(Taurus) sss666
12th house
hey everybody, give me please your opinion on planets in my 12th house

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
March 7, 2021 at 18:55
(Virgo) LotusStar » stellium12
Wow that must be your stellium, including Jupiter, in Sagittarius!
March 7, 2021 at 18:59
(Virgo) LotusStar » sss666
That makes sense, when I saw Jupiter conjunct Mercury in the 12h I thought you must have a lot of dreams.

Sometimes they are so intense or real it can affect my mood/mental space all day.

I think 12 house is also paranormal activity house, so who knows. I have had some paranormal experiences, also have south node in the 12th house but I dont seek them out.
March 7, 2021 at 22:47
(Taurus) sss666 » stellium12
I know exactly what you´re talking about...really
March 8, 2021 at 01:38
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Have you heard of chaos theory? In order for change to happen, there needs to be a period where things fall apart - so that something else can form anew. It feels like a bit of chaos. The 12th house is where people experience big changes, much creativity, and a letting go process, so that something else can emerge.

This lifetime for you, is about letting go of trying to perfect yourself, and being under pressure to be responsible for everyone. You can release, guilt, anxiety and fear - of not being good enough or there enough or perfect enough.

I think you have artistic talents - maybe music - and I bet we´ve talked about this on other posts. In the 12th house, you can experience solitude and enjoy it. You need peace and quiet and not to go so deep with people. You´ve been there done that. It´s time to set boundaries with other people and say NO when you don´t really want to be there for them. It´s time for enlightened selfishness. You need it.

You´re really very sensitive and you need to protect yourself. You FEEL other people. Make sure you give yourself time alone and say NO more often.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
March 8, 2021 at 21:33
(Taurus) sss666 » JayJayAstrology
hi, yes you have true, but anyway 12th is not so easy house :81:
March 9, 2021 at 01:08
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » sss666
What house is easy? Life isn´t easy.
March 10, 2021 at 21:52
(Taurus) sss666 » JayJayAstrology
5th house :61:
March 10, 2021 at 22:53
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » sss666
Really? I bet there are a lot of people out there who´d disagree, but you´re entitled to your opinion. Personally, I don´t think any one house is harder or easier than another - as they all represent human experiences - both positive and negative ones. And the whole chart elucidates how any planet is functioning in any sign and house. So experiences in each house will greatly vary among individuals.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »