Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.

June 19, 2021 at 08:52 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.
[Opinion]

(I am NOT a doctor or medical advisor. Use your own discretion when considering anything health related)

Links to possible reactions and news about the Covid Vaccine... that I found on the Internet...

Posts in topic

Page: / 40 

Sort posts:
June 19, 2021 at 21:29
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
Regarding eric clapton

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/…
June 19, 2021 at 21:32
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
The Meat and Potatoes of Rohinimoons article...

Edit... Well damn... The entire web page is meat and potatoes... So here´s just short snippet... 8 people died...

"Regarding eric clapton"

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/…

"Jesse Hamm: Comic Book Artist Develops Blood Clots, Dead After Experimental Moderna mRNA Shot"

"PORTLAND, OREGON — The comic book world was stunned by the news of a popular member of their community passing away. But the cause of death is not being mentioned in numerous social media memorial posts.

Mrs. Anna Sahrling-Hamm, wife of Mr. Jesse Hamm, announced on Twitter that her husband passed away. Her announcement specifically stated that he died from “blood clot in lung.”

A Twitter user responded to the posting and asked if Mr. Hamm received any of the experimental COVID-19 shots. Mrs. Sahrling-Hamm replied, “He’d had one shot of Moderna.”"

June 19, 2021 at 21:37
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Well shit... The whole article is important...8 fucking people died...

Title of article;

"Rock and Roll Legend Eric Clapton Regrets COVID Shot, while Others Die Shortly After the Injections"

8 people died due to the side effects of the vaccine...

And that is just a small sample of deaths related to the vaccine...
June 19, 2021 at 21:44
I´m going to keep this forum strictly related to effects of the Covid vaccine... Because I want it to be a reference page if ANYONE asks an opinion about taking the vaccine...

It´s easier to link this forum than to re-discuss all these subjects over again... And then struggle to find all the video links that has been posted in about 30 forums asking the same damn question...

So I will delete anything that is not related to the vaccine or Covid...

Arguments? I will keep up for awhile because it helps others who are confused and may have the same questions... But if it gets to crazy; I will delete the arguments as well...
June 19, 2021 at 21:49
Kk, just keep in mind that we have no idea who those doctors are so you may have to explain a little...

And honestly all that medical jargon will go straight over people heads...

I´d rather stick to symptoms and death... That´s something even a toddler can comprehend...

Clear cut information...

Calling the vaccine a bio-weapon to people who watch the mainstream news media will just think that you are crazy...

So just stick to symptoms and death... That is much easier to comprehend...

No one knows those doctors and will not comprehend thier jargon...

Whether it´s true or not... People only understand things that affect them. Such as death and loss.

Clear Cut...

Ttyl.
June 19, 2021 at 21:58
They don´t know what you know...

And they are constantly being told that it is safe and bla, bla, bla...

Since they don´t know what you know, you will have to be Extremely descriptive...

It´s basically like trying to defend a virgin in a Whorehouse that condones rape...

Everyone is being told something different...

As far as you looking crazy, that´s not the problem... You run into problems when you are trying to explain something while looking crazy...

People will just brush you off as being crazy....

Keeping things cut and dry and relatable even to a Toddler is the best way to go...

That´s why I rather reference deaths and symptoms than medical jargon...

Medical Jargon is not relatable...

That´s all...
June 19, 2021 at 22:06
"What else do you call something killing and seriously injuring those who accept it?"

They have been told otherwise...

Calling it a Bio-Weapon will make people look at you crazy...

Telling people that the vaccine has been killing people and....

...Showing them the dead Bodies will make them say "Wow".

It´s like you´ll attract Flys easier with Honey than with Vinegar... That saying..

I´m just saying try to see things from other people´s point of view and try to explain a little more...

Like earlier... Calling the Vaccine (I know it´s killing people) A bio-weapon will go strait over people´s heads and they will call you crazy...

You will have to explain WHY you are calling it a Bioweapon EVERYTIME you call it a BIOWEAPON... So its easier just to say that; "you have seen that that vaccine has been killing people"

That way they can kind of relate and also try to understand what do you mean as to the Vaccine Killing People...

Calling it a Bioweapon... They will just look at you like you´re crazy...

Be more descriptive...
June 19, 2021 at 22:06
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » Iceblu333
So is Trump a liar then? See 9:20 onward.

https://youtu.be/UM9JvYjPW6o?t=561
YouTube
YouTube
June 19, 2021 at 22:09
Don´t kill me, I hope that doesn´t come off as rude.

I just know that you are trying to help people and I can see why they are responding the way they are to your efforts...

You simply have read more on the subject and have seen things that they just don´t care to put in the time or effort to look into... Which is normal.

I digress... I´m about to get a nap and work on my other forums that I´ve started today.

Ttyl.
June 19, 2021 at 22:12
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Castlewallsxo
I have said before; When Trump took credit for this Vaccine that I was not going to take it because it would be poisoned just to make him look bad...

This Vaccine was Rushed out; so I don´t care what he says or any other "fill in the blank" says.

I´m going to sit back and watch idiots take this Vaccine first... And when it Is perfected... THEN I may consider taking it...

But still may not take it.
June 19, 2021 at 22:13
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
I actually never called it that once, on this forum though... until **you just brought it up. So what exactly are you referring to?

I never used the term once, until after you did. So please don´t put words into my mouth. I never called it that on the Pfizer thread either..

Again, don´t accuse me of something I actually didn´t do.

I left links here, never called a bio weapon though. Here or there...

Other than my reply back to you using that term, you won´t find a post from me using it that... if you find one, post it.

I´m a grown adult not a toddler ..I´ll explain it how I like too, I don´t need your or anyones input.

And I didn´t explain anything here in your thread, sir. I left links. That´s all. So quit nitpicking a person who´s helping you receive more information. Be a little more grateful
June 19, 2021 at 22:14
Oops... I´m sorry...

I didn´t mean to call them idiots...

More like Lab Rats... Thats better...

Lab Rats...
June 19, 2021 at 22:17
I apologize,

I just read the web page links and kept reading Bio-weapon... Bio-weapon... Bio-weapon...

Over and over again in the webpages you posted...

But I´m done. I don´t want to argue especially with the upcoming Full Moon approaching...

Ttyl
June 19, 2021 at 22:20
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
I wasn´t arguing until I was being nitpicked, and criticized.

Nvm then.

:29:
June 19, 2021 at 22:22
But... My point was these people only understand Death, Pain and Suffering...

They do not understand Medical Jargon...

That was my point.

Thanks for giving links to deaths due to taking the Vaccine...

People only understand death...

I guess that´s why Saturn is the most Hated Planet... He brings all of those to the forefront...

Death... Pain and Suffering....

I digress...
June 19, 2021 at 22:39
That would be a bit silly of them, because if they deliberately poisoned the vaccine then they would be poisoning most of their own supporters and the only people left would be people like yourself who don´t buy into what they say. How would that work out for them?
June 19, 2021 at 22:49
If Trump had won the (rigged) Election; Poisoning the vaccine and killing multiple people on a Mass Scale would have destroyed him... Because he took credit for the Vaccine.

Now, since the Media is covering up for the Vaccine as well as the current people in Power trying to stabailze the economy... Everything is going as good as they can get it...

However, if Trump had won... We would have been in lock down even longer or had a major event that would break everything... Maybe a vaccine Poisoning or something else... But it would have crippled the Economy... Whatever it would have been.... Democratic States opened up Covid regulations as soon as Biden *cough* won the (rigged) Election. After the Democratic states originally saying that we should be locked down until 2022...

But I digress... Watch the videos of deaths related to taking the Vaccine... There´s your proof or what ever you are looking for or are getting at...

And we are still waiting on the CDC EMERGENCY meeting about Heart Inflammation... Hopefully it won´t be post poned again... Next Week...
June 19, 2021 at 23:02
But that is just my speculation... Could definitely be far from the truth... But that is how I feel and that is another one of my reasonings as to why I´m not taking the Vaccine.

I personally believe that people hated Trump so much that they would poison the vaccine just to destroy him... After he took credit for the vaccine...

Also the vaccine was Rushed out... But still...

No, not taking it. The reasons pile up on top of other reasons as for my reasoning for not taking that vaccine.

I digress...

Ttyl.
June 19, 2021 at 23:06
If they were irrational and stupid enough to destroy themselves by poisoning their own supporters & only leaving the people like yourself who are critical of them and willing to fight against them... I don´t think Biden would be in office.
June 19, 2021 at 23:08
There are more idiots than you believe... And even more that will cover for them...

But I´m done...

I should start posting on my Fun Forums...

This one is too serious... :92:
June 19, 2021 at 23:20
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Iceblu333
Really!!?!! DMX??? The radio said he died of a drug overdose I thought.... but maybe I understood wrong....?
June 19, 2021 at 23:21
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » JessSezItSoftly
Cardiac Arrest/ Heart Attack. AFTER taking the vaccine.
June 19, 2021 at 23:23
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » JessSezItSoftly
The man had been doing drugs all of his life.

Why after taking the vaccine did he THEN have a Heart Attack?

Not to forget; Or Keep In Mind that;

The CDC will have an Emergency Meeting citing Heart Inflammation AFTER taking the Vaccine. Was scheduled on June 18th but was rescheduled because of Juneteenth...
June 19, 2021 at 23:33
I see.... Good to know!! I´m glad you shared that!! I had no idea!! But that makes perfect sense....
June 19, 2021 at 23:35
Damn the fake news!!!
Posts from oldest
« previous  next » »|

Page: / 40 

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar