Draconic Pluto and your most recent past life?

August 9, 2022 at 12:41 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) solitaryrose23
Draconic Pluto and your most recent past life?
Hi I was wondering if anyone thought it was possible to pinpoint when your last life occurred by looking at the sign that Pluto was in on your draconic chart? For example, my draconic chart says I had Pluto in Capricorn. The last time that Pluto was in Capricorn besides currently was 1773-1792.

I have learned that you can tell a lot about major events throughout history if you look at Pluto.

I hope all that made sense lol. I´m currently still trying to overcome my writer´s block if you will.

I would love to know your thoughts on this! Thanks!

-♈♒♈

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
August 20, 2022 at 17:43
(Sagittarius) LostInChaos
My draconic Pluto is in Pisces, at 23 degrees. So I lived around 1797-1823 which makes sense to me in a way.
I have only two instances of vivid past life recollection. Both happened through dreams. The earlier one was of me as a redhead girl in a green dress crying over a tomb in a medieval crypt. The tomb had the sculpture of a man lying over it, next to it was a similar one but of a woman. I later researched it and realized they´re called cadaver monuments. They were most common in the Great Plague era so around the 14th to 15th century.

The second dream coincides with the era of my Draconic Pluto, I was a prostitute living somewhere in a big city in Europe. In my dream, I was wearing a white dress, had blond hair, heavy make-up on and fake pearls around my neck. I was walking down an alleyway from my apartment, it was shitty neighborhood, street full of mud, filth, holes and drunk men. I was swaying as I walked, clearly not sober when someone, I have no idea who, stabbed a knife through my back. I watched myself bleeding out on top of a buddle of water and mud. Woke up crying that night.

The current me hates dressing up and I don´t like make-up. I´m allergic to any neck jewelry. It turns my skin red. I also don´t drink. Alcohol tastes horrible to me so I don´t bother with it. And I have serious trust issues with men, 28 and still single by choice. So go figure :25:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »