Political Notes to Myself About the USA Pluto Return.

August 13, 2021 at 18:22 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Political Notes to Myself About the USA Pluto Return.
The Saturn/Jupiter Conjunction has passed...

So that old topic will allow more commentary instead of Just personal notes.

This Forum will be strictly Notes to self about the USA Pluto Return until it Completes.

Basic things I have Noticed so far...

Biden and Ketu.
Clinton and Ketu.

Chuck Schumer and his Ascendant exactly lining up with the USA NATAL Pluto...

WILL BEGIN TO POST NOTES LATER...

Posts in topic

Page: / 16 

Sort posts:
November 4, 2021 at 06:01
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
Here again is the link to the Forum;

Will Venus Have another Bitch Fit when she retrogrades...

Link;

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
November 6, 2021 at 01:36
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Mars will conjoin the exact place that the new moon hit on Nov 4th [12°40´ Scorpio] on Nov 18th, 2021... the day before the Eclipse...
November 7, 2021 at 08:49
(Taurus) Iceblu333
8 dead at Travis Scott concert; Hundreds of others are Injured/Hospitalized due to heart problems [Cardiac Arrest] And other problems such as injuries from being trapped and trampled... at one point an officer says that 11 people were in Cardiac Arrest... there could be more but they are still determining the cause of death...

Astroworld festival... was to be held on "Nov 5, 2021 – Nov 6, 2021" starting at 9:15pm.

50,000 people were at the event.

Link;

https://youtu.be/YKfLYMxV2ao
YouTube
YouTube
November 7, 2021 at 15:09
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Iceblu333
interesting. B astrologer stated there would be a stampede. Sad though.
November 7, 2021 at 16:10
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Did you see this one.
YouTube
YouTube
November 7, 2021 at 19:55
I watched half of it; im kinda skeptical.

In my opinion, There are alot of people hoping to play the victim and sue the venue and get money.

I dont really care about the entire incident. I really just see 50,000 people who just won a Darwinism Award by going to a concert during a Pandemic...

I wanted to caption the video I posted with "I Don´t care about these idiots but because it was so close to the New Moon I´m posting this for reference..."... but I didn´t want to be too rude...

Kinda tired of stupid people...
November 8, 2021 at 03:01
Ah...okay!
November 8, 2021 at 03:43
[Allegedly]

Please I don´t want to see any more of these idiots who went to that damn festival...

People these days want to be the victim so fucking bad that they will lay on train tracks and wait for a train to hit them. Then play the victim and hope that some way they can make out good with some kind of profit. Emotional or Physical...

This video Makers next 3 steps are probably going to be: (1) going to some kind of therapist,(2) a lawyer, and then (3) to court to file a suit for emotional distress, P.t.s.d and any other possible psychological problem that they can think of just to get some money. I say this Allegedly...

I´m sorry I don´t care!!! I´m out of fucks to give... EMPTY.

If they didn´t die from fucking gun fire there´s also fucking covid to think about getting as well...

I dont want to hear anymore stupid sob stories about them crying about that fucking event...

If there was any information to extract from them in regards to my personal life; okay I would listen.

But all they are doing is bitching, whining, and complaining about the service and size of the venue, ect.

I would rather listen to a dog fart, take a huge shit and smell it; than to hear what´s coming out of these people´s mouths. And Honestly; the dog sounds would be far more productive...

...What´s coming out of thier mouths is migraine inducing... FUCK!!!

It makes you hate the English language listening to these idiots. I hate that I can cognitively understand the words they are speaking. I fucking don´t want to hear it...

I learn nothing new from thier word vomit...

*Sigh*
November 8, 2021 at 03:50
10 seconds into the video;

"The Unfortunate Events that happened at the venue..."

***Sigh***

Ok...

Was it as bad as 9/11...;

No?

As bad as the Las Vegas Massacre on Oct 1,2017... that killed 50 unsuspecting people... pre- 2020 pandemic...

No?

So only 8 people died out of 50,000 going to a concert during a global pandemic? And it was packed like a sardine can?

Hmm... ok.

I´ve already lost interest...

But I know to wear my mask at all times now...

SUPER-SPREADER EVENT!!!
November 8, 2021 at 04:16
I´m not upset with you...

I´m just looking at the sheer lunacy of that entire situation and I´m like...

I just dont care anymore... who goes to a festival with 50,000 people during a Pandemic...

That is packed like a sardine can... thats asking... no begging to be infected by the virus...

Sigh...

I just have no sympathy or feeling towards that event... at all

My brain just processed it as it was stupid event that should not have taken place during a pandemic... with stupid people who should have been home preparing for winter because China has already told thier citizens to stock up on food and get enough food to last until spring NOW...

So, my brain just pushed this event into the trash bin and is like

Next... I can´t dwell on stupid. I can´t... I just can´t...

I just dont care anymore... not when people are this stupid... I cant...
November 8, 2021 at 04:33
This is my question why they would all be their with Covid and no masks. I agree. Kind of dumb.
November 8, 2021 at 04:35
My brain just said:

"Fuck it, Next"

I really just can´t with that entire event. I dont care anymore...

The sum of what happened?

*Stupid Event, stupid People... Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...the end*

Sigh... Next.
November 8, 2021 at 22:49
(Taurus) Iceblu333
The People who Died at the Astroworld Festival ages aligned with the 3 of the 4 phases of Saturn...:

Edit "Nov 15, 2021"

A 9 year old has allegedly died...due to the festival. this is another Age that Saturn influences [around Age 7] Saturn Square Natal Saturn first phase. ":194:"

Link to Names and Ages of Person´s:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…
November 8, 2021 at 23:13
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Food Shortages in China?!?!?!?!?

Link.

They are fighting for food...

https://youtube.com/shorts/…
YouTube
YouTube
November 8, 2021 at 23:18
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Panic buying in China;

Article Link;

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/…
November 9, 2021 at 05:20
Chinese people fighting over food trying to stock up due to the leader urging the people to prepare to stock up food to last until next spring...

The statement was made on Nov 1st 2021...

"Something very bad could be in store as it is very unlike China to panic its people in regards to food security as Food is a very touchy subject in China since in the 1950´s and 1960´s China has lost tens of millions of people to the great famine of China and the tragedy still haunts the country."

Something very weird is going on in China... what do they know; that we don´t?

Link;

https://youtu.be/ZexfWkTEK0w
YouTube
YouTube
November 9, 2021 at 05:42
(Taurus) Iceblu333
More Video of Chinese fighting over food...

Link;

https://youtu.be/Udg2Ow0TfKU
YouTube
YouTube
November 9, 2021 at 05:47
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz
Biden’s chart will be under pressure from the upcoming Lunar Eclipse in Taurus.

Not sure what it means though.
November 9, 2021 at 05:49
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Heßen Lutz
Whatever it is, it looks bad for everyone. Even Trump.

Both Kamala Harris and Trump have bad Progressions hitting in December...

Wierdly... I can´t see anything going on with Bidens Progressed chart...

It´s just weird...

Maybe I´m missing something... sigh
November 9, 2021 at 21:24
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Project Veritas [News company that exposes corruption] employees and its creator, James O´Keefe have thier homes raided by the FBI who claim that they are under investigation in relation to Joe Bidens daughters Diary.

However, the FBI... allegedly, is not supposed to Investigate domestic cases such as this. The state is supposed to investigate cases such as this. So what is going on???

In my opinion, the FBI is attempting to get information on all of Project Veritas Whistle-Blowers and other possible contacts to see EXACTLY what secrets Project Veritas knows and can possibly expose.

Why did the FBI act now even though the Diary case is 1 year old?

The only logical explanation is that we just had an election... could there have been CONCRETE possible FRAUD that has taken place in the New Jersey Election and... the Government is afraid that Project Veritas may know something? Could be...

Link;

https://youtu.be/V8P7DFd0roI
YouTube
YouTube
November 9, 2021 at 21:26
Repost

Date of Post: November 3, 2021

"Project Veritas is showing proof of Fraud...In NEW Jersey election and it can also be tied to the 2020 Election... :61:

Link...."

https://youtu.be/h3trHfFKABI
YouTube
YouTube
November 12, 2021 at 21:32
(Taurus) Iceblu333
The FBI violated Jakes O´Keefe´s constitutional rights and over reached thier actual powers by raiding his Phones and Apartment and Business.

The FBI has now Allegedly leaked Sourced materials from Veritas Phones and Documents to News agencies who are now leaking the stories on thier media platforms... they should not have access to an information from an FBI investigation.

This is more proof that the Civil Law in America is breaking down due to corruption.

Link;

https://youtu.be/6DvD3CRkuCM
YouTube
YouTube
November 12, 2021 at 23:25
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Tim Pool comments on the FBI leaking documents and sources seized from James O´Keefe...

I am wondering if James had a leak source that knew about possible Election Fraud and was contemplating releasing information about possible fraud... Being that they are now exposed... will they come forward and be the actual trigger for the upcoming Full Moon Eclipse?

Maybe or maybe not... everything is still up in the air for what this Eclipse will Bring...

Link;

https://youtu.be/bHeKJB2ve14
YouTube
YouTube
November 13, 2021 at 21:25
(Taurus) Iceblu333
[JUNK NOTES. Unless the bastard in the white house playing king croaks...
I just really don´t care anymore... I´m not going to predict anything. I´m going to sit back And watch...]

These transits look crazy for Both Kamala and Biden... as the Eclipses line up with;

Biden Eclipsed on 19 Nov 2021 03:57h - Am.

Aspects:

1. [Sun/Moon] Full Moon 27°14 conjoins Sun 27°33 in Scorpio; Bidens Birthday is the next day... However the Eclipse will exactly conjoin his natal Sun.

2. Transit Mercury Conjoins Bidens Natal Mercury Exact.

3. Transit Mars will conjoin Natal Mars.

4. Transit Venus 12°17 aspects Uranus 12°11.

Kamala Harris aspects;

1. [Sun/Moon] Full Moon will Quincunx Natal Sun and Moon (she was born on a full moon as well...)

Her Full Moon however is 12/6 placements from this current upcoming Full Moon... something to think about...

2. Transit Jupiter in the 9th house will Square her Natal Jupiter in the 12th house. Exact at the time of the Full Moon Eclipse.

3. Transit Mars and Transit Venus will aspect Natal Uranus between the 18th and the 20th.

4. TRANSIT Jupiter will Trine the Ascendant on Nov 22, 2021.
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »