Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.

June 19, 2021 at 08:52 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Why I´m not interested in taking the Vaccine... REFERENCE FORUM.
[Opinion]

(I am NOT a doctor or medical advisor. Use your own discretion when considering anything health related)

Links to possible reactions and news about the Covid Vaccine... that I found on the Internet...

Posts in topic

Page: / 40 

Sort posts:
July 5, 2021 at 12:51
(Pisces) fishscales » Iceblu333
Yes the feminization of men/masculinization of women is also absurd.

Another example of how our stupid brains are capable of severing us from the natural order of things.

Nothing is without consequences though.

Nature sloughs off that which is incapable of functioning within her system...

She just moves kinda slow...
July 5, 2021 at 12:52
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » fishscales
It is what it is...
July 5, 2021 at 12:54
(Leo) Kasperanza
This thread is wasted space...
July 5, 2021 at 12:57
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Kasperanza
I think you´re bored.

I´m sleepy, find another forum to entertain yourself with.
July 5, 2021 at 18:55
(Pisces) fishscales » Kasperanza
Yes, trying to get people to think independently and not according to the narrative is probably a waste of time.

Still, can´t fault ice for trying...
July 8, 2021 at 01:33
(Taurus) Iceblu333
"if my employer forced me to do it ? would I just quit and start over, or take the vaccine ?? I think I´d want to stay employed."

If Vaccinations is against your "Religion" you cannot be forced to comply with the vaccination ESPECIALLY by an employer...

It is called discrimination and they can be sued for violating your civil rights if they attempt to fire you.

Furthermore, if you find yourself in this situation to combat being fired; you can file an complaint with the "EEOC" and they will look into your options if the employer tries to fire you bases on your religious beliefs in regards to the vaccine.

EEOC information in regards to the VACCINE...

I have not fully read this... but I do know that EMPLOYERS CANNOT coerce EMPLOYEES into taking the VACCINE.

SO HERE IS A LINK IN THE CASE THAT YOU NEED HELP FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!!

https://www.eeoc.gov/newsroom/…
July 8, 2021 at 04:45
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
McDonald´s all over will start jabbing people.

https://abc7news.com/mcdonalds-free…
July 8, 2021 at 04:48
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
Do you think that the Pluto Return will be forced Vaccinations?

Or Maybe

Multiple Deaths due to bad reactions to the Vaccine?

It´s an interesting thought
July 8, 2021 at 04:53
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
I think they will all drop dead.

Literally wait until fall hits... their immune systems will be obliterated...
July 8, 2021 at 04:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
Hmmm... we will see...
July 8, 2021 at 09:57
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
"McDonald´s all over will start jabbing people"

Do you even need to buy a McRib first?

Don´t they do enough to poison people?

This is getting more Idiocracy every day...now we are going to McDonald´s--of all places-- to address our health "needs"...

Like going to law school at Costco...
July 8, 2021 at 10:58
(Libra) leorising
my time to take the vaccine is coming, i hope it´s Jansen because it´s a single dose, secondly i want a pfizer. :68:
July 8, 2021 at 11:09
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » leorising
I dont plan on taking it... they should not have lied about the heart Inflammation and also censored people from sharing thier experiences with the vaccine...

They are trying to force the vaccine down peoples throats and I´d rather my own immune system deal with covid than a vaccine.
July 8, 2021 at 18:15
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
"Do you even need to buy a McRib first?"

No. They´re luring children with a coupon for a "free combo meal" if they take the shot.

Wait until they start harassing citizens door to door - I´m going to ask them about their latest colonoscopy. Let´s talk about their anal cavity instead. :15:
July 9, 2021 at 00:05
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
I used to tell Jehovah´s Witnesses that I was of the Jedi persuasion (religion) and they would just leave...

Not sure what I´d tell the vaccine people...
July 9, 2021 at 00:55
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
"Wait until they start harassing citizens door to door - I´m going to ask them about their latest colonoscopy. Let´s talk about their anal cavity instead. :15:"

Id imagine if that happened there´d be alot more "shotgun greetings"
July 12, 2021 at 14:57
(Taurus) Iceblu333
"July 8, 2021 -- Pfizer announced Thursday that it will seek FDA authorization for a booster shot of its COVID-19 vaccine as the company acknowledges its two-dose vaccine has shown *WANING EFFECTIVENESS* against the Delta variant."

Edit; First it was 2 shots and then we´ll go back to normal.... now there´s a 3rd coming... when will it stop???

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/…
July 12, 2021 at 14:58
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
ANOTHER SHOT??????

WHEN WILL WE GO BACK TO NORMAL!!!????
July 12, 2021 at 15:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I wonder if it´s the Uranus in Capricorn and Mercury in Capricorn in our charts combined with Uranus in Taurus hitting our Taurus, and North Node Aquarius with Saturn in Aquarius transit, and the Leo transit opposition with Aquarius.

It´s the fixed cross: disciple, so we kind of get fixed in place on a subject and don´t move even when people follow the heard. That is the Spiritual Warrior though.

My partner has Saturn in Taurus and a bunch of Capricorn, but North Node Pisces/South Nod Virgo, no Leo or Aquarius, so he got one. And everyone else around me without the whole fixed cross. :61:

We´re stubborn! :5:
July 13, 2021 at 14:01
(Taurus) Iceblu333
"FDA adds NEW WARNING on Johnson & Johnson vaccine.... the shot is NOW LINKED TO "Guillain-Barré syndrome", in which the immune system attacks the nerves.

"The Food and Drug Administration announced a new warning for the Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine on Monday, saying the shot has been linked to a serious but rare side effect called Guillain-Barré syndrome, in which the immune system attacks the nerves.

About 100 preliminary reports of Guillain-Barré have been detected in vaccine recipients"

Article Link;

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…
July 13, 2021 at 14:03
WHY CAN´T WE JUST GO BACK TO NORMAL!!!!! :25:

Additional video from a victim of the rare disease caused by taking the vaccine...;

Tom Gorman* affected 2 weeks after the vaccine... loss the ability to walk... Paralysis...

https://youtu.be/qIRKOohlL4w
YouTube
YouTube
July 16, 2021 at 18:04
(Virgo) rohini moon
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 21, 2021 at 20:52
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Login
(Log in)
July 21, 2021 at 20:55
Login
(Log in)
July 26, 2021 at 15:49
(Taurus) Iceblu333
The Mainstream News didn´t report this...

There is currently an Emergency covid 19 testing kit recall...

*Edit*

The Kit is giving FALSE POSITIVES... and Negatives... so the people actually affected by Covid is still undetermined...

Understand that multiple people were tested and this testing kit was STILL THEN NOT APPROVED BY THE FDA... NOW... THE FDA HAS COME OUT AFTER MULTIPLE PEOPLE HAVE USED THE TEST... AND THE FDA HAS NOW STATED THAT IT IS UNSAFE...

AFTER MULTIPLE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY THESE TEST KITS... THIER DECISIONS TO GET THE VACCINE COULD HAVE BEEN BECAUSE OF THESE FALSE POSITIVES OR NEGATIVE RESULTS...

THAT´S COERCION... AF THE MAXIMUM EXTENT...

WHY ADDITIONALLY is this important? The FDA has NOT approved the current vaccines that are being administered to people currently...

And no company is liable for your health if something goes wrong...

The FDA has until 2022 to make a decision that the vaccine is safe or not safe...

Until then... anyone who takes the vaccine is a test subject...

Link;

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices…
Posts from oldest
« previous  next » »|

Page: / 40 

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer