Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.

June 19, 2021 at 08:52 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.
[Opinion]

(I am NOT a doctor or medical advisor. Use your own discretion when considering anything health related)

Links to possible reactions and news about the Covid Vaccine... that I found on the Internet...

Posts in topic

Page: / 40 

Sort posts:
July 31, 2021 at 20:34
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
And to think at first it was ... we would start to go back to normal as soon as all the vulnerable people got vaccinated.

Apparently that didn´t work. Now everyone must be vaccinated, or they´re murderers. Even though the vaccines don´t seem to be working even for the vaccinated.

" My vaccine only works if yours does too. It´s ScIEnCe. "
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 31, 2021 at 20:35
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
🖤🕳 ...A hole in my Black Heart...
Login
(Log in)
July 31, 2021 at 20:35
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
I had a strong start. Built my stack early on and was playing aggressive. Kind of eased off... too much honesty. Couple of bad beats chopped me down. Was nearly final table. But... no
July 31, 2021 at 20:42
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
I can´t. I just can´t. I want to ask so many questions to counter The idiotic insanity but, there is too many. So many holes... worse than Swiss cheese.. I just can´t...

I´ll let Steve speak for me..
Login
(Log in)
July 31, 2021 at 20:47
(Aries) Wolfmoon » LotusStar
"I think it´s only a matter of time until we might all go back into another lockdown if these "breakthrough" cases keep spreading even among the vaccinated.

I hope people on a collective level see how the lockdowns don´t do anything, that the "virus" is more and more of a joke each day. That people stand up.

Interesting how its almost like they´re poisoning the water before they attack. Anyone who´s fit and healthy needs to be weakened.

Are there many articles on the vaccine fallout on the Military?
July 31, 2021 at 20:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i think we should just paint our bodies with tribal markers and call it good! :36:
August 1, 2021 at 15:59
(Taurus) Iceblu333
33 year old FULLY VACCINATED women dies from Covid-19....

https://youtu.be/e_j2RCXikpI
YouTube
YouTube
August 1, 2021 at 20:56
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Man´s entire family has a bad reaction to the Covid-19 vaccine...

And then one of them died...

Man was about to get the shot but after the passing of one of his relatives He now refuses to get the shot...

Link;

Youtube will probably delete this later...

https://youtu.be/q-UkgnhQagE
YouTube
YouTube
August 1, 2021 at 21:24
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Was The FBI behind the alleged Gov Whitmer kidnapping plot?

Link;

Starts at 1:00

https://youtu.be/NOp5BpgHyZY
YouTube
YouTube
August 1, 2021 at 21:27
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
Yup, they will delete it... it´ll wind up on bitchute, like the others...

Sad.. ppl need to wake up.
August 1, 2021 at 21:31
Michael Rappaport....aka Remy from "higher learning" evidently got the jab, and now he´s shocked to learn he´s not a "hero"

Oh boy...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/…
August 1, 2021 at 21:37
Nothing more than a Egotistical Lab Rat...
August 2, 2021 at 17:57
(Virgo) rohini moon
..bout the size of it
Login
(Log in)
August 2, 2021 at 22:06
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Republican *RINO* Lindsay Graham tests positive for covid 19 even after receiving the vaccine... says he had sinus infection like symptoms and will be in quarantine for 10 days...

I just hope he croaks...
I´m tired of seeing his stupid face... as much as I´m tired of seeing Bidens... I dont know which I´d rather see croak first honestly...

Sigh...

Link;

https://youtu.be/dCS94M7-DwA
YouTube
YouTube
August 2, 2021 at 22:16
Man.. all is this nonsensical hoopla just so they can keep forcing more shots on the masses. Third one on the way now from Pfizer and they also added, they want everyone to take boosters every 6 mos after from now until eternity
August 2, 2021 at 22:24
(Virgo) rohini moon
I like his dad. Very Honest of him.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/…

Tyson Furey´s father on this insanity
August 2, 2021 at 22:46
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Is there anyone good at Law in here!?!?!?!?!

Need some help with some legal Jargon...

Article name;

"CAN EMPLOYEES CLAIM “RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION” FROM THE COVID-19 VACCINE?"

[Link at bottom of the comment]

If I say that the covid-19 Vax is against my religion and my employer asks for proof...

Do I just say that The vaccine is against my religion... God has given me signs that I should not take it... I believe that Jesus Christ and the lord our savior is the only medicine I need...
And I feel that if I do take the vaccine... I would be going against the signs that God seems to keep showing me over and over again repeatedly...

Like god´s telling me not to take it...

And for a physical reference give them a mini bible?

And if they persist even more, file an EEOC claim?
Citing infringement of religious rights?

Would that work?
Serious question btw...

Link;

CAN EMPLOYEES CLAIM “RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION” FROM THE COVID-19 VACCINE?

https://stratus.hr/2021/01/…
August 2, 2021 at 23:08
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Iceblu333
"Is there anyone good at Law in here!?!?!?!?!"

All laws are illegal anyway. Anything that is outside of "Do no harm" is voluntary.

You choose to opt into it when you make a contract with whoever the representative of the "law" is.

Opting into it is as simple as giving your "name". When asked what your name is you respond with "im known as Ice". Don´t ever just respond with Ice or "My name is Ice. If you answer directly or use their jargon then you´ve entered the voluntary contract with them.

Pirate Bay, download ´Black´s Law Dictionary´. Learn what words actually mean in the legal sense
August 2, 2021 at 23:12
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Wolfmoon
...what...

Was.... the point... of your point...?

...Nevermind...
Login
(Log in)
August 2, 2021 at 23:26
(Pisces) fishscales » Iceblu333
I always told the Jehovah´s Witnesses that knocked on the door that I was of the Jedi persuasion. Always made them go away.

I think I should continue that line with the vaccine nazis.

Clearly, the vaccine is affiliated with the Dark Side:

https://youtu.be/zJ3wl2oO_xc
YouTube
YouTube
August 2, 2021 at 23:35
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » fishscales
I´m looking at options regarding being forced to take this mess...

I´m just trying to see what a person could say to either get out of the Jab... or set themselves up for a nice little lawsuit... using the EEOC...

Basically what are a person´s options when presented with being forced to take the jab...

I know that there are civil laws in place... its just finding out how to use them correctly and efficiently... to be able to either stave off a Jab or get some money via lawsuit when refusing it... using the EEOC...

:4:
August 2, 2021 at 23:49
They can´t force shit. They´re bluffing when it comes to that. Just like they are bluffing about "not getting enough ppl vaccinated" theyhave gotten MORE THAN ENOUGH, they got the numbers they wanted...but still, they want everyone to take the poison..... by annoying the living shit out of most ppl will work. Especially when you talk about "stipulations" that haven´t even been set into stone yet, but just the "talk" of it, they run out and get the jab, even though they didn´t want too, or weren´t going too just bc they think to themselves "well, I may as well, bc they will force it" when in reality and actuality, they haven´t forced anything, the have given ultimatums and they will continue to give ultimatums....but it´s up to each individual to decide if their beloved job or being able to travel is worth dying/becoming gravely ill over or not...

The travel rule was the best. They didn´t even implement a law - they just "talked" about it, and all the pretentious ppl who can´t bare not traveling to Barbados just went out and willfully got the jab, only to be told now, that if you "GOT the vaccine now you can´t travel due to clotting"

No shit, Sherlock.
August 2, 2021 at 23:54
Candace Owens made a statement when being interviewed by Tim Pool once...

She said... think Hypothetically... what if everyone who takes the Jab would be dead in 1 years time...

That would be kinda fucked up dont you think...

It was crazy... I need to find that...

But it is what it is...
Login
(Log in)
August 2, 2021 at 23:57
Oh, lots of ppl have said that, now!

They predict dead within 2-3 years at best, but in the fall time, iswhen they will become gravely sick, due of the killing of their immune system. Wearing a mask all day long, plus getting the jab just breaks down your immune system faster. Nvm adding in those recalled PCR tests doused with Ethylene oxide
August 3, 2021 at 00:04
We will see... I just dont care anymore...

But might as well try to see what the options are for when being confronted by a job about taking the vaccine...

It seems there are only 2 ways to avoid it...

If you have underlying health conditions...

Or if it is against your Boni-fide religion...

The thing is how do you prove religion? AND how do you prove religion in court if they fire you infringing on your beliefs...

I´m researching.. Basically how you set things up... for a win in court

I´m trying to see exactly how to set up the cards in your favor... if things come to the worse... and you get fired... or get the jab and get complications after telling the company it was against your religion...

:4:
Posts from oldest
« previous  next » »|

Page: / 40 

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »