Question about Leo

May 4, 2021 at 08:50 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
Question about Leo
Does an unevolved leo show extreme and open coldness towards you once they don´t need you anymore? Like they want you to know they don´t need you any more. I´m not even talking about a breakup I mean just like when you are saying goodbye for the day or going somewhere without them ???

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 4, 2021 at 21:33
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » nutelina
Just joking around with you guys.

Thanks to JJ too, :1: always enjoy reading the banter on here :37:
May 4, 2021 at 23:00
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

He knows all about it...

The chipmunks genuflect to him! :92: :61: :4:
YouTube
YouTube
May 4, 2021 at 23:35
(Pisces) Cind » nutelina
Ye definitely, any transit aspects to your natal moon or transiting moon changing signs will have an effect on your mood.

I always look at transits to my Sun or where the transiting Sun is as it has more impact on my emotions.
May 5, 2021 at 08:16
(Aries) nutelina » Cind
Thanks, I was wondering why I feel like a Gemini :61:
May 5, 2021 at 08:23
(Scorpio) srgeorgio » Cind
Wow your moon-mercury aspect analysis is spot on thanks!
May 5, 2021 at 08:24
(Pisces) Moon_Queen
Your Vertex in Leo is making you more sensitive to Leos so, even if they do behave like that, no one actually cares that much as you guys with Leo-Vx do, thanx to that sensitive spot.
May 5, 2021 at 08:26
(Scorpio) srgeorgio » Moon_Queen
Oh that´s interesting. I don´t know anything about vertex I will have to look that one up, thanks
May 5, 2021 at 08:35
(Scorpio) srgeorgio » nutelina
You are not imagining things I feel the moon placement too and it´s not even my chart ruler. I kept a moon diary for a long while and the patterns in the changes of feelings and occurances are undeniable to me.
May 5, 2021 at 08:47
(Aries) bodhi963 » Cind
thanks for the advice :78: :78: :78: :78: :78:
May 5, 2021 at 09:56
(Scorpio) srgeorgio » RohiniMoon
Yes you are right. I have always liked leos but not been able to see why they are the way they are on their negative side (only negative from my own point of view) until I learned about astrology and the leo archetype.

Astrology has helped me be forgiving and understanding of them, their pride and their need for attention from many people. Just have to accept it and let them be. It´s not their fault, there´s nothing wrong with them, it´s just the shape of their soul.
May 5, 2021 at 20:14
(Leo) Zephyrin
Does that Leo have Cancer or Scorpio placements? Because those types can be easily offended by any adverse behaviour and you may have to quarrel. To be honest they act childishly annoying and it takes lots of time to grow up.

"...going somewhere without them ???"

In friendships, they act like they can suck up your life that if you go out with others without saying anything as if excluding, that is something they hate.

As a Leo, if I would act cold to a Scorpio, he/she either acted extremely selfish or wanted to set a meaningless distance between me and him/her. If you are sure that you did nothing wrong to him/her, then he/she is just an old child, a manipulative bum and it is up to you whether you break up or not.
May 5, 2021 at 20:45
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I would recommend reading, "The Book of Fire", by Steven Forest to understand Fire Signs. Fortunately, just from being in a Leo Ascendant group, we don´t all act the same way, project the same way, and we all have our own Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Jupiter, Saturn, Venus, Mars, Moon, and Sun, degrees, decans, and even Introverted or Extroverted.

I can tell you this plays in since I have a younger sibling that is Leo Ascendant, Jupiter in Leo, Mercury in Leo, Sun in Leo and a musician, with Uranus in Scorpio and Taurus in Chiron, Saturn in Virgo, Pisces Moon, Mars in Cancer.

As we joke about Darth Vader versus Yoda.

I naturally gravitate towards education, teaching, literature, music, art mediums.

I´m never really front and center stage, where he´s under the flashing lights in bars, different shows on the road, and hates religion, spiritual stuff, doesn´t care for most of what I do.

He will do everything the complete opposite I will do, and our value systems are quite different.

His girlfriend with Leo Ascendant and Sun in Leo and Venus in Leo, Saturn in Leo can´t stand being alone with me because she´s more extroverted, needs attention, doting, and needs to be the start of the show with her friends, will try to get sympathy. :61:

I could careless if people are around or not and used to being a single child and entertain myself since we were separated growing up. I rather not be front and center stage or draw attention to me. :61: I´m more about leave me alone and carry on.

He´s more of a fighter, drama, trauma, and unethical. :61: Bad influence. I don´t even let my child around him.

I love the book, because it hits the target. We assume every Leo is the "Star of the Show", Ego, and wants to Steal the Show, but being surrounded by fire signs a lot I believe some are more dramatic more than others and have a fit about things, while others of us grow, mature, and evolve.

I wouldn´t put us all in one box, one size doesn´t fit all.
May 6, 2021 at 05:43
(Scorpio) srgeorgio » goldenlion32
That´s some great leo insight! And thanks for the book recommendation. I love Steven Forrest I just got his book The Inner Sky
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »