait.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
September 3, 2020 at 11:10
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » dani_mae1
Of course Dani and i think as you do. I look at from all angles.
September 3, 2020 at 11:11
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » IIyyaarr13
I will look at my midpoinst with Jupiter. Great idea ilyarrr thanx :1:
September 3, 2020 at 12:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have Jupiter retrograde in Pisces in the 6th house.

I certainly wouldn´t classify myself as lucky in the area of work, classically associated with the 6th house.

This placement is by far the one I´m fuzziest bout when trying to interpret my chart.

I think for me it might be connected to wanting to help people with the use of my Jupiter function (specially since it´s retrograde). Which goes with my 9th house moon and Saturn in Sag in the 3rd (the ruler of the 6th is also in the 3rd) - higher ideas, philosophy. belief systems.

But luck? Nah. No luck I can think of.
September 3, 2020 at 12:25
(Cancer) Anikey
Mine is exalted at 15 degrees in Cancer on the cusp of 9th and yes, it has brought me luck in numerous situations in areas of education - higher education and foreign travel in the sense that I have had opportunities created to get an amazing education for free in different fields, and learn a lot during my travels, which have generally been very safe and pleasant.

I have been lucky to be able to study what I have desired, no influences have meddled with that and I believe it´s been because of that lucky charm :3:
September 3, 2020 at 12:30
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » themagi
Magi your Jupiter is in good placement in Pisces and I think mine is in cancer and not bad placement but luck doesn´t visit us :1: magi Jupiter is in 6th house i like but you know only one position and placement is not enough. we need to find luck of Jupiter maybe from anywhere else :1:
September 3, 2020 at 12:31
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Anikey
Ani would you mind send me your luck little bit? Thank you :1:
September 3, 2020 at 12:36
(Cancer) Anikey » Promethean_Soul
:61: of course, coming right up!:61:

I forgot to say that the Jupiter transit to my 1st brought me my daughter, and that´s luck beyond anything else in this life. It´s by far the best thing about my chart :4:
September 3, 2020 at 12:40
Ani in my life best moments jupiter transitted my 9th house in Leo sign and in my first house. But i don´t remember what happened in my other house. Ok now i am looking at them. :1:
September 3, 2020 at 12:42
I can tell you about the transit to my 2nd in Sagittarius, I started making serious money and it did come from abroad. This year, in my 3rd, I had big plans for publications but that has been put off because of current circumstances.

I too wonder about the transit to the 4th next year :63: anything you remember about the 4th?
September 3, 2020 at 12:54
Yes now I looked at Jupiter transits in 4th house and other house. When started 4th house i moved my house in Istanbul center of city near our company. İ am very surprised and i looked at placidius system. And when it was 5th house at this year i traveled many places and i had really very active hear this year .
But another strange thing i found out when Jupiter transists in 8th house exact trine to my sun and Uranus my father died. He was cancer and you know everybody said he died without suffering. Maybe Jupiter´s luck work in different way. I also looked in 10th and 11th house and effect is no. In 3rd house number of my close friends increased. Maybe it had good time for increasing communication skill. But not so sure. About 6th house transit i found nothing. And 7th house transit yes i had serious relationship maybe it was thanx to Jupiter transit.
September 3, 2020 at 12:57
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Luna Alba
Luna I want to make a community called " no Jupiter luck people". My brother has Jupiter in his first house and he says all time i am very unlucky. İmagine Jupiter is in first house and even not retro. I try to find out maybe we don´t know how to activate it. Maybe there is really luck but we don´t see. :1:
September 3, 2020 at 12:59
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Promethean_Soul
"Maybe there is really luck but we don´t see.".

Could be...or maybe I´m really into positive thinking and appreciation today...so I like to see Jupiter with rose-tinted glasses, especially as I expect it to deliver in the marriage department some day :4: :61:
September 3, 2020 at 13:06
Interesting... Do you have any idea which aspect indicates a peaceful passing, because I have been told I have it and perhaps your father had it as well - I don´t know which it is but you are right, that is the best of luck a person can have at the end of a lifetime..

The transit to the 12th was also a profound year, a beautiful year.
September 3, 2020 at 13:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user alphagemini, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Is there such a thing as luck? Good fortune comes from hard work usually, unless the Angels happen to be passing and like you! I have seen many charts of rich ´lucky´ people and several had Jupiter/Pluto aspects and pattern complexes. They also had 5th harmonic patterns involving Jupiter/Pluto. Unfortunately great success and money do not always make for happiness. I have known rich people unable to enjoy what many would consider as total fulfilment. I have also noticed that rich people can be very cruel and exploitative. Better to be average and happy.
September 3, 2020 at 13:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
ACTUALLY, even as I replied to this thread, I forgot the Jupiter in Pisces angle.

And you know how sometimes they say this placement, is like being helped by angels. I think there is SOME truth to that. I´ve always felt very acquainted and connected to the ethers....and have asked angelic help on more than one occasion.

And actually.......lol this help I´ve asked has been about 6th house things....practicalities n stuff.

I dunno, maybe I´m alucinating.
September 3, 2020 at 13:45
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Luna Alba
Luna maybe Jupiter doesn´t love 7th house because you know Jupiter (Zeus) always cheated Juno (Hera). Maybe we can find our luck with many relationships. :4:
September 3, 2020 at 13:51
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » alphagemini
Alpha i %100 agree with you. Yes Jupiter maybe doesn´t bring luck with money but i forgot to say it gives me luck with good relationships with partners. And i didn´t see anybody who is my enemy. Another thing is I think i am lucky. Jupiter trine my sun and Uranus and i have great enthusiasm learning thanx to this aspect.
Maybe we need to consider Jupiter from different angle.
Alpha btw i want to ask you question about harmonics. I have sun quintile Saturn and Saturn quintile uranus. I read David Cochrane´s pdf file about 5th harmonic , he says it is believed by some astrologers Saturn quintile uranus can be great potential for astrology. Have you ever heard such thing?
September 3, 2020 at 13:52
Magi who i know Jupiter is in Pisces very honest and humanist people. My uncle has Jupiter is in Pisces he is atheist but he helps everybody and he believes goodness for people but not God.
September 3, 2020 at 13:53
(Libra) leorising
I have jupiter retrograded in 8th house in pisces, when jupiter started moving directly on the progressed chart I became a person of faith. Life put me in a situation of need for personal transformation due to family problems (everything to do, my scorpion planets in house 4) and this jupiter in pisces at 8th house. So i went through moments when i had to change myself to continue on front. The expansion challenges made me change. This jupiter is very good for me, I work in justice, and this money allows me to buy things that enhance the beauty of my home. This pandemic, and isolation time was great for me, because I realized a lot of my self-worth, thought about mistakes, made peace with myself. I always try to help the people I meet on my way.
I believe I have family blessings even in chaos, for example, my father could make me a puppet, but as he believes in my worth, he set me free. And that was a blessing for me, because I was able to make several choices on my own and thank God, victorious choices.:68:
September 3, 2020 at 13:54
Ani actually my father´s such death was really good luck because he didn´t so much have suffers. Maybe it looks like strange but it is real. He had no chance and he doesn´t suffer. İ know some people who had more than 5 years life between hospital and house and many of them were dead. I hope you understood what i mean
September 3, 2020 at 13:55
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » leorising
Jupiter Pisces really i like it. Very peaceful and faithful sincere people. :76:
September 3, 2020 at 14:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
=====
Yes for sure. Jupiter in Pisces is humanitarian par excellence. "We are all in this together" "Wouldn´t be nice if we just help each other from the heart" etc :)
September 3, 2020 at 14:07
Magi some of our relatives talk badly behind my uncle because he helps everybody. And they say he is stupid to help everybody. You cannot expect from everybody to help eachother. There are some people who are lower than demons really.
September 3, 2020 at 14:07
(Libra) leorising » themagi
I believe that jupiter in pisces we already have a foot in the other dimension (12th house). So there is no more attachment, no vanity, no pride. We are already preparing ourselves in this life to get to heaven in a cleaner way. That´s how I see this jupiter. :68: :108:
September 3, 2020 at 14:10
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » leorising
Btw my Jupiter is in cancer and i live to swim in sea not in pool. I am little bit swimmania :1: well i believe Jupiter brings me luck in sea to take sun lights and this makes vitamin D and this is good for health. Jupiter is really my luck. And it is my asc ruler. :1: I love father Zeus :1: :156:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »