Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.

June 19, 2021 at 08:52 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.
[Opinion]

(I am NOT a doctor or medical advisor. Use your own discretion when considering anything health related)

Links to possible reactions and news about the Covid Vaccine... that I found on the Internet...

Posts in topic

Page: / 40 

Sort posts:
July 30, 2021 at 20:54
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
I´m convinced this mindless response, is due to their thoughts being controlled now, by something other than themselves. There is no way other way to explain this phenomenon to this grave level.
July 30, 2021 at 20:59
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Wolfmoon
Thanks for the input about the doctor and his wife getting sick after the jab...

I had the same happen to my great uncle; before the Jab he was a Healthy as a horse...

After the Jab he is having heart problems and can no longer drink beer... crazy
July 30, 2021 at 21:17
(Virgo) rohini moon
Merp...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 30, 2021 at 21:19
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
It´s strange. He tells us all of this and he is STILL trying to get everyone to take it.

Almost like when drug addicts try to convince you to take drugs. Not so you can enjoy them but so they can bring you down to their level.

I find it interesting how there are so many side effects stories and no evidence of it actually doing anything positive. Just the promise that it will from a bunch of white coats and people still want it.
July 30, 2021 at 21:22
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Iceblu333
Yeah I´m unsure as to what sickness they had... ill enquire further and report back
July 30, 2021 at 21:24
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
Vaccinated Girl from Minnesota TAKES vaccine and left for a trip to Mexico... but is now stranded in Mexico [cannot fly on a plane] because she contracted Covid-19... AFTER receiving the Vaccine... No Symptoms from Covid-19 But she still recommends others to get the Vaccine.

Video link;

https://youtu.be/2WuJL9759es
YouTube
YouTube
July 30, 2021 at 21:26
it´s like you said, why wouldn´t you see the connection? I´m baffled.

Where is their critical thought process? If you were in good health before --- perfectly fine....and you get the first jab, why WOULDNT YOU THINK that the maladies you´re suffering now are from the the obvious perpetrator??

The unapproved jabs that are making the world of bunch of guinea pigs. It´s sad that it´s gotten this far...really sad, for us as humans.
July 30, 2021 at 21:29
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
Great :15: I can see how good those "vaccines" are working :15:
July 30, 2021 at 21:32
(Virgo) rohini moon
ISRAEL THE FIRST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO PUSH THE.....THIRD SHOT NOW

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/…

yep... they won´t stop until you´re dead, two isn´t enough. Three won´t be enough either, until everyone drops dead.
July 30, 2021 at 22:11
(Pisces) fishscales » Wolfmoon
"He doesn´t see any sort of correlation."

Education does not confer intelligence...or even common sense.

Actually, a more correct word for education these days would be "indoctrination."
July 31, 2021 at 02:35
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
:61: exactly that!

Even though the CDC just confirmed that vaccinated people can spread it just as much if not more.

Even the mainstream media is admitting now that the effectiveness seems to leave much to be desired. You know it must be bad when even they are forced to admit it.

´´74% Of COVID-19 Cases From Massachusetts Outbreak Occurred In Fully Vaccinated People: CDC´´

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/…

They also admitted that the PCR test basically can´t tell the covid apart from influenza, which likey explains why the flu magically disappeared last year.

Login
(Log in)
July 31, 2021 at 02:38
(Virgo) LotusStar » LotusStar
Been seeing similar stories from Singapore, Israel, UK...

What gives?
Login
(Log in)
July 31, 2021 at 02:39
(Virgo) LotusStar » LotusStar
Login
(Log in)
July 31, 2021 at 05:08
(Leo) Anna239
Power to you

Regardless of any thing else. That´s all
July 31, 2021 at 07:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i don´t see the point of so many shots. It´s like get your next upgrade in the shot! And then as you stated, what does it really do in the end with so many shots?
July 31, 2021 at 18:59
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
Kills them off quicker, I guess..Goldie...

Sad times, were living in... sad times indeed..
July 31, 2021 at 19:54
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Wolfmoon
So I played last night. The doctor wasn´t there but asked a colleague of his who was. She said it was nausea and vomiting. The wife having requiring hospital admission due to severe dehydration.

The colleague also admitted to the first jab, thinking it was necessary for her job but will refuse the second. She also didn´t feel well.
July 31, 2021 at 20:06
(Aries) Wolfmoon » LotusStar
Its ok though. It just means they´re safe to be in that hospital. There is a much lower chance of them spreading covid...

However now they´re sick and most minor illness are rebranded as Covid... they probably all have Covid...
July 31, 2021 at 20:08
"So I played last night"

You win?
July 31, 2021 at 20:17
(Virgo) LotusStar » Wolfmoon
"I took it so we can go back to normal" 🤡

See normal anywhere on the horizon yet?

It apparently can´t even seem to do the one thing it´s supposed to do, even by their standards....

Login
(Log in)
July 31, 2021 at 20:19
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
They will say anything to get ppl to take it.

Then spout off about the "NEW normal" = Slave New World.
July 31, 2021 at 20:22
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
Yep. Already CDC saying to put the masks back on, I think it´s only a matter of time until we might all go back into another lockdown if these "breakthrough" cases keep spreading even among the vaccinated. Maybe another "2 weeks to slow the spread" which worked so well the last time...

July 31, 2021 at 20:25
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
I´ve heard the mask nonsense... again.. back on here and there..

Lotta good those ´vaccines´ did!! :15:

Now they´re just blaming the unvaccinated for everything... literally heard one politician the other day, say "the unvaccinated are murderous" ok, have another one... it literally to me, sounds like I´m listening to a crazy drunkard talk who makes zero sense.
July 31, 2021 at 20:27
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
"crazy drunkard talk who makes zero sense."

Hey!!!

I´m offended.
Login
(Log in)
July 31, 2021 at 20:32
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
Don´t be. :21:
Login
(Log in)
Posts from oldest
« previous  next » »|

Page: / 40 

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »